3.50 star(s) 102 Votes

BigTombolo

Feb 20, 2020
So the new game Warlock Saga is coming next month? What about the chapter 3, is everything ok?
No update on patreon so I'm asking.

Reactions: JoeSimm

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
So the new game Warlock Saga is coming next month? What about the chapter 3, is everything ok?
No update on patreon so I'm asking.
Development is going at full speed. I only develop WS during weekends when Kain is resting, since the main series is always the priority.
This other half of the chapter has much more content than a chapter itself and has different paths to take too. So I'll need more time.
My personal deadline is March for WS and April for the full chapter 3 of the main series.

Ge4ok

Nov 28, 2019
Development is going at full speed. I only develop WS during weekends when Kain is resting, since the main series is always the priority.
This other half of the chapter has much more content than a chapter itself and has different paths to take too. So I'll need more time.
My personal deadline is March for WS and April for the full chapter 3 of the main series.
Wait what? You're doing another game? Is there a page on this site already?

IFortheGloryn

Feb 2, 2020
where the WS will be release?

Oct 24, 2018
OMG,
Is someone giving me download link or what ??
I mean...no one is obligated to :b
If you want it that bad, become a patreon so you can have access to it.
If not, then be patient enough until someone posts it for you or look through the previous pages so you can find it yourself.

IFortheGloryn

Feb 2, 2020
I mean...no one is obligated to :b
If you want it that bad, become a patreon so you can have access to it.
If not, then be patient enough until someone posts it for you or look through the previous pages so you can find it yourself.
ok this is fair but can I presume that one day someone going to put the download link in the begin of this thread?

KiwamiLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
Been sometime since i last appeared on this thread so i wanted to ask 2 things:

1st: What's this Warlock Saga that keeps being mentioned?
2nd: If demons can't truly be killed and regain form in hell after being "killed", how is it possible to have any chance of victory against them and not just a repeating cycle throghout the eras?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Darkace

Sep 4, 2018
Did anyone catch the unfinished code for the witch in dream land. When you try and talk with her. It drops off and her pic glitches and freezes to screen.

Good writing. fun storyline. Looking forward to seeing more.

dev
Will you be adding more kinks to this game

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Been sometime since i last appeared on this thread so i wanted to ask 2 things:

1st: What's this Warlock Saga that keeps being mentioned?
2nd: If demons can't truly be killed and regain form in hell after being "killed", how is it possible to have any chance of victory against them and not just a repeating cycle throghout the eras?
The reason why I started the story of the game in the past (Bronze Era) was to show the evolution. How it used to be and how it will be. Many things change throughout the Eras.

Did anyone catch the unfinished code for the witch in dream land. When you try and talk with her. It drops off and her pic glitches and freezes to screen.

Good writing. fun storyline. Looking forward to seeing more.

dev
Will you be adding more kinks to this game
Thank you!

This is the list of included and excluded fetishes for the series as a whole:
-Included:
Corruption (Succubization), Face-siting, footjob, foot worship, ass worship, lactation, breast expansion and ofc energy drain will be included on the game.

-Not Included:
Vore, futanari, gore, age regression, lolis or shotas, scat and watersports.

3.50 star(s) 102 Votes