3.50 star(s) 102 Votes

tenneybox

Aug 21, 2022
Or can someone upload a full save game? I'm just interested in the replay scenes with the succubi for now. Story doesn't matter for me atm.
Only scenes(animated) from the first 2 chapters are available in this version. Here's the full save anyway!

dimenos233

Jan 15, 2022
I don't know English very well, so I'm writing through a translator.
I will write that Succubus Covenant is a good game.

The Story and Lore-not impressive, but interesting. In games for me the most important thing when the developer knows how to entice the player. Such a variety of succubi, important characters, cutscenes I did not expect to meet. There are even dramatic moments that did not work for me, but not at all because of the presentation.

The gameplay is mediocre and not particularly interesting.In the prologue of dying really didn't want to, because it was impossible to save (was it supposed to be?).There are bugs, but not scary.

Hentai scenes are varied.I would like to see maledom scenes with one of the companions (preferably with Atessatia).

Jxiller

Sep 12, 2018
I have a question that bothers me: can only adalon hunters and archons resist the temptation of the succubus thanks to their relics? as well as the mechanisms of the dwarves?

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
I have a question that bothers me: can only adalon hunters and archons resist the temptation of the succubus thanks to their relics? as well as the mechanisms of the dwarves?
Well, I doubt the machine can feel sexual attraction.

And succubi use their magic to become irresistible. Or they overpower humans.

Without relics or great power, humans simply can't resist.

Jxiller

Sep 12, 2018
Well, I doubt the machine can feel sexual attraction.

And succubi use their magic to become irresistible. Or they overpower humans.

Without relics or great power, humans simply can't resist.
Thank you. It is said that Achille is the largest warley of Selene, is he stronger than the "Embodied Sun" without without or with these relic?
And Is Red Winter archon level with black wolf armor?

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
There are a lot of scenarios.
The key part here is to find a way to counter their seduction magic.

Succubi won't use temptation if there are 2 or more enemies. They won't risk it.
So, normal humans that hunt them in groups might succeed, if they can avoid her magic long enough until she run out of mana (which is quickly for a succubus).

A single human will be dead in the water without mind magic to protect him from succubus temptation. Even with an Archon relic set, if that particular set doesn't offer mind protection, he's probably done, unless he possesses a extremely powerful will to overcome it.
But even then, if he's faced against a succubus of a higher clan, he'd probably fall too.

Dwarves, on the other hand, can nullify magic, even mind magic, so they could limit the influence of a succubus temptation, allowing, for example, witch hunters to fight them even without an angelic relic.

Thank you. It is said that Achille is the largest warley of Selene, is he stronger than the "Embodied Sun" without without or with these relic?
And Is Red Winter archon level with black wolf armor?
Achilles is way more powerful than any human being. Can't disclose the reason yet. Spoilers for the story.

Krayola1234

Dec 28, 2021
There are a lot of scenarios.
The key part here is to find a way to counter their seduction magic.

Succubi won't use temptation if there are 2 or more enemies. They won't risk it.
So, normal humans that hunt them in groups might succeed, if they can avoid her magic long enough until she run out of mana (which is quickly for a succubus).

A single human will be dead in the water without mind magic to protect him from succubus temptation. Even with an Archon relic set, if that particular set doesn't offer mind protection, he's probably done, unless he possesses a extremely powerful will to overcome it.
But even then, if he's faced against a succubus of a higher clan, he'd probably fall too.

Dwarves, on the other hand, can nullify magic, even mind magic, so they could limit the influence of a succubus temptation, allowing, for example, witch hunters to fight them even without an angelic relic.

Achilles is way more powerful than any human being. Can't disclose the reason yet. Spoilers for the story.
Man was dipped in the river of incubus cum

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I wanna play as an old man and just pimp slap succubus around without any magic or gimmicks, just raw power, Joe Baker style.
I would like to get them into a boxing ring for a few rounds of punishing blows. Given their powers of seduction durability though I think I will stick to beating them down with metal weapons, distance, and an iron will.

3.50 star(s) 102 Votes