Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
There are a few errors in the scenes, that text is repeated after clicking on a choice. For example in the store.

dragon16

May 22, 2021
Hello, I think part of the text was forgotten in the scene where the MC stays to spend the night at Agnes' house

"Text missing in file futa_with_agnes at line 1!" and this for 69 lines "Text missing in file futa_with_agnes at line 69!"

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
This definitely improved when that futa shit was made avoidable, but still not as good as SC1, and ignoring all the choices the player made in part 1 was still a dick move. It could have imported, asked numbers, etc like others do.

huntsman34

Dec 8, 2019
For gallery, (make sure you have developer console access activated), start a new game, press shift+o to open dev console and simply enter "gallery_scenes.unlock_all=True".
Then save the same, exit to main menu and the gallery should all be unlocked.... worked for me at least

Travinkal

Mar 26, 2023
sorry but this some kind of BS, the game's asking you if you want futa content or not but that's just an illusion. you don't get the choice of taking the pill or not... and if you refuse the fat bold rector the game ends. no choices, no additional content if you refuse to get fucked by a fat old bold rector. good luck, i'm out.

Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
An important error has not been corrected. In part 8, when we fuck Agnès in futa mode, the game can't find the dialogues. This error already existed in v9.0 of the game and was never corrected.

To correct the problem:
Find the "futa_with_agness.txt" files and rename them "futa_with_agnes.txt". And that's it, deleting the extra "s" at the end of the files name has corrected the problem.​

bruhh_

Feb 13, 2024
An important error has not been corrected. In part 8, when we fuck Agnès in futa mode, the game can't find the dialogues. This error already existed in v9.0 of the game and was never corrected.

To correct the problem:
Find the "futa_with_agness.txt" files and rename them "futa_with_agnes.txt". And that's it, deleting the extra "s" at the end of the files name has corrected the problem.​
where are the files?

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes