3.50 star(s) 102 Votes

BaamAlex

Apr 15, 2022
how watch imp scenes
There is one in the underground grove. I created multiple savegames because not all scenes are in the recollection room. If you want, you can have my saves.

Now my question...how do you defeat the dancer succubus? I'm "stuck". I don't lose the fight, but i can't attack her because she always attacks first and uses her paralyzing skill and her guard so that i can't attack her afterwards.

Dolfa

Nov 30, 2018
There is one in the underground grove. I created multiple savegames because not all scenes are in the recollection room. If you want, you can have my saves.

Now my question...how do you defeat the dancer succubus? I'm "stuck". I don't lose the fight, but i can't attack her because she always attacks first and uses her paralyzing skill and her guard so that i can't attack her afterwards.
eat the anti paralyze food, and buff up before the fight...... :)

Cakei

Aug 30, 2017
First of all, I just reached the end of chapter 4, good art, a lot of succubu variety, the story isn't the best, but it's not the worst either, it reminds me of Noxian Night, the only thing that annoys me is that most of it, if not is that all the scenes always lead to a game over.
It's probably just me, I hope the next chapter or next game like this isn't just game over scenes. I love succubus and the designs too, but not that every encounter with one causes me death, well except the cow succubus, I understand it in the context of the story, by the way I hope the continuation.
Everything else, I would like, for example, a way of fast travel to go to the base or to different bases without the need to walk so much, also a button to speed up the dialogue would be nice.
10/succubus collection, Keep up the good work.
BTW, is there a game similar to succubus with breast expansion or having so much varity like this one?

• Angry
Reactions: Karl Speidel

(:-INCUBUS:-)

Nov 16, 2022
Zion, hire this man!

Imagine what this brand would look like in 3D!
Don't. I am not capable that much to actually do animation and being a university student doesn't allow me to work full time to have suitable progress. I just want some motivation by sharing work in progress art. Reactions seem decent. It motivated me to continue learning 3d art. I will probably make 3d modification to SC game after I mastered Unreal Engine 5 but it will take at least double-digit number of years to come.

Feb 7, 2019

give save pls )

LeedMeep

Jan 18, 2020
man... where did the time go. it goes fly by, the chapter 4 release was almost a year old. wow...

almost shooketh. and im fine with it waiting for next one, whenever Zion releases after his other game working

> goes back playing Persona 5 Royal

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
man... where did the time go. it goes fly by, the chapter 4 release was almost a year old. wow...

almost shooketh. and im fine with it waiting for next one, whenever Zion releases after his other game working

> goes back playing Persona 5 Royal
On the bright side, a lot of the SC projects are WAY ahead of me art-wise.
WS saga art is complete
SC 1 art is complete
SC2 art is almost done (we are in chapter 5 right now)
Small side projects art were bought during V's recovery.

Once I go back to SC, I'll have plenty to work with, and without delays, hopefully.

Zelig13

Aug 25, 2017
On the bright side, a lot of the SC projects are WAY ahead of me art-wise.
WS saga art is complete
SC 1 art is complete
SC2 art is almost done (we are in chapter 5 right now)
Small side projects art were bought during V's recovery.

Once I go back to SC, I'll have plenty to work with, and without delays, hopefully.
So you are saying that chapter 6-10 art is almost done?, great.

And how many chapters or games have you planned for WS?

3.50 star(s) 102 Votes