3.50 star(s) 103 Votes

Zelig13

Aug 25, 2017
yep, a fully explained fucking answer
The dream stone is fragmented, you have to search it, there are 5 fragments in total, the parts are located in the Vivid forest and the decaying woods, there is one fragment in the spider cave.

Bop107

Sep 23, 2018
I assume the dream stone room will be updated at a later date? Still uses the old sprites and even the animations.

Unknown Developer

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2017
Ok, I just got the game, played until the save, and let me see if I got this right. This is a mix of Doom, and Assassin's Creed with a succubus game. So, yeah there's death in the hentai, but it's not real death, is desynchronization (because the events already happened, and you exist, so the ancestor must have survived the encounter) like in Assassin's Creed. That's a clever way to avoid the bad taste death in hentai gives. Of course, I'm not really into death by sex, but that didn't stop me from enjoying MGQ (though I skipped most of the scenes when I saw the direction they were going), with its great story. And you are mixing two games with a great story (debatable depending on which Assassin's Creed we are talking about, but surely most of them had some effort), so if the story is on par with those two, it may be worth keeping playing despite the death, especially now that it's, at least in part, mitigated by the plot.

IFortheGloryn

Feb 2, 2020
Ok, I just got the game, played until the save, and let me see if I got this right. This is a mix of Doom, and Assassin's Creed with a succubus game. So, yeah there's death in the hentai, but it's not real death, is desynchronization (because the events already happened, and you exist, so the ancestor must have survived the encounter) like in Assassin's Creed. That's a clever way to avoid the bad taste death in hentai gives. Of course, I'm not really into death by sex, but that didn't stop me from enjoying MGQ (though I skipped most of the scenes when I saw the direction they were going), with its great story. And you are mixing two games with a great story (debatable depending on which Assassin's Creed we are talking about, but surely most of them had some effort), so if the story is on par with those two, it may be worth keeping playing despite the death, especially now that it's, at least in part, mitigated by the plot.
men I never stoped to think for this way and always feel bad to see a h-scene now that you said that I feel more relieved since my ancestor win that battle even if lose, thanks.

Last edited:

ccharles25

Nov 19, 2020
I am stuck on what to do. I talked to Atessatia in Hammerfall Tribe and he sets me out on a mission. He is counting on me and Idk what to do.

Zelig13

Aug 25, 2017
I am stuck on what to do. I talked to Atessatia in Hammerfall Tribe and he sets me out on a mission. He is counting on me and Idk what to do.
Go to the next forest, the Underground grove, but first you have to complete the witch's quest.

ccharles25

Nov 19, 2020
Does someone have a save that is right before the witch's quest? I royally f'd up and I really don't want to start over. (I do not have several saves).

Reactions: bwardyunbip

Unknown Developer

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2017
men I never stop to think for this way and always feel bad to see a h-scene now that you said that I feel more relieved since my ancestor win that battle even if lose, thanks.
Man, the idea of genetic memory make rules clear, and one of them is that your DNA can't contain the death of your ancestors, because the spermatozoid that generated you was produced before the death, at the point, the DNA couldn't be changed to get more information anymore, thus you can only know what happened to your ancestors until the point that spermatozoid was produced.

Another thing it's clear, despite the games never touching this subject, is that you can't have the memories of mother, because she was already born with all the eggs she's gonna use. So, unless the DNA of the eggs changes, to get the new information, while still inside the uterus, you can't have the information of your mother.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Hiuller

Jul 15, 2017
The game is very good i played a lot but i'm expecting the game was animated, could the mods remove the tag animated please, because some people only come to play because it's animated and this game isnt

Jerrrrry

Mar 18, 2021
The game is very good i played a lot but i'm expecting the game was animated, could the mods remove the tag animated please, because some people only come to play because it's animated and this game isnt
Its only animated in the dream world

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Zion of Olympus i want to suggest Bigger Butt in future art of the game, basically longer Buttcrack and possibly thicker tights to go along with it.
View attachment 1337706 View attachment 1337707

I know you have a clear vision for what you want in the game. I see most of the characters in game with "Bubble Butt" which is a nice shape which will please all the audience. Taking the Succubus into account i see space to implement a different bigger type of butts since the stakes are high, the Succubus will be deadlier since the MC keeps getting new skills to help in battle.
Those Succubus after absorbing sperm could have a Chubbier Ass growth to make them even more appealing and faster sperm absorbers. Specially Queen Domina, she would have a more dominating and intimidating aura to her with a bigger butt.
I'll give some examples to what i have in mind:
being this Queen Domina butt
View attachment 1337759

The Butt could be Thicker to give a heavy press effect on the MC and increase the anxiety of having nowhere to run, like this:
View attachment 1337760

There are certain positions/Angles that could be explored with a Thicker Butt such as: View attachment 1336005 View attachment 1336007 View attachment 1336010
View attachment 1337702
View attachment 1337725
This is a good idea. Body manipulation like this could be a skill that succubi learn through experience and thus, the deadlier the succubus is, the fuller and more tempting their bottoms would be. Sort of like how experienced hunters in the wild become better adapted to catch and feed upon their prey. Not only that but when interacting with other succubi, the size of their bottoms and breasts could be status symbols. To humans, they could be like a black widow's hourglass mark warning their prey to stay far away.

Man, the idea of genetic memory make rules clear, and one of them is that your DNA can't contain the death of your ancestors, because the spermatozoid that generated you was produced before the death, at the point, the DNA couldn't be changed to get more information anymore, thus you can only know what happened to your ancestors until the point that spermatozoid was produced.

Another thing it's clear, despite the games never touching this subject, is that you can't have the memories of mother, because she was already born with all the eggs she's gonna use. So, unless the DNA of the eggs changes, to get the new information, while still inside the uterus, you can't have the information of your mother.
Agreed on genetic memory being a good way to avoid the taste of death for the MC.

3.50 star(s) 103 Votes