Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
cool idea but i feel like cody resembles more of a dom only in bed . in her day to day life she views mc as her girlfriend first sex slave later lol, on whom she wants to spend all her money on. it feels as if mc is the first one with whom she didn't have a one night stand only but wanted to develop a deeper bond as a lover . making her a sub might ruin that character personality because she is shown to be an assertive and dominant lover who respects mc's boundaries, doesnt try to control their life and wants to treat them with love and respect but also isn't naive enough to be controlled by mc unless avi uses some magic corruption shit .
Yep, completely undestand your point. It's true that she likes to spend tons of money on her (lol). That's why I'd say she'd be more like treating our MC as her godess yk so she can keep her vibe of being a strong character while wanting to please MC in whatever way she can (kinda I don't know if you get it I was never good with descriptions/argumentations). Honestly, we only got one scene (if I remember correctly) where MC would take charge/control with Cody (even she was surprised but still accepted it the author could have played with that) and it was during their 1st encounter.
When we got that choice I was kinda hoping for the dev to make 2 paths for her one where she would be the loving "dommy" sugar mama lol. And, another one where she'd be the "subby" loving sugar mama. Like you said her being a "full dom in her life" but wanting for the 1st time to let smn take charge bc she feels that she can let go with the MC who could be her one and only would be hella intressting and arousing at least to me.
She could even be the one suggesting things the MC could do to her since she has the experience. I even had that Idea where the MC would make her tell her things she did to one of her previous subs or night stands and do it to her lol (am I not a genius lol). At least that would be more intresting to me since I often pour a bit of myself in the MCs I play and I prefer dom paths over sub ones.
It's just that I like Cody's character and I find it a pity that I have no more scenes with her since I rejected her when she proposed to be a dom for the MC

Last edited:
Reactions: Cabin

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SuccubusContractII-STICK4LUCK-5.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
Yep, completely undestand your point. It's true that she likes to spend tons of money on her (lol). That's why I'd say she'd be more like treating our MC as her godess yk so she can keep her vibe of being a strong character while wanting to please MC in whatever way she can (kinda I don't know if you get it I was never good with descriptions/argumentations). Honestly, we only got one scene (if I remember correctly) where MC would take charge/control with Cody (even she was surprised but still accepted it the author could have played with that) and it was during their 1st encounter.
When we got that choice I was kinda hoping for the dev to make 2 paths for her one where she would be the loving "dommy" sugar mama lol. And, another one where she'd be the "subby" loving sugar mama. Like you said her being a "full dom in her life" but wanting for the 1st time to let smn take charge bc she feels that she can let go with the MC who could be her one and only would be hella intressting and arousing at least to me.
She could even be the one suggesting things the MC could do to her since she has the experience. I even had that Idea where the MC would make her tell her things she did to one of her previous subs or night stands and do it to her lol (am I not a genius lol). At least that would be more intresting to me since I often pour a bit of myself in the MCs I play and I prefer dom paths over sub ones.
It's just that I like Cody's character and I find it a pity that I have no more scenes with her since I rejected her when she proposed to be a dom for the MC
That would be kinda cool

Reactions: Johan_0000

Syn7

Mar 25, 2021
I'm still stuck at the looking at the phone after Averia leaves. Been stuck there since like the first update. Restarted the game several times. Dunno what is going on.

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
Is there a scene where she dominates (Femdom) Tom (Her friend)?
You usually get an option to be dominant with him but the one that sticks out to me is where she gets very aggressive because he was caught masterbating with her panties if you took them off when waking up.

Reactions: Gamesstar

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
You usually get an option to be dominant with him but the one that sticks out to me is where she gets very aggressive because he was caught masterbating with her panties if you took them off when waking up.
Ah...I remember that. Is that the only scene so far with him?

uhboy

Jul 25, 2021
I'm still stuck at the looking at the phone after Averia leaves. Been stuck there since like the first update. Restarted the game several times. Dunno what is going on.
it all depends on what route your on,

in 4,0 if your with wilson you get a text from him and go and spend time with him and if you with cody you go spend time with her in the spa

update 5,0 is only a follow up on the wilson route

if you the other guys route or "single" there is no new content
(im on the single route so i just checked the pic folders to see wtf was going on and notice the pics and changed my route just to see them )

the game seems to focus on you being a sub way to much, so will wait a year or 2 and check the game out again and see if they added more dom or futa stuff

Reactions: Nessiah

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
since 0.6 coming december can we get some xmas conent for the game
v0.6 has been out for a while now, and v0.7 is coming soon.

Hello everyone!

The update is a bit delayed, but it's finished and is now in the translation stage.

In this update, I have started to close the story branches started earlier. Such as the event with Wilson and the event at Riyel's BDSM club. I also continued the storyline with the "alone MC" and added a mini event with Tom that will feature the election transfer from the last part of the game.

I plan to release the update within the next 24+ hours.

General changes:

• 200 renders
  • 1500+ lines of script
  • Event with Wilson (conclusion)
  • Event in BDSM club (conclusion)
  • Mini event with Tom
  • Mini event with Averia in the shower
Fetishes:

• Interracial
  • BDSM
  • Lesbians
  • Big cock