3.50 star(s) 101 Votes

Jojomuq

Oct 28, 2021
What if, instead of fighting the Succubus general, I choose to summon, the God of gifts, will that decision change the end of story ? Will I lose some statistics or it won't change anything?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

kim45

Mar 12, 2023
Man this first half of chapter 5 was a major letdown in quality and quantity for the time it took to release. The areas to explore are empty except for a million plants to kill. The succubi designs are uninspired and each have a single pose with very little differences in text except for the duchess. Going back through chapter 1-3 makes this really apparent and you can sense the burnout beginning in chapter 4. Now we get to wait for who knows how long just to get some romance scenes with the tribe girls and the long long overdue scene gallery(This literally should take a weekend to implement as you just take the sprite and point to the scene/battle you want to start which is already scripted).
It seems like chapters 1~3 & 4~5 have different artist

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
I wish there was a path (I mean a playthrough) where you could find a way or play a mini game to make yourself immune to the soul/energy drain and take the succubuses as your harem/wives.
Can't you use MV Tools for that? Although an in-game cheat like that would be cool ngl.

kanaibankai

May 14, 2021
Can't you use MV Tools for that? Although an in-game cheat like that would be cool ngl.
I apologize if I sound like a dumbass but what are MV tools? And how would you go about using them to accomplish what I suggested above?

I think I miscommunicated my idea. My idea was that the story of the game would have benefited from having path or choice to allow you to either eliminate them (Honorable hunter) sort of thing or an approach most of us would probably take (make them your wife/harem member/etc). It would be even better if you could do the same thing with the angels as well. Because the art work and the underlying lore/story for this game is very very good for this sort of thing. I especially enjoy the growth mechanism of the succubuses and their proportions that they are drawn with hits the spot for me. Personally I would have liked take every single one of the angels and succubuses including the busty warrior female human, and the mega busty white robe wearing female human as mine.

Last edited:

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
I apologize if I sound like a dumbass but what are MV tools? And how would you go about using them to accomplish what I suggested above?

I think I miscommunicated my idea. My idea is that the story of the game has a path or choice to allow you to either eliminate them (Honorable hunter) sort of thing or an approach most of us would probably take (make them your wife/harem member/etc.)
It's just a third party program that allows you to modify, let's say, stats, items, saves and much more. What I suggest is using said tool to give yourself infinite hp, which is a cheap way of accomplishing inmunity to energy drain.

I think I miscommunicated my idea. My idea was that the story of the game would have benefited from having path or choice to allow you to either eliminate them (Honorable hunter) sort of thing or an approach most of us would probably take (make them your wife/harem member/etc). It would be even better if you could do the same thing with the angels as well. Because the art work and the underlying lore/story for this game is very very good for the sort of thing. Personally I would have liked take every single one of the angels and succubuses including the busty warrior female human, and the mega busty white robe wearing female human as mine.
Well, I doubt it since it's stated in the game succubus are naturaly evil and won't hesitate to take a person's life if they can feed from it (except the witch, who seems to supress it for now).

Last edited:

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019

I think I miscommunicated my idea. My idea was that the story of the game would have benefited from having path or choice to allow you to either eliminate them (Honorable hunter) sort of thing or an approach most of us would probably take (make them your wife/harem member/etc). It would be even better if you could do the same thing with the angels as well. Because the art work and the underlying lore/story for this game is very very good for this sort of thing. I especially enjoy the growth mechanism of the succubuses and their proportions that they are drawn with hits the spot for me. Personally I would have liked take every single one of the angels and succubuses including the busty warrior female human, and the mega busty white robe wearing female human as mine.

Zion made the game's succubi as a counter to the harmless succubi waifus that are so overspread in hentai games. Besides, such harem fantasies are not the kind of story they want to tell

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

You are too good for this world XD

The world of succubus covenant is basically the anti-Monster Girl Quest. From what you have described, that sounds like a description of Lust Friend. Lust Friend is a game where you befriend various forms of succubi and engage with them in a lighthearted and upbeat world. Your main succubus Friend Fess travels with you to revive you when you... Get KO-ed and has some fun dialogue.

Lust Friend can be found here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/lust-friend-v1-09-62studio.56340/

kanaibankai

May 14, 2021

The world of succubus covenant is basically the anti-Monster Girl Quest. From what you have described, that sounds like a description of Lust Friend. Lust Friend is a game where you befriend various forms of succubi and engage with them in a lighthearted and upbeat world. Your main succubus Friend Fess travels with you to revive you when you... Get KO-ed and has some fun dialogue.

I will definitely give lust friends a try, but I also like scenarios where you challenge the status quo and take over. I.e. if you could make the dominant succubuses your whores. They try drain on you while they get something, some energy nothing negative happens to you and instead you flip the script on them one by one until they are all yours but still keeping their fiery behavior especially that queen.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I will definitely give lust friends a try, but I also like scenarios where you challenge the status quo and take over. I.e. if you could make the dominant succubuses your whores. They try drain on you while they get something, some energy nothing negative happens to you and instead you flip the script on them one by one until they are all yours but still keeping their fiery behavior especially that queen.
Ah, so you are looking for something leaning toward maledom? I think you might still like Lust Friend but a game you will love is Infinity Realm. It doesn't have succubi but the girls are supernatural and very kinky.

Infinity Realm:
https://f95zone.to/threads/infinity-realm-v0-5-chaotic-asme.96717/

Jan 21, 2022

Since I see Lust Friend was made by the same people who made lust grimm I feel inclined to ask. Is this also heavily focused on titfucks?

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
3.50 star(s) 101 Votes