3.50 star(s) 103 Votes

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
I don't know if this has been suggested, but it would be cool if in the future there was a way to turn some of the succubus back to human, they look so good it's a shame we have to kill them, and maybe we could add them to the MC's tribe.
Errr.... succubi aren't humans lol
they are demons
Only the succubus without clan were humans before the transformation by an Incubus, like white demon and drita.
Where all their internal organs are mix together to form her new succubus stomach and the rest is expelled from their body.

There is no reversion to that...

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Errr.... succubi aren't humans lol
they are demons
Only the succubus without clan were humans before the transformation by an Incubus, like white demon and drita.
Where all their internal organs are mix together to form her new succubus stomach and the rest is expelled from their body.

There is no reversion to that...
Yeah I was refering to the succubus that were human in the past. Too bad it can't be reversed.

Oct 24, 2018
When we did a poll a few months back the Queen was the second most popular succubus among players, while Drita was one of the least popular. What i am trying to say is that taste is subjective, whats attractive to you, isnt to someone else and vice versa, so the Queen will stay as she is.
Who took first place in that poll? :0

Nov 22, 2019
When we did a poll a few months back the Queen was the second most popular succubus among players, while Drita was one of the least popular. What i am trying to say is that taste is subjective, whats attractive to you, isnt to someone else and vice versa, so the Queen will stay as she is.
Woah... comparing the Queen to a lesser succubi? Not a chance boi, Queen is mightier in all aspects.
No the queen is the same as she ever was
(Queen Lady Domina)
Aeolos Endro wants to burry his face deep in her bosoms.
Can we get some leak for chapter 3
Not yet, not.. yet..

Teresss

Jan 21, 2019
Really liking the game so far and i can't wait for some of the designs for new succubus
but i feel like the games a bit easy but i'm enjoying all the sex scenes so far and if your wondering which ones my favorite it's the leaf hair girl she's really my favorite. so good luck on making this game better.

3.50 star(s) 103 Votes