3.50 star(s) 102 Votes

maishia

Oct 2, 2022
do witches in this series also act like scapegoat in gathering magic energy from men through sex?
this game series gives me the vibes that the player could end up fighting busty witches of diffrent sizes and heights to the point where there could be quite a number of fights against witches that come close to rival number of battles with the demons.

had a thought where in some situations in a future part the hero had to have battle with a witch and in some cases multiple witches in a row or in one fight with each can tempt the hero and have their own tempt/defeat sexual scenes just like the demons and then having to fight a demon or multiple demons shortly after in the same area , kind of like in some games where there is a mini boss shortly before the boss of the area , but with in some cases having no break inbetween to heal or leave the dungeon/area.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
It would probably taste like a strong tea without sugar. Very bitter.
Yuck, I think I would rather stockpile a bunch of bottles of fresh water instead.

hi zion , i hope your day is going well. i have some questions :
so there is plans for the player to fight against angel characters in the future parts? or are angels considered monster girls like they are in the game called monster girl quest?

you do not like breast sex "paizuri"? it would feel a bit aquard if there was game with many huge breasts girls that dont use their breasts to tempt/defeat the player and drain him through breast sex.

does the art team "the artists drawing the characters in the game" come up with and decide on what type of scenes for each character? or is that either a 50/50 decision between you and the artist or is all the decision on you?

are short and busty demon girls going to be in future installments/sequels of this game? or is it going to be just tall busty demon girls only?

is there going to be futanari demon girls"demon girls with both male and female genetals" in future parts?
it would be quite hot if there were female allies in the game and in some scenes/endings the futanari demon girls bang the female allies and close friends/lovers of the male hero after he is defeated.

another idea would be some holy maiden or deity who gets ambushed or caught off guard and futanari demon girls start to have sex or gangbang her and curroupt her and turn her into a demon through sex.
it would be intresting if there was a half angel half demon succubus girl to have to fight that you could get tempted.
an erotic concept to have in the game in the future is if each demon girl had two diffrent temptation sex that you could lose by :
1 breast sex/breast sex+blowjob
2 vaginal sex/anal sex
since if the hero lets down his guard or does not have protective gear on him the demon girl curvy waist , big ass and huge breasts will turn him on and he will end up having sex and being defeated by the demon , sould it sounds logical if the demon girls the hero has to face in battle would have multiple ways "multiple types of sex" to tempt and defeat and drain the hero. it would make the game even more erotic overall than if most temptation/defeat/scene sex is vaginal sex and anal sex.
in some erotic anime and games breast sex+ blow job is bascically vaginal sex in a nutshell because of the way it feels , its like making your eye candy and eating it at the same time , since the breasts are amlost always in the view of the guy during breast sex with the exception of 69 "69 breast sex is where the girl ass is in the guy face during breast sex" and anal breast sex "breast sex where the guy is given a boob job in a pose where his penis is being milked like a cow"

anal breast sex and 69 breast sex would be very hot in the designs of the illustrator of this game it would be very sadistic kind of paizuri where not only the guy cant escape but the demon girl could even prevent him from ejaculating for a while "despite being desperate to ejaculate" through use of magic or sexual bondage tools during the breast sex. where the first ejaculation would end up being the last because of all the build up and how long the demon girl prevented the hero from ejaculating , he ejaculates all of his life force all in one orgasm once the demon allow the defeated hero penis to ejaculate!

this could also work well with heroine scenes where allies of the defeated hero get turned into futanari and banged and fucked in many ways by the demon girls. it would be hot if some kind of magical ability was added to the demons where they can turn girls into futanari and where their scent/sight of cleavage amplifies the libido of men and or futanari that see/smell the demon girls , making it harder for the hero to resist their temptation during battle.

just some ideas and thoughts for use whenever possible for you as its understandable that things like this might not be able to fit/include in the upcoming part but could be possible for the parts that come out after the next part.

how is the process of the next part going? any chance of the next part being a late december 2022 release?
if not that then how about the 1st quarter 2022 "janurary or feburary or march or april 2023" release?
i was just curious how far along the new chapter of this game is towards being complete.

in the next part of the game is there going to be new demon girl enemies introduced that you have to fight?

is there plans for the future chapters of the game to have a rematch feature in the memory room?
I like your ideas here. Especially the multiple sex scenes and futanari demons.

• Sad
Reactions: Slences

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
hi zion , i hope your day is going well. i have some questions :
so there is plans for the player to fight against angel characters in the future parts? or are angels considered monster girls like they are in the game called monster girl quest?

you do not like breast sex "paizuri"? it would feel a bit aquard if there was game with many huge breasts girls that dont use their breasts to tempt/defeat the player and drain him through breast sex.

does the art team "the artists drawing the characters in the game" come up with and decide on what type of scenes for each character? or is that either a 50/50 decision between you and the artist or is all the decision on you?

are short and busty demon girls going to be in future installments/sequels of this game? or is it going to be just tall busty demon girls only?

is there going to be futanari demon girls"demon girls with both male and female genetals" in future parts?
it would be quite hot if there were female allies in the game and in some scenes/endings the futanari demon girls bang the female allies and close friends/lovers of the male hero after he is defeated.

another idea would be some holy maiden or deity who gets ambushed or caught off guard and futanari demon girls start to have sex or gangbang her and curroupt her and turn her into a demon through sex.
it would be intresting if there was a half angel half demon succubus girl to have to fight that you could get tempted.
an erotic concept to have in the game in the future is if each demon girl had two diffrent temptation sex that you could lose by :
1 breast sex/breast sex+blowjob
2 vaginal sex/anal sex
since if the hero lets down his guard or does not have protective gear on him the demon girl curvy waist , big ass and huge breasts will turn him on and he will end up having sex and being defeated by the demon , sould it sounds logical if the demon girls the hero has to face in battle would have multiple ways "multiple types of sex" to tempt and defeat and drain the hero. it would make the game even more erotic overall than if most temptation/defeat/scene sex is vaginal sex and anal sex.
in some erotic anime and games breast sex+ blow job is bascically vaginal sex in a nutshell because of the way it feels , its like making your eye candy and eating it at the same time , since the breasts are amlost always in the view of the guy during breast sex with the exception of 69 "69 breast sex is where the girl ass is in the guy face during breast sex" and anal breast sex "breast sex where the guy is given a boob job in a pose where his penis is being milked like a cow"

anal breast sex and 69 breast sex would be very hot in the designs of the illustrator of this game it would be very sadistic kind of paizuri where not only the guy cant escape but the demon girl could even prevent him from ejaculating for a while "despite being desperate to ejaculate" through use of magic or sexual bondage tools during the breast sex. where the first ejaculation would end up being the last because of all the build up and how long the demon girl prevented the hero from ejaculating , he ejaculates all of his life force all in one orgasm once the demon allow the defeated hero penis to ejaculate!

this could also work well with heroine scenes where allies of the defeated hero get turned into futanari and banged and fucked in many ways by the demon girls. it would be hot if some kind of magical ability was added to the demons where they can turn girls into futanari and where their scent/sight of cleavage amplifies the libido of men and or futanari that see/smell the demon girls , making it harder for the hero to resist their temptation during battle.

just some ideas and thoughts for use whenever possible for you as its understandable that things like this might not be able to fit/include in the upcoming part but could be possible for the parts that come out after the next part.

how is the process of the next part going? any chance of the next part being a late december 2022 release?
if not that then how about the 1st quarter 2022 "janurary or feburary or march or april 2023" release?
i was just curious how far along the new chapter of this game is towards being complete.

in the next part of the game is there going to be new demon girl enemies introduced that you have to fight?

is there plans for the future chapters of the game to have a rematch feature in the memory room?
Hi! It's a pleasure to speak with you too!

-Some angels might be enemies, such as a few fallen ones, but those will be very rare. You will be able to count them with one hand for the entire series.
I won't go MGQ route, where angels are just demons with different wings capable of draining too.

-I don't like paizure at all. For me it's wasted potential and time. Some scenes might make into the game, like the mushroom succubus, because I know some fans of the series like paizure, but those will also be very rare.

-With Kain it was 50/50, but now it's just me who decides everything.

-All succubi are very tall, as it is the will of the Scorching Hell. Some imps might appear in the future. One already did, in Warlock Saga.

-I don't work with futanari. It will never make into the series.

-One all orgasm is something that I have already planned.

-Right now Eden Crest is the priority. I'm doing everything I can to release it this year, so I can go back to SC next year.

-Don't expect this to turn into a monster girl game. It won't. If I wanted multiple monster girls I'd have done so. Just succubi for the most part, with a few fallen angels, imps, Jiangshi and vampires. All humanoid.

I hope this answers mot of your questions! Have a great day!

maishia

Oct 2, 2022
Hi! It's a pleasure to speak with you too!

-Some angels might be enemies, such as a few fallen ones, but those will be very rare. You will be able to count them with one hand for the entire series.
I won't go MGQ route, where angels are just demons with different wings capable of draining too.

-I don't like paizure at all. For me it's wasted potential and time. Some scenes might make into the game, like the mushroom succubus, because I know some fans of the series like paizure, but those will also be very rare.

-With Kain it was 50/50, but now it's just me who decides everything.

-All succubi are very tall, as it is the will of the Scorching Hell. Some imps might appear in the future. One already did, in Warlock Saga.

-I don't work with futanari. It will never make into the series.

-One all orgasm is something that I have already planned.

-Right now Eden Crest is the priority. I'm doing everything I can to release it this year, so I can go back to SC next year.

-Don't expect this to turn into a monster girl game. It won't. If I wanted multiple monster girls I'd have done so. Just succubi for the most part, with a few fallen angels, imps, Jiangshi and vampires. All humanoid.

I hope this answers mot of your questions! Have a great day!

thanks for the info you did awnser most of my questions thanks! i wont expect it to be monster girl game i know the main theme is succubi. i was curious if mermaid , plant girl and android girls could be added. in succubus academia mermaid is considered succubus. also succubi/monster girl themed erotic games with mermaid is rather rare , outside of monster girl quest and succubus academia i cant think of any other erotic doujin games with mermaids in them. mermaid breast sex is good for appeal and also for prelude for the main dish , vaginal sex. how mermaid paizuri is just to turn on the guy and make him ejaculate 1 or 2 times then finish off the rest of his energy through vaginal sex.

i understand your feelings about breast sex/paizuri/paizure that you are not fond of it , your feelings about it reminds me of arigase shinji/arineko soft/lolitachannel " " and how scarce paizuri is in their works and that arigase shinji does not like paizuri due to it being too vannila/not hardcore sex.

i have seen in the past breast sex+vaginal sex in threesome scenes in erotic games in the past but that is double rainbow levels or rarity so rare that most people do not think that it is a thing and that no one has even commissioned any artists through pixiv/patreon to draw breast sex+vaginal sex threesome sex.

this concept of a guy getting titty fucked while inside another girl vagina at the same time is something for a duo succubi battle "any combination of types of monster girls of your choice" if such battles in the future installments are possible , this type of hardcore threesome sex that is viturally impossible to escape from could be one of the seldom rare instances of breast sex in the games if you desire and consider it.

i kind of get where you come from with breast sex feeling like wasted potential in which it could end in a way that does not feel like it goes well with the theme of draining succubui , at the same time from my view , breast sex is a good tool for all of the succubui "going by your terms of succubui being the catagory of the monstergirls you mentioned" to get the guy too tired to try anything then it transitions into the usual "usual being vaginal sex/anal sex/hand job/foot job/blow job"

the idea of sussubui going back and forth from doing vaginal to breast sex could be a intresting type of scene where the hero does not even know which type of sex will do him in , the succubui doesnt give him even the pleasure of knowing what sex will make him cum for the last time before he dies is a element that hope could be added in the future for this series.

nice jiangashi , hardly ever see those in erotic games , hoping there is huge breasts jiaganshi even if they do not do any breast sex in the games.

i see about kainkout back then it was half your choice half kainkout choice now it is 100%your choice what type of scenes go in ok. my thoughts are just some ideas to consider , as maybe something i mention might be something you like that didnt come to mind before hand that you may not have tried yet or something that did in past but not use to full potential but would like to.

these are just my feelings about paizuri/breast sex but it kind of feels like a tease/missed oppurtunity when huge breasts girls tease and tempt you with their breasts only to use everything but their breasts "unless the succubui has some ability that involves their breasts in order to get prey/drain the prey mana more efficiently more so than their other body parts"

i bear no negative feelings or anything for just because you do not like breast sex where as i do. i still enjoy the game and content you make and i am still your fan regardless.
here is a suggestion :
for one of the rare future scenes of breast sex added to future games/updates a idea is for
clothed breast sex
for where a succubi breasts drain and hold mana drained from prey has its effects amplified the tighter squeeze the breasts are on the penis , in which clothed paizuri "a top and bra , lolita fashion is most effective in this in how both the bra and the lolita fashion clothes push up and together the breasts so tight" with the succubi girl squeezing her breasts with her hands makes the process more effective , this could be also a rare case of all in one ejaculation breast sex as well.

another suggestion is that for any succubi that gets a breast sex/breast sex+blow job scene , they could also get a second scene of either vaginal or anal scene from having 2 diffrent temptation moves that cause diffrent sex if hero falls for the temptation. that way the succubi with breast sex scenes can have the full potential and have the breast sex as secondary appetizer "breast sex is not the main dish in zion works like it is in alexi sandwich sets"

another course is where the succubui makes the hero ejaculate once with her breasts then drains the rest of his energy/mana/life force with her vagina. where the breast tempation and breast sex was the lure and once the hero takes the bite the succubui drains the rest of him with her vagina or through anal sex.

so imps are the only short succubi characters and everyone else is tall i see. so there is no short succubi that is not a imp then. like a short and busty jiaganshi is not possible?

succubi with hypnosis powers where if hero fall for temptation or doesnt have special gear going into fight that he gets hypnotised into expose his penis for breast sex then after ejaculation the hero is stunned and then the succubui does vaginal sex to finish him off.

another possiblility for the rare breast sex scene would be breast expansion for a flat chested succubui as it would be exciting and unexpected to see such a scene in a game series like sc where there is a rare flat chested succubui that gives a breast sex in a breast expansion scene it would be a nice touch if the succubi has a shocked expression on her face and then glee as she drains the prey with her new big breasts. something like this would be nice for fans of the series who like paizuri/breast sex.

fallen angels although rare is nice to have.
is there a chance of sex scenes with angels in the future , either as reward or perhaps as mind controlled angel fight sex scenes?
it would be neat to have a few mind control/hypnosis sex scenes and battles in the series if possible and maybe even succubi with phycihic powers that she could use them for sexual purposes like take off pants of prey and move body and penis towards breasts or vagina for sex then proceed to move breasts or the guy hips using physchic powers for hands free sex.

question by a few fallen angels, imps, Jiangshi and vampires does that mean at least 2-4 of them? as in like 90% succubus and 10% fallen angels, imps, Jiangshi and vampires? i was really excited about the jiaganshi part as someone who is a fan of qiqi from genshin i am really excited to see some huge breasts jiaganshi girls in erotic game for the first time in what feels like over a decade. it would truly make my day to see at least 1 huge breasts jiaganshi tit fuck/breast sex scene in the game.

what is your feelings on hammer space sex?
as in sex where the succubi through powers makes the guy penis end up in her cleavage or vagina or mouth despite being in his pants or even in some cases where the hero is having sex with a human girl or wife.
this is a way where clothing that reveals cleavage but does not have underboob opening or cleavage cutout can give breast sex without having to remove clothes or require anal paizuri.
this also allows for captured sex scenes where the hero is defeated in battle and tied up and blindfolded and brought to the boss or leader then the succubui uses her hammerspace powers to have sex with him while he is tied up,gagged and blindfolded so that he doesnt even know who is draining him or how "only the player knows since this is a sex scene"

if other demon girls/monster girls of other pecies than succubi has this type of hammer space powers then this could allow for some intresting sex scenes.

question about the succubi and the other types of girls mentioned "fallen angels, imps, Jiangshi and vampires" do they/will they use some kind of aphrodisiac potion/needle or aphrodisiac magic or pheromones/estrogen powers on the guy so that get instant erection and maybe even get bigger size as result depend on how powerful it is to the point where the hero cant resist urges to have sex and gives up the fight and goes for the monster girl/succubus breasts or vagina desperate for release? the mushroom girl you mentioned sounds like possibly could fall into this but are there plans for any others to be added in the future parts of succubus covenant? as this concept is intresting and would be quite exciting if it was not limited to just spores from plant type monster girl/succubus.

in this series are all monster girls in general are referred to as succubus/succubui? which includes the other species you just mentioned? or is succubui limited to just the demon girls with the tails and bat like wings?
when i first played the game from the gist i got when proceeding with the story it seemed to me like every monster girl encountered is called succubi. i would get that fallen angels would just be refered to as only fallen angels and not called succubi , but if im incorrect and fallen angels would also be called succubi according to the lore of the series of succubus covenant then ok. i like this series but i am new to it so i am curious.

a idea for method of capture for succubi/other enemy girls
wing bondage
where the succubi/other type of girl with wings "2 or more wings" uses them to wrap around the hero , either while they are on the girls back "wings that extend like vines from plant girls/raffalisia monsters(like those from disgaea/etrian odyssey/traptrix yugioh cards)" or wings that succubi/other girls can attach/detach from their body at will and move and use the wings at will and even regrow the wings if the monster girl/succubi chooses to use the detached wings for bondage purposes and just decide to regrow new wings. to use wings as bondage so that hero cant fight back and can only watch and unable to escape as the succubus/succubi/other type of monster girl has their way with him.

question about orgasm denial sex :
is sex like this planned for succubus covenant/warlock saga/ eden crest"in future update if this game is too close to finish to add such scenes in now if they arenot already" where the enemy girl uses various method like magic or physcial bondage that prevent ejaculation while having sex and make hero expierence torment through sex where he eventually breaks and even begs the succubus/monster girl to let him ejaculate after trying to ejaculate by force by moving his hips like crazy during vaginal sex/breast sex/fellatio/breast sex+fellatio?

it would be a erotic touch that makes the scene more enjoyable if in the event of breast sex where the penis becomes bigger the longer it goes without ejaculation to where it goes from being completely hidden by the huge breasts to popping out of the girls cleavage to the point where the succubi/other type of monster girl can even give a blow job to make the sexual torture even more intense up until the point where the girl lets him ejaculate "this could end up being a ejaculate everything all at once type of scene"

here is another idea/suggestion for scenes for future parts of this game and for other games :
sex where the succubi toys with the hero by making him ejaculate but then giving everything back and having the process repeat over and over again until she is bored and or wants to move on to other prey " or even to let him live but as sex toy or cattle for future use where the succubi takes only portions of life force out each time for sex"
i recall see a scene like this in doujin game called succubus prison one succubus makes the guy ejaculate a lot then uses magic to force all of it back in "life force and sperm" in some doujin and games where this happens , the penis becomes bigger and longer.

the succubus could use her powers where the guy slowly ejaculates and only lets out small amounts of sperm and life force per ejaculation as if the succubus turn the male into a ice cream squeeze tube but for life force and sperm.

i think it would be cool to see the male character thrust his hips when ejaculating during a animated paizuri scene like this where ths succubi does something like this , since there is so many poses for breast sex it could work in diffrent ways like where :
1. standard paizuri the girl is on top of the guy while the guy is lying on his back and he thrust his hip/pelvis upward when ejaculating from paizuri
2. vertical paizuri the guy is standing or sitting in a chair or on a bed while the girl is standing"if she is short or a imp" or on her knees "if she is tall" where the guy thrusts forward when ejaculating during paizuri
3 69 paizuri where the guy may even start licking and sucking inside succubi vagina during paizuri when he is close to ejaculating and when he is ejaculating as well as thrusting his hip/pelvis upward when ejaculating
4 anal paizuri/upside down paizuri where the guy ass is in the girl face and the guy is on all fours and bent over , in this pose the girl can give blowjob in guy anus at the same time as giving paizuri , this pose is for milking the hero like a cow disgrace type of gameover scene.
69 paizuri and anal paizuri are very rare in doujin games , especially western/english/unsensored doujin games so adding such scenes in would help the game stand out more and grab more attention and give more variety to the game sex scenes
5 clothed paizuri where the succubi have paizuri with the guy but while wearing clothes that cover most of the breasts but shows some cleavage. this type of breast sex is ideal for making it feel like vaginal sex through having the breasts soaked in sperm from ejaculations where the breast sex continues for multiple ejaculations using the sperm as a lube. ideal for the rare breast sex scene where each ejaculation causes more sperm and life force to come out than the last. a true paizuri milking. this works in any position.

one of the charms of paizuri is that it looks soft like marshmellow hell as well as that it looks like it feels like a vaginal sex when the breasts are covered in sperm and when the girl gives blow job during breast sex. also since breasts is eye candy and staring at them is soothing , especially during sex where the girl is using the breasts to make the guy cum. it is also exciting to see a gyser of sperm shoot out of the girl cleavage during breast sex and to see a explosion of sperm happen in the girl mouth during paizuri fellatio/breast sex blow job.

sometimes the breasts are more effective in drawing out sperm and life force than the vagina although it varies from succubi/monster girl according to the lore of your game.
also breast sex does seem to be more of a turn on to where the guy become more eager to have vaginal sex/anal sex rather than getting burned out from only ejaculating from tit fuck.

like maybe a succubus could inject somekind of sexual stimulant directly into the penis while squeezing it with her breasts that cause him to become more turned on when ejaculating anywhere that is not her vagina to then when having vaginals ex a lot more life force and sperm comes out.

this type of scene could become even more erotic if it is possible for any of them to be animated. this type of slow and steady sex torture is a chance for giving a rare animated paizuri scene for fans who like paizuri at least one time in the series before it is complete.
as the art style for this game series "both kainkout and the current artist" give the impression that this art style is highly compatible with breast sex scenes"meaning they would look really good" especially for animated paizuri. but i understand that breast sex is one of your least favorite fetishes and that adding such scenes are mainly for if it fit the theme of the succubi/monster girl and or for throw a bone to fans of the series who like paizuri so i get it that breast sex scenes are rare but i just wanted to share my feelings and ideas in hope that it would be useful to you in the future and to share my thoughts.

it would be kind of kinky if there was battles in the game where it is battle fuck in nature where the enemy starts by fucking you "blow job or boob job or vaginal sex" where cant run away and both parties are unable to dodge attacks or run away , but the player could at least use magic as long as magic is not sealed or a weapon if he has access to one at the time. it could also act as sneak peak to what scene you see if you lose the battle. if such battle could exist in this series or warlock saga if they could have 2 scenes "example 1 breast sex + ejaculation then 1 vaginal sex + ejaculation" then they would be a nice treat , 2 for the price of 1.

it is nice talking to you and i am fond of the expierence that your warlock saga and succubus covenant series gives , the nice art and the themes of the games. and i look forward to eden crest later this year , the name alone is giving me eden zero vibes and i like it. as a fan i want to discover more about the game while sharing concepts/thoughts/ideas for scenes of the games in development while waiting for their release. as it would make me happy if the ideas and feedback provided are helpful to you and assist in making the future games and updates for existing ones more fun and enjoyable for everyone.

DarkLabs02

Jun 10, 2018
thanks for the info you did awnser most of my questions thanks! i wont expect it to be monster girl game i know the main theme is succubi. i was curious if mermaid , plant girl and android girls could be added. in succubus academia mermaid is considered succubus. also succubi/monster girl themed erotic games with mermaid is rather rare , outside of monster girl quest and succubus academia i cant think of any other erotic doujin games with mermaids in them. mermaid breast sex is good for appeal and also for prelude for the main dish , vaginal sex. how mermaid paizuri is just to turn on the guy and make him ejaculate 1 or 2 times then finish off the rest of his energy through vaginal sex.

i understand your feelings about breast sex/paizuri/paizure that you are not fond of it , your feelings about it reminds me of arigase shinji/arineko soft/lolitachannel " " and how scarce paizuri is in their works and that arigase shinji does not like paizuri due to it being too vannila/not hardcore sex.

i have seen in the past breast sex+vaginal sex in threesome scenes in erotic games in the past but that is double rainbow levels or rarity so rare that most people do not think that it is a thing and that no one has even commissioned any artists through pixiv/patreon to draw breast sex+vaginal sex threesome sex.

this concept of a guy getting titty fucked while inside another girl vagina at the same time is something for a duo succubi battle "any combination of types of monster girls of your choice" if such battles in the future installments are possible , this type of hardcore threesome sex that is viturally impossible to escape from could be one of the seldom rare instances of breast sex in the games if you desire and consider it.

i kind of get where you come from with breast sex feeling like wasted potential in which it could end in a way that does not feel like it goes well with the theme of draining succubui , at the same time from my view , breast sex is a good tool for all of the succubui "going by your terms of succubui being the catagory of the monstergirls you mentioned" to get the guy too tired to try anything then it transitions into the usual "usual being vaginal sex/anal sex/hand job/foot job/blow job"

the idea of sussubui going back and forth from doing vaginal to breast sex could be a intresting type of scene where the hero does not even know which type of sex will do him in , the succubui doesnt give him even the pleasure of knowing what sex will make him cum for the last time before he dies is a element that hope could be added in the future for this series.

nice jiangashi , hardly ever see those in erotic games , hoping there is huge breasts jiaganshi even if they do not do any breast sex in the games.

i see about kainkout back then it was half your choice half kainkout choice now it is 100%your choice what type of scenes go in ok. my thoughts are just some ideas to consider , as maybe something i mention might be something you like that didnt come to mind before hand that you may not have tried yet or something that did in past but not use to full potential but would like to.

these are just my feelings about paizuri/breast sex but it kind of feels like a tease/missed oppurtunity when huge breasts girls tease and tempt you with their breasts only to use everything but their breasts "unless the succubui has some ability that involves their breasts in order to get prey/drain the prey mana more efficiently more so than their other body parts"

i bear no negative feelings or anything for just because you do not like breast sex where as i do. i still enjoy the game and content you make and i am still your fan regardless.
here is a suggestion :
for one of the rare future scenes of breast sex added to future games/updates a idea is for
clothed breast sex
for where a succubi breasts drain and hold mana drained from prey has its effects amplified the tighter squeeze the breasts are on the penis , in which clothed paizuri "a top and bra , lolita fashion is most effective in this in how both the bra and the lolita fashion clothes push up and together the breasts so tight" with the succubi girl squeezing her breasts with her hands makes the process more effective , this could be also a rare case of all in one ejaculation breast sex as well.

another suggestion is that for any succubi that gets a breast sex/breast sex+blow job scene , they could also get a second scene of either vaginal or anal scene from having 2 diffrent temptation moves that cause diffrent sex if hero falls for the temptation. that way the succubi with breast sex scenes can have the full potential and have the breast sex as secondary appetizer "breast sex is not the main dish in zion works like it is in alexi sandwich sets"

another course is where the succubui makes the hero ejaculate once with her breasts then drains the rest of his energy/mana/life force with her vagina. where the breast tempation and breast sex was the lure and once the hero takes the bite the succubui drains the rest of him with her vagina or through anal sex.

so imps are the only short succubi characters and everyone else is tall i see. so there is no short succubi that is not a imp then. like a short and busty jiaganshi is not possible?

succubi with hypnosis powers where if hero fall for temptation or doesnt have special gear going into fight that he gets hypnotised into expose his penis for breast sex then after ejaculation the hero is stunned and then the succubui does vaginal sex to finish him off.

another possiblility for the rare breast sex scene would be breast expansion for a flat chested succubui as it would be exciting and unexpected to see such a scene in a game series like sc where there is a rare flat chested succubui that gives a breast sex in a breast expansion scene it would be a nice touch if the succubi has a shocked expression on her face and then glee as she drains the prey with her new big breasts. something like this would be nice for fans of the series who like paizuri/breast sex.

fallen angels although rare is nice to have.
is there a chance of sex scenes with angels in the future , either as reward or perhaps as mind controlled angel fight sex scenes?
it would be neat to have a few mind control/hypnosis sex scenes and battles in the series if possible and maybe even succubi with phycihic powers that she could use them for sexual purposes like take off pants of prey and move body and penis towards breasts or vagina for sex then proceed to move breasts or the guy hips using physchic powers for hands free sex.

question by a few fallen angels, imps, Jiangshi and vampires does that mean at least 2-4 of them? as in like 90% succubus and 10% fallen angels, imps, Jiangshi and vampires? i was really excited about the jiaganshi part as someone who is a fan of qiqi from genshin i am really excited to see some huge breasts jiaganshi girls in erotic game for the first time in what feels like over a decade. it would truly make my day to see at least 1 huge breasts jiaganshi tit fuck/breast sex scene in the game.

what is your feelings on hammer space sex?
as in sex where the succubi through powers makes the guy penis end up in her cleavage or vagina or mouth despite being in his pants or even in some cases where the hero is having sex with a human girl or wife.
this is a way where clothing that reveals cleavage but does not have underboob opening or cleavage cutout can give breast sex without having to remove clothes or require anal paizuri.
this also allows for captured sex scenes where the hero is defeated in battle and tied up and blindfolded and brought to the boss or leader then the succubui uses her hammerspace powers to have sex with him while he is tied up,gagged and blindfolded so that he doesnt even know who is draining him or how "only the player knows since this is a sex scene"

if other demon girls/monster girls of other pecies than succubi has this type of hammer space powers then this could allow for some intresting sex scenes.

question about the succubi and the other types of girls mentioned "fallen angels, imps, Jiangshi and vampires" do they/will they use some kind of aphrodisiac potion/needle or aphrodisiac magic or pheromones/estrogen powers on the guy so that get instant erection and maybe even get bigger size as result depend on how powerful it is to the point where the hero cant resist urges to have sex and gives up the fight and goes for the monster girl/succubus breasts or vagina desperate for release? the mushroom girl you mentioned sounds like possibly could fall into this but are there plans for any others to be added in the future parts of succubus covenant? as this concept is intresting and would be quite exciting if it was not limited to just spores from plant type monster girl/succubus.

in this series are all monster girls in general are referred to as succubus/succubui? which includes the other species you just mentioned? or is succubui limited to just the demon girls with the tails and bat like wings?
when i first played the game from the gist i got when proceeding with the story it seemed to me like every monster girl encountered is called succubi. i would get that fallen angels would just be refered to as only fallen angels and not called succubi , but if im incorrect and fallen angels would also be called succubi according to the lore of the series of succubus covenant then ok. i like this series but i am new to it so i am curious.

a idea for method of capture for succubi/other enemy girls
wing bondage
where the succubi/other type of girl with wings "2 or more wings" uses them to wrap around the hero , either while they are on the girls back "wings that extend like vines from plant girls/raffalisia monsters(like those from disgaea/etrian odyssey/traptrix yugioh cards)" or wings that succubi/other girls can attach/detach from their body at will and move and use the wings at will and even regrow the wings if the monster girl/succubi chooses to use the detached wings for bondage purposes and just decide to regrow new wings. to use wings as bondage so that hero cant fight back and can only watch and unable to escape as the succubus/succubi/other type of monster girl has their way with him.

question about orgasm denial sex :
is sex like this planned for succubus covenant/warlock saga/ eden crest"in future update if this game is too close to finish to add such scenes in now if they arenot already" where the enemy girl uses various method like magic or physcial bondage that prevent ejaculation while having sex and make hero expierence torment through sex where he eventually breaks and even begs the succubus/monster girl to let him ejaculate after trying to ejaculate by force by moving his hips like crazy during vaginal sex/breast sex/fellatio/breast sex+fellatio?

it would be a erotic touch that makes the scene more enjoyable if in the event of breast sex where the penis becomes bigger the longer it goes without ejaculation to where it goes from being completely hidden by the huge breasts to popping out of the girls cleavage to the point where the succubi/other type of monster girl can even give a blow job to make the sexual torture even more intense up until the point where the girl lets him ejaculate "this could end up being a ejaculate everything all at once type of scene"

here is another idea/suggestion for scenes for future parts of this game and for other games :
sex where the succubi toys with the hero by making him ejaculate but then giving everything back and having the process repeat over and over again until she is bored and or wants to move on to other prey " or even to let him live but as sex toy or cattle for future use where the succubi takes only portions of life force out each time for sex"
i recall see a scene like this in doujin game called succubus prison one succubus makes the guy ejaculate a lot then uses magic to force all of it back in "life force and sperm" in some doujin and games where this happens , the penis becomes bigger and longer.

the succubus could use her powers where the guy slowly ejaculates and only lets out small amounts of sperm and life force per ejaculation as if the succubus turn the male into a ice cream squeeze tube but for life force and sperm.

i think it would be cool to see the male character thrust his hips when ejaculating during a animated paizuri scene like this where ths succubi does something like this , since there is so many poses for breast sex it could work in diffrent ways like where :
1. standard paizuri the girl is on top of the guy while the guy is lying on his back and he thrust his hip/pelvis upward when ejaculating from paizuri
2. vertical paizuri the guy is standing or sitting in a chair or on a bed while the girl is standing"if she is short or a imp" or on her knees "if she is tall" where the guy thrusts forward when ejaculating during paizuri
3 69 paizuri where the guy may even start licking and sucking inside succubi vagina during paizuri when he is close to ejaculating and when he is ejaculating as well as thrusting his hip/pelvis upward when ejaculating
4 anal paizuri/upside down paizuri where the guy ass is in the girl face and the guy is on all fours and bent over , in this pose the girl can give blowjob in guy anus at the same time as giving paizuri , this pose is for milking the hero like a cow disgrace type of gameover scene.
69 paizuri and anal paizuri are very rare in doujin games , especially western/english/unsensored doujin games so adding such scenes in would help the game stand out more and grab more attention and give more variety to the game sex scenes
5 clothed paizuri where the succubi have paizuri with the guy but while wearing clothes that cover most of the breasts but shows some cleavage. this type of breast sex is ideal for making it feel like vaginal sex through having the breasts soaked in sperm from ejaculations where the breast sex continues for multiple ejaculations using the sperm as a lube. ideal for the rare breast sex scene where each ejaculation causes more sperm and life force to come out than the last. a true paizuri milking. this works in any position.

one of the charms of paizuri is that it looks soft like marshmellow hell as well as that it looks like it feels like a vaginal sex when the breasts are covered in sperm and when the girl gives blow job during breast sex. also since breasts is eye candy and staring at them is soothing , especially during sex where the girl is using the breasts to make the guy cum. it is also exciting to see a gyser of sperm shoot out of the girl cleavage during breast sex and to see a explosion of sperm happen in the girl mouth during paizuri fellatio/breast sex blow job.

sometimes the breasts are more effective in drawing out sperm and life force than the vagina although it varies from succubi/monster girl according to the lore of your game.
also breast sex does seem to be more of a turn on to where the guy become more eager to have vaginal sex/anal sex rather than getting burned out from only ejaculating from tit fuck.

like maybe a succubus could inject somekind of sexual stimulant directly into the penis while squeezing it with her breasts that cause him to become more turned on when ejaculating anywhere that is not her vagina to then when having vaginals ex a lot more life force and sperm comes out.

this type of scene could become even more erotic if it is possible for any of them to be animated. this type of slow and steady sex torture is a chance for giving a rare animated paizuri scene for fans who like paizuri at least one time in the series before it is complete.
as the art style for this game series "both kainkout and the current artist" give the impression that this art style is highly compatible with breast sex scenes"meaning they would look really good" especially for animated paizuri. but i understand that breast sex is one of your least favorite fetishes and that adding such scenes are mainly for if it fit the theme of the succubi/monster girl and or for throw a bone to fans of the series who like paizuri so i get it that breast sex scenes are rare but i just wanted to share my feelings and ideas in hope that it would be useful to you in the future and to share my thoughts.

it would be kind of kinky if there was battles in the game where it is battle fuck in nature where the enemy starts by fucking you "blow job or boob job or vaginal sex" where cant run away and both parties are unable to dodge attacks or run away , but the player could at least use magic as long as magic is not sealed or a weapon if he has access to one at the time. it could also act as sneak peak to what scene you see if you lose the battle. if such battle could exist in this series or warlock saga if they could have 2 scenes "example 1 breast sex + ejaculation then 1 vaginal sex + ejaculation" then they would be a nice treat , 2 for the price of 1.

it is nice talking to you and i am fond of the expierence that your warlock saga and succubus covenant series gives , the nice art and the themes of the games. and i look forward to eden crest later this year , the name alone is giving me eden zero vibes and i like it. as a fan i want to discover more about the game while sharing concepts/thoughts/ideas for scenes of the games in development while waiting for their release. as it would make me happy if the ideas and feedback provided are helpful to you and assist in making the future games and updates for existing ones more fun and enjoyable for everyone.
What a book bro >.>

DaAnimePolice

Jun 12, 2022
Wondering if more Witches will appear and have similar scenarios like the one you can kill or team up with. Kinda into age regression with older characters like witches becoming young again or one that's really old that look likes gruntilda doing that game over scene like in banjo kazooie. Wouldn't mind helping out another old witch for additional succubus knowledge or assistance by sacrificing a few lives for her to rejuvenate or something like that.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Wondering if more Witches will appear and have similar scenarios like the one you can kill or team up with. Kinda into age regression with older characters like witches becoming young again or one that's really old that look likes gruntilda doing that game over scene like in banjo kazooie. Wouldn't mind helping out another old witch for additional succubus knowledge or assistance by sacrificing a few lives for her to rejuvenate or something like that.
That doesn't sound like a very hunter thing to do.

DaAnimePolice

Jun 12, 2022
That doesn't sound like a very hunter thing to do.
That's the thing tho...your given choices to screw people over like slaves to get something or sacrificing that one person to increase a stat from that questionable ritual. While I don't like taking negative actions in games but if they give me more story or potentially a advantage in it I'll give it shot. Meeting a witch that got a bad deal and wants to screw over the succubus that did it would be interesting and funny. If helping out a witch a little saves everyone from succubus takeover and makes it faster why not give it a go?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
man I liked this game for its girls, but we are already 1 year without anything.
You haven't been following the conversation here, then.

The current artist got hurt, so Zion decided to put SC on hold while they recovered; right now Eden Crest is being developed and will ve published in the near future.

Once it is out, Zion will resume work on Succubus Covenant and update the final chapter of the first game.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
That's the thing tho...your given choices to screw people over like slaves to get something or sacrificing that one person to increase a stat from that questionable ritual. While I don't like taking negative actions in games but if they give me more story or potentially a advantage in it I'll give it shot. Meeting a witch that got a bad deal and wants to screw over the succubus that did it would be interesting and funny. If helping out a witch a little saves everyone from succubus takeover and makes it faster why not give it a go?
This reminds me of the trolley problem... Do I kill one person in other to (Hopefully) save many more from a gaggle of hungry succubi?

Huh, has it really been almost a year since the last chapter? That doesn't sound right.
I know right. Has it really been that long? Also, which succubus is your PFP? She looks powerfully sexy.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zion of Olympus

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
She's one of the queen's generals, I think her name was Desdemona, she appeared in chapter 3 when some survivors tried to escape from a planet already taken by the succubi with the help of a powerful elven.
Thank you for the info. It's been a long time since I've played SC. My last computer could barely keep up with some of the graphics... Namely outside the hunters base.

BaamAlex

Apr 15, 2022
How do I defeat the alraune succubus? I had it almost...but then comes her skill (the one which hits you three times) and the succubus temptation afterwards.

BaamAlex

Apr 15, 2022
Or can someone upload a full save game? I'm just interested in the replay scenes with the succubi for now. Story doesn't matter for me atm.

3.50 star(s) 102 Votes