Apr 17, 2021
I guess I'm screwed, my PC is 32-bit and most of my apps are the same. Changing the OS to 64-bit is gonna break almost all my apps and I would have to reinstall pretty much all of them.
I have an idea. You could use a virtual system! Something like Vmware Workstation where you install a 64-Bit-Version of the operating system. That should be possible within a 32 Bit system though I've never tried it. It could work because the VM emulates the stuff internally. So the only problem could be the speed of the emulation. Actually this game here needs a lot of RAM. I fear it could run VERY slow on a VM. If your computer is "old" (lower than quad core, <8 GB RAM) then this will definitely result in <1 frames/second. Or you could try to install a 64-Bit system on another (empty!) hard drive that you exchange with your current hard drive, just for testing the game.

ermousa

Dec 17, 2018
True, although Lilith is more my style.

PC specs? The game take a long time to load upon startup if you don't have it installed on a SSD
Im not techie enough to understand whats SSD is.. but the specs hmm I'll check it.. but I'm on laptop

I can run shadow of tomb raider even though there is lag on cutscene but it didn't matter to me since I can play it.
I can also play the evil within 2.

but this game it just endless black screen with not responding..

the-mess

May 26, 2019
I just found this game on Steam and... wow I wasn't expecting to be this good. I wish there was custom char maker tho.

Jun 11, 2021
I've got a bunch of questions to ask? please someone who knew that information pls share it with me
First, the update recently told about "perfect orgasm", then how to achieve it?
Second, I really don't know how to make the girls orgasm. Simply let the bar reach its max then cum inside doesn't work for me, and then I don't know when they orgasm, really a pain in the neck, max time I got a girl cum is 2

bogodit

Jul 17, 2020
New animations, yet things are still the same.
Am i missing something? Which new animations?

werlwend

Jan 3, 2020
Don't know if i'm the only one that had this problem but, after it would start everything would be on the screen at once. and anytime I would try to click anything it would just play the same walking animation, I was able to get past it by pressing tab and clicking on the opening button.

Reactions: hasejed593

Ladydarkness

Feb 16, 2018

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1. Extract and Play

Size: 8.20 GB
Compressed: 3.20 GB

| | | |

Have fun lol

REMEMBER IF YOU LIKE THE GAME SUPPORT THE DEVS WHEN YOU CAN... ;)

Last edited:

hrdhgrdgdrg

Feb 4, 2018

1. Extract and Play

GOOGLE DRIVE | | | | MEGANZ

Have fun lol

thanks!!!

foxhund

May 17, 2019

1. Extract and Play

GOOGLE DRIVE | | | | MEGANZ

Have fun lol

thankss for download link

3.80 star(s) 18 Votes