Stick4Luck

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Stick4Luck
When is the final version planned for? I'm not asking about the next release, just the final version, or eventually a complete season. Is it a matter of half a year, a year or years?
How many chapters/acts/episodes are planned in total? What's the current percentage of completion? Are we halfway there or is this just the beginning?
Is there a long-term roadmap? If not, maybe you could consider creating one on Trello or similar site?
Is this game planned as a complete work at all or is it more of a never-ending story? Have you thought about possible ending scenarios (you don't have to reveal them - I'm just asking if you already have a vision of them) or are you focusing on the upcoming releases for now?
Very interesting question, so far, I haven't said everything I want to say in my project yet. I think the project will go on for a few more years, but the story won't be endless. There are no more chapters/acts/episodes planned at this point. I already have the ending of this game in my head, and I'm bringing the player to it smoothly. There is no long-term roadmap, but I will look into it and possibly make one.

taylorvn

Feb 6, 2023
Very interesting question, so far, I haven't said everything I want to say in my project yet. I think the project will go on for a few more years, but the story won't be endless. There are no more chapters/acts/episodes planned at this point. I already have the ending of this game in my head, and I'm bringing the player to it smoothly. There is no long-term roadmap, but I will look into it and possibly make one.
Thanks for the quick reply!
Are you able to guarantee absolute backward compatibility with old saves? I would like to avoid having to play the game several times from the very beginning.
Do new updates only introduce new events or do you also sometimes change something in previous "chapters" (or do you have such plans)?

Stick4Luck

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Thanks for the quick reply!
Are you able to guarantee absolute backward compatibility with old saves? I would like to avoid having to play the game several times from the very beginning.
Do new updates only introduce new events or do you also sometimes change something in previous "chapters" (or do you have such plans)?
In fact, my script master has worked very hard on the old saves and they are always functional, but since I have gone back to the beginning of the game several times to add variables and fix past bugs, I recommend that all players start the game over for full stats in the phone etc. Especially if you follow the instructions, this process takes 5 min. And in general, during the whole time of creation SC II, saves broke literally 1-2 times due to the introduction of the “transfer of choice” system and the addition of a fix disabling futa content.

taylorvn

Feb 6, 2023
In fact, my script master has worked very hard on the old saves and they are always functional, but since I have gone back to the beginning of the game several times to add variables and fix past bugs, I recommend that all players start the game over for full stats in the phone etc. Especially if you follow the instructions, this process takes 5 min. And in general, during the whole time of creation SC II, saves broke literally 1-2 times due to the introduction of the “transfer of choice” system and the addition of a fix disabling futa content.
Thanks for the answer!
In that case I will play the first part first (SC1) and wait until the second one (SC2) is finished.
I only have one question: Is it possible to import saves or main choices from SC1 in SC2? Do the choices from SC1 matter in SC2?

3.60 star(s) 12 Votes