3.50 star(s) 103 Votes

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Yeah sorry about being vague with my gibberish english. :D It was totally about what happens in life and all that stuff.
Don't worry, I understand. I'm glad you feel that way, because we are only afraid to lose something when we love it hahahaha

Particularly speaking I like to have a positive view that everything will work out in the end. It's like life, you can't truly enjoy it if you are always afraid of death.

I gave a very long shot with multiple Eras, that will take decades to finish, but I'd have no other way. Instead of creating a single game or a short series, I want to create a world that develops itself. And I can only do that with time.

+ This is not a hobby anymore, this is my job now. So if I want to keep living I need to work, and that means developing the game and series.

Thanks for being a party of the community :love:

JJ_Franklin

Sep 2, 2020
Yep.
Zion (Me) - development of the game itself, story, characters, etc
Kain - the awesome artist of our game
IND3X - The animator of all our scenes :)
The testers - who play the game before release and test it to see if there is something wrong.
Yep.
Zion (Me) - development of the game itself, story, characters, etc
Kain - the awesome artist of our game
IND3X - The animator of all our scenes :)
The testers - who play the game before release and test it to see if there is something wrong.
It would take like 1 year and 2 months to Finish all 100 chapters
If all 3 are you are working everyday

likeaboss

Feb 25, 2018
Hey Zion in regards to the witch and witch hunters is there going to be a female witch hunter?
Perhaps the daughter of Eukles have her be an arrogant brat who challenges the mc to a spar to prove her superiority.
if you lose the spar she steps on your crotch mocking you "I cant believe a weakling like you became a hunter you got beat by me a girl how are you supposed to fight against a succubus or witch if you fall for my charms" just thought i put a few of my ideas out there great update btw.

Maryus

Dec 23, 2019
Question:
Where is the Recollection room? I've played many times this game. Where I can replay the sex scenes?

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Question:
Where is the Recollection room? I've played many times this game. Where I can replay the sex scenes?
You need to collect the 5 gem fragments, to get the recollection room, here is a guide how to do it.

Maryus

Dec 23, 2019
You need to collect the 5 gem fragments, to get the recollection room, here is a guide how to do it.

If you mean at the angelic Crystal, I have six of them. Wait, I've started an add-on with snow and a cat at her girl.
There is it. Thanks!

Last edited:

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
If you mean at the angelic Crystal, I have six of them. So, where is the Recollection Room?
I don't mean the crystals that amp your gear, but a fragments that make up the dream stone.
After you collect them all you need to go back to the temple take the cat that's inside, take it to your camp where Iole is, rest in the bed and you are inside the recollection room.

Maryus

Dec 23, 2019
I don't mean the crystals that amp your gear, but a fragments that make up the dream stone.
After you collect them all you need to go back to the temple take the cat that's inside, take it to your camp where Iole is, rest in the bed and you are inside the recollection room.
I took the cat in the sleep, at the girlfriend house. There is a portal to that room.

3.50 star(s) 103 Votes