3.50 star(s) 101 Votes

damndami3n

Jun 9, 2021
Non-consensual sex has been banned for a while though? Games that have that just pretend its consensual and got away with it.

They updated it very recently. I don't remember the specific changes but I think it's along the lines of yes, non-consensual is not allowed in fiction either, and you can't call it "consensual but with play" to get away with it.

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
This game got its abandoned tag removed? So there's an update?

EDIT: Should i download ch 5 now or wait for another eternity for this game to end?
Just to warn you: if you play now and fight the succubi in the last zone, there's no coming back; winning against the Duchess and seeing the scenes after takes you.back to the title screen.

So keep a save before moving to the new zone so you can later play the tribe update.

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
What will we do in chapter 5
In the already published part?

Fight the Season-themed succubi and face the Duchess again, only now it won't be a hopeless battle.

Learn more kore and see where the story will take us in game 2.

In the second half of chapter 5, currently in production? Further developing the tribe, accessing a new part north of it full of missions. (Side quests, tribe upgrade, love interests romance and H scenes).

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
I ask for a solution, should we let this witch go or should we just kill her?
I always save her, she's the best character in the game imo. Too bad there's not much content with her. Would be nice if we could progress those relationships. I am also quite interested in the childhood friend.

Brokai

Dec 17, 2019
Man this first half of chapter 5 was a major letdown in quality and quantity for the time it took to release. The areas to explore are empty except for a million plants to kill. The succubi designs are uninspired and each have a single pose with very little differences in text except for the duchess. Going back through chapter 1-3 makes this really apparent and you can sense the burnout beginning in chapter 4. Now we get to wait for who knows how long just to get some romance scenes with the tribe girls and the long long overdue scene gallery(This literally should take a weekend to implement as you just take the sprite and point to the scene/battle you want to start which is already scripted).

Reactions: Yusha has fallen
3.50 star(s) 101 Votes