3.50 star(s) 101 Votes

qwertykal

Feb 21, 2019
i don't what i am supposed to do beginning of the chapter 3 where that i leave the fight between İOLE and barbaric girl (i forgot her name) ????

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
Maybe, giving that the WG did say he knew the angels in a way that sounded like he was on civil terms with them. Asariel helping out is likely due to her being more invested in humanity than most which is both a good and a bad thing considering what has happened in the story so far.
Who's WG?
I do agree that Asariel seems more invested in humanity, but it doesn't seem as it's a completely 'good' investment. Some her dialogues are weird, and her opinion on the event before the MC and his brothers' ritual gave me a bad omen.

It seems her love for Kain is genuine, though, and that she's not actually manipulating him.

Feb 4, 2018
Zion we will get chapter 4 before the end of the year? + when we will be get next chapter of the warlock saga (approx in current plan i know that's the focus now)

Koneko Toujou

Apr 30, 2019
Anyone know who is the "succubus 18" in Succubuspedia? I cant find it
its the cow succubus in the Underground Grove if you go straight up the middle then head to the right you will find her in the grassy plains with a bunch of purple bull looking things

Last edited:

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
Who's WG?
I do agree that Asariel seems more invested in humanity, but it doesn't seem as it's a completely 'good' investment. Some her dialogues are weird, and her opinion on the event before the MC and his brothers' ritual gave me a bad omen.

It seems her love for Kain is genuine, though, and that she's not actually manipulating him.
WG = Wandering God, AKA God of Gifts AKA the Incubus.

Reactions: Gokudera

Hellhammer T

Sep 5, 2018
aaah thats why i might have forgotten about her. mhm i just guess that im done with chapter 3 then. really looking foreward to chapter 4 :)

Ge4ok

Nov 28, 2019
Folks, what is a dream stone and where can i find it? Is it a thing to open a room with a cat that allows you to enter cutscene replay room?

3.50 star(s) 101 Votes