3.50 star(s) 103 Votes

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
she's in that temple somewhere along the way in forest, with elementals that will kick your ass if you come there too early.

Super000

Jan 27, 2019
What temple and what forest Decaying forest of the Forest with General Dahlai
You'll find her after the first forest in between the two forests. It'll be in one of the ruins locations you'll know its the right one if it's a grassy and sandy/dirt mazeish map

Super000

Jan 27, 2019
chapter 3 might be more longer than the previous chapters we've seen so far
The size of the chapters content will definitely be greater than other chapters. Chapter 2 had a massive overhaul implemented in version .5.2 such as the witch quest and the art overhaul as well as the recollection room and chapter 2's animated scenes. Also the heaven like dungeons with ice and the such. As well as other minor things.

The point is in chapter 3 there'll be some cool things to look forward too! No one's more excited than me !

Reactions: bwardyunbip

Super000

Jan 27, 2019
The size of the chapters content will definitely be greater than other chapters. Chapter 2 had a massive overhaul implemented in version .5.2 such as the witch quest and the art overhaul as well as the recollection room and chapter 2's animated scenes. Also the heaven like dungeons with ice and the such. As well as other minor things.

The point is in chapter 3 there'll be some cool things to look forward too! No one's more excited than me !
I mean the size of this chapter (chapter 3 was what I was referring to)^

JJ_Franklin

Sep 2, 2020
You'll find her after the first forest in between the two forests. It'll be in one of the ruins locations you'll know its the right one if it's a grassy and sandy/dirt mazeish map
And you still haven't said what 2 forest you have to be a little more Specific

3.50 star(s) 103 Votes