cyrops

Nov 1, 2020
I guess I'm screwed, my PC is 32-bit and most of my apps are the same. Changing the OS to 64-bit is gonna break almost all my apps and I would have to reinstall pretty much all of them. I guess I have to cross that bridge sooner or later...
That's not how windows works. A 64bit OS can run 32bit apps. If you upgrade all your apps should work fine, unless they need dependencies. Clone your OS for backup and then upgrade.

Wingfox42

Mar 7, 2019
i have no idea what to do or press (there's F1 for help but thats it). just stuck after the portal scene. (plus the menus are all over the place after loading the game :HideThePain:)

Fazel

Jul 20, 2017
It's a simple game: choose one of three girls, customize the clothes (not many choices but they are there) and then have sex.
The gem is in my opinion in the details. Loads of animations with tiny details like visible cum, penis contraption during the orgasm, different interaction with the second girl, different orgasm animation.
Then, on top of all this and sorry if I'm a simp because I don't understand Japanese, ENGLISH VOICE ACTING. OH MY GOD IF THESE GIRLS TALK DIRTY xD

Awesome game. I hope they will do more with this and an eventual next.

zackii90

Nov 23, 2017
for anyone that still don t have any clue about how to get the girl orgasm. I guess the only way for you to make it is to get her " excitement " bar to max, cum in her and repeated that process until her stamina hit 0 before your

Feb 2, 2018
so i don't really think anyone is going to believe me but -

when i first launched this game and watched the introduction, i lit a cigarette at the EXACT moment before the sister pulls a lit cigarette out and dumps it into a cup

gave me goosebumps ngl

Grimlock-7567

May 9, 2018
Yeahh so, IDK if it's the game version or what, but it just says "click screen to start" and nothing happens when I click? other than a lil sound effect. it also launches with a shitload of UI everywhere, and none of that works?

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
for anyone that still don t have any clue about how to get the girl orgasm. I guess the only way for you to make it is to get her " excitement " bar to max, cum in her and repeated that process until her stamina hit 0 before your
You need to use tongue or toys on the left side of the screen to increase girl excitement bar.

Reactions: poopingman

Ladydarkness

Feb 16, 2018

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Small hotfix

1. Extract and Play

Size: 8.36 GB
Compressed: 3.27 GB

NEW UPDATE

REMEMBER IF YOU LIKE THE GAME SUPPORT THE DEVS WHEN YOU CAN... ;)

Last edited:

hrdhgrdgdrg

Feb 4, 2018

1. Extract and Play

Size: 8.36 GB
Compressed: 3.27 GB

GOOGLE DRIVE | | | | MEGANZ

REMEMBER IF YOU LIKE THE GAME SUPPORT THE DEVS WHEN YOU CAN... ;)
thanks ladydarkness:giggle:

3.80 star(s) 18 Votes