vessna

Jul 21, 2021
hm, :unsure: am i understanding this description right? if MC will drink sperm or pills, then MC will get rid of male genitals, but if don't the female genitals will dissapear and the character will have only male genitals?

or in the first option character have both, and after going with Avi's plan nothing happens but if ya deny her plan, then the female genitals dissapear?

Stick4Luck

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
hm, :unsure: am i understanding this description right? if MC will drink sperm or pills, then MC will get rid of male genitals, but if don't the female genitals will dissapear and the character will have only male genitals?

or in the first option character have both, and after going with Avi's plan nothing happens but if ya deny her plan, then the female genitals dissapear?
Why think so much about the description when you can play and understand the plot levers? Everything is explained in the game. It's just a brief description of what's going on. Imagine if I had to explain it to everyone.

• Angry
Reactions: ProtDan

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Avi is nothing to you?
I even stressed in the game description that Avi intends to act decisively.
In the first game I saw Avi in two scenes, when she and the MC make the contract and when she explains that they have made the contract.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I changed the description: "... Now the MC must drink sperm or pill to keep his female genitalia, and if he does not, his female genitalia will be replaced with male genitalia and he will become Futa."
That said, the game does have that choice. I recommend that you play it before drawing a conclusion.
It mean the M don't gonna have a pussy animore? Futa has bot gender, pussy and dick with balls.
How you state that mean the MC can't fuck her own pussy anymore? (It gonna make me sad)

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
I would have been a nice idea for a new victim of Avi, but for the MC of the first succubus contract it's just a bad idea to change the terms of the contract. And another thing is that the MC of this story isn't a Futa. A Futa have both genitals at the same time. This is just a switch between a girl and guy with tits.

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Well looks like FUTA for me. Transformation stories have never been a big thing for me, but I do find them interesting for variety.
But never liked the mind being locked with the body. To me being suddenly turned into a Fem body wouldn't change the mind at all, and so you don't suddenly become attracted to men. And to me it's the more interesting, since if suddenly you're thinking just like a female, you honestly could have skipped transformations entirely and started as fem (not considering the plot reasons). But guy in a girls body has many different opportunities. Hell just going to the gym and the woman's changeroom...
When life gives you lemons...

But it's all down to personal tastes.

Centar

Jun 26, 2017
Now the MC must drink sperm or pill to keep his female genitalia, and if he does not, his female genitalia will be replaced with male genitalia and he will become Futa. But, what if, once again, this succubus is hiding something..?
Again with the same, if a organ is replaced for other, then is a trans, not a futa. a futanari have both reproductive organs

Reactions: 88Michele88

sunqian3000

Sep 28, 2021
Why not post it on the first generation web page,old players will lose out if they don't find this new page.
(My English is a little difficult to express this sentence.........) :sick:

Stick4Luck

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Why not post it on the first generation web page,old players will lose out if they don't find this new page.
(My English is a little difficult to express this sentence.........) :sick:
It's already done.
If this is what you are talking about. In any case, I can't do more, since the game placement template doesn't allow it.

1682411225525.png

Reactions: sunqian3000

Eyser

Jul 26, 2017
As a famous bear said:"There are no girls with dicks, just guys with tits!"

This was a nice game, but the futa direction means it is sadly one of countless games that lost their way. At least for my tastes since I ain't gay.

Damn, this sucks since part one was good, even though it was bugged to hell in the QoS apparent ending.

Good luck with this game though, it's just that I am out.

JohnSheridan

Apr 13, 2018
The Dev is great at answering questions but why hasn't he answered any questions about the status of the first game?
Completed, on hold, abandoned, or producing both games at the same time?

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
The previous one was a nice game just because the idea of a guy becoming a full woman, now it's just a guy with boobs, it's lame as fuck.
No even a futa with both, just a plain trans with a little dick, i'm not interested, so the hell with it.
Usually i would have liked that stuff but after the first game, it totally kills the mood. A very bad choice from the dev, i guess a lot of players will give up.
And what will happen with the previous LI and people we met, down the drain i suppose?

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes