3.50 star(s) 102 Votes

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
People seems to be focused about asking about succubus only.

but nobody coming in hot asking the real questions: How many angels will possibly be having interactions with the current MC?
Yes, the only flashback from the old man you get its where he gets tsundere'd by the angel chick 'forgot her name' for going out with his buddies to have some action outside.

i'm also rooting for angel content but whatever its settled for the game to have its all well damn received

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Calendar of the City States Part 2 released on our Youtube Channel! Go check it out! Huge thanks to Oreo Rodeo for making the video and Quiet For giving us such awesome voice!

Proxamin

Mar 24, 2020
People seems to be focused about asking about succubus only.

but nobody coming in hot asking the real questions: How many angels will possibly be having interactions with the current MC?
Yes, the only flashback from the old man you get its where he gets tsundere'd by the angel chick 'forgot her name' for going out with his buddies to have some action outside.

i'm also rooting for angel content but whatever its settled for the game to have its all well damn received
Given what happens in the prologue and the angel sanctuaries/guardians we encounter, there is almost guaranteed to be a plot twist involving them. Maybe even being drained by an angel. (fingers crossed)

• Love
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Given what happens in the prologue and the angel sanctuaries/guardians we encounter, there is almost guaranteed to be a plot twist involving them. Maybe even being drained by an angel. (fingers crossed)
I agree on there being a twist coming for sure. As for angel draining, I sure hope so.

Reactions: grig926
3.50 star(s) 102 Votes