3.50 star(s) 101 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Since I see Lust Friend was made by the same people who made lust grimm I feel inclined to ask. Is this also heavily focused on titfucks?
It is indeed heavily focused on titfucks.

Sounds like heaven.
In terms of tone yes, but in terms of lore not so much. In 62Studio's works the succubi actually DO kill the humans they feed upon and most NPCs are terrified of them. It is only because we have plot armor that we see it as a fun adventure.

Sep 1, 2018
It is indeed heavily focused on titfucks.

In terms of tone yes, but in terms of lore not so much. In 62Studio's works the succubi actually DO kill the humans they feed upon and most NPCs are terrified of them. It is only because we have plot armor that we see it as a fun adventure.
Not always. It's the case in Succubus Puttel, but in most games, it seems succubi typically keep humans as sex slaves and rarely kill them. The human ranches that show up in some games, while comedic, also point towards a non-lethal approach.

callmecarrius

Dec 22, 2019
Does someone know a simliar game, that has something like the nourishment drain and body "upgrade" pref. not muscle growth only boobs and bun. Kinda sad about that only one general used the nourishment drain. Because it should be the "signiture" move of the Clan.

callmecarrius

Dec 22, 2019
can anyone pot Zion's Patreon update? you know embraced the full digital pirate thing.
in short:" You guys can expect now constant releases from me. I won't let you guys go months or years without updates anymore. "

He apologies that we waited so long, as an exemple eden crest - long no updates

He wants to release chonicles in the next few days. - chronicles are diffrent from the main game, basicly one short mission for one succubus that will have 2 images and 4 scenes in total. He plans to release one every or second month. The queen and the royal guards are getting an redesinge.

3.50 star(s) 101 Votes