Obsid

Jul 29, 2017
Now this is the kind of game I like. Just straight up sex. That being said, they really need to explain a few things better. What does the evaluation number even mean? Do the orgasm numbers always match, or can you set the girl off early? Also would have been nice if they acknowledged the other person in the room during the threesomes.

Generalis

Jan 31, 2021

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A little hotfix update.

1. Extract and Play
Size: 8.22GB
Compressed: 3.21GB

GOOGLE DRIVE | | MEGANZ |
Is this only for 64-bit PCs? Since I get the "The version of this file is not compatible with the version of Windows you're running" error message. I thought it might be incompatible with my 32-bit PC.

Ladydarkness

Feb 16, 2018
Is this only for 64-bit PCs? Since I get the "The version of this file is not compatible with the version of Windows you're running" error message. I thought it might be incompatible with my 32-bit PC.
Yes, I normally just do to 64 bits... Because I don't have a 32bits PC to test... :/

Apr 17, 2021
If you find a mono*2.0.dll (with * = some other characters) in a subdirectory then it should be 64 Bit only. I would look myself, but I don't have it here at the moment.

PirateLaddo

Jul 8, 2017
No need for 32-bit except for much older games. Get 64-bit.

Generalis

Jan 31, 2021
I guess I'm screwed, my PC is 32-bit and most of my apps are the same. Changing the OS to 64-bit is gonna break almost all my apps and I would have to reinstall pretty much all of them. I guess I have to cross that bridge sooner or later...

3.80 star(s) 18 Votes