3.50 star(s) 103 Votes

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
i wonder how long this hype will last.
just saying don't put your expectations too high for this kids
it's no good to hype about western h games is no good at all...

also to we really need 2 threads for this
(well the Development forum seams to be much less used than the adult games one)
Here's the link a bit earlier directly from the patreon. Enjoy
you're a good cow have a thumbs up(y)

Last edited:
Reactions: Darkyriek

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
Love this game and it got a good enough plot to follow. Oh, it's gonna be good.

you_got_me1

Aug 29, 2019
i wanted to ask Zion if there is a gallery mode to see the previous scene and if not when could we see an update for it. Judging by the series chapter, we will saw a lot of scene so having gallery mode could better know which scene we left out on our playthrough. Great game BTW. Definitely became a Patreon Supporter at the end of this month;)(y)

Reactions: Cologar

IND3X

Jul 30, 2018
If only the H-scenes were animated.
Trust me it's really hard to animate them, recreating the scene in animated form is just way difficult in MV.
Personally I can enjoy static CG given the context they provide is good (which in this case they are).
My only wish is that Zion will add more facial expressions (simple change of mouth and face) in the scene to give them illusion being alive.

Cologar

May 2, 2018
Does anyone have a save at the start of the new version?
If you're looking to skip the prologue, then it allows you the option to, and just puts right at the start where you can go around and hunt succubi and stuff.

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Trust me it's really hard to animate them, recreating the scene in animated form is just way difficult in MV.
Personally I can enjoy static CG given the context they provide is good (which in this case they are).
My only wish is that Zion will add more facial expressions (simple change of mouth and face) in the scene to give them illusion being alive.
I hear you, and I'll add more.
I'm already adding a second pose to all girls so you can see them both frontal and back (A feature that I particularly love!). For example, Black Rose pose is showing her ass, so another image will be made for her, frontal this time.

user115637

Jan 4, 2019
Does anyone have a save at the start of the new version?
If you mean the moment after defeating Leafhair succubus(what, i believe, was the end previously, in demo), then it takes less than 10 mins to come here. Without prologue of course.

Btw i've noticed that there's additional images of the final scene with Dahlia(when she surrenders and makes an offer...) in "pictures" folder. But these aren't used in-game.

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
If you mean the moment after defeating Leafhair succubus(what, i believe, was the end previously, in demo), then it takes less than 10 mins to come here. Without prologue of course.

Btw i've noticed that there's additional images of the final scene with Dahlia(when she surrenders and makes an offer...) in "pictures" folder. But these aren't used in-game.
You are corrected. Consider this a bug that shall be fixed with the upcoming version of the game that would solve all known bugs of this first chapter.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
am i retarded or something, how do i get past the first lesser succubus
Use Iron Will before the fight and then re-use it every 5 turns. She is fairly straifmghtforward. After her dont forget to optimize your equipment and later on allocate the points you are given for attack, HP, MP, etc...

Link_Xp4444

Jan 6, 2018
I'm trying to get into this game, but being a fan of light-hearted things like Monster Girl Encyclopedia makes it really hard. I do however have a suggestion. The player-character is supposed to be some kind of warrior of the in-game goddess who is meant to fight the succubi, right? Well, Why not give him the option once he reaches a certain combat potential (level) to drain a succubus of all her power using the goddesses power once he defeats her and revert her to the form of a human.

Like this, you could neutralize the threat without killing her and also have sex with her without dying. Just a food-for-thought idea, if you wanted to think about it.

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
I'm trying to get into this game, but being a fan of light-hearted things like Monster Girl Encyclopedia makes it really hard. I do however have a suggestion. The player-character is supposed to be some kind of warrior of the in-game goddess who is meant to fight the succubi, right? Well, Why not give him the option once he reaches a certain combat potential (level) to drain a succubus of all her power using the goddesses power once he defeats her and revert her to the form of a human.

Like this, you could neutralize the threat without killing her and also have sex with her without dying. Just a food-for-thought idea, if you wanted to think about it.
Hi!
-This game is supposed to be darker. It was made out of my disappointment on how most media portraits the succubus as cute little things instead of a dark demonic entity that their original source/legend/myth dictates.
-My succubus are demons like the ones in the bible, they are inherently corrupted (even if not necessarily evil) and seek domination over lesser beings to serve as food for them, since they are the ultimate parasites.
-They see you as nothing more than food.
-Succubus are spirits formed in hell, not humans.
-Although a succubus can be female mortals corrupted by an Incubus. He can turn them into lesser succubus without clan (but they are barely recognized by the "pure succubus"/hierarchy as a succubus at all.
-I developed a lot on the succubus in Succubus Covenant. Being a succubus is way more then just power. When a mortal is corrupted she expels from her body all her natural organs (except the brain) leaving only enough to form another one, a succubus stomach, that can process sperm as energy from them to sustain themselves. The original succubus only have these to begin with. Therefor you can't "absorb their power".
-There is no true "gods" here, only this endless battle between angels and demons and humanity in between.

Reactions: Link_Xp4444

Reiga711

Jul 30, 2018
Hi, how do I use the demo save data? I tried it, but it doesn't come up in the game, bt if I copy the global.save, the succubuspedia only shows 3 succubus instead of 6

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Hi, how do I use the demo save data? I tried it, but it doesn't come up in the game, bt if I copy the global.save, the succubuspedia only shows 3 succubus instead of 6
Unfortunately that's a limitation of RPGMaker. If you want to use an old save file, some things will be left without an update.
For example, the succubuspedia.

3.50 star(s) 103 Votes