3.50 star(s) 103 Votes

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
really good game but why can't i use a menu and why can't i see the enemy health it would be so much more helpful :p

C'thun

Jul 9, 2017
Is it possible to include save from the last version end point in future releases? Like an updated one. You probably go through the whole thing anyway during testing. It'll probably get quite frustrating when people gonna be forced to replay hours of old content just to see a bit of new stuff.

Edit: Ah, i see, the whole previous thing is a skippable prologue. So it's not really a problem right now. That's nice.

pepez

Jul 29, 2017
Enemies looks so amazing :love::love:

Its little bit too easy, there was this one enemy who use that bind attack, it was nice change/add.. I hoped there was more different attacks/bind etc.
Other one is, if you make enemies more attack, dont give player 100% shield against it, and dont make it like, if they successful attack, you die, like that hair bind was.. It almost killed you didn´t shield against it.. :)
Story is good etc :)

I love this game, and i hope you make it more :) :giggle::love::love:

user115637

Jan 4, 2019
"Succubus angel"
"Succubus archangel"
"Succubus assistent"
"Succubus Kain"
"Succubus Leader"

All those .png-s at www>img>faces ...

What kind of plot-twist you're planning, Zion? And if you're really the dev and if you really want to create a memorable game like there was mentioned in-game - i think you should waste less time chatting with people around(here, for example) and fully focus on developing. Because, at this point, game is really somewhat outstanding and fresh. The more time wasted on other activities, the lesser becomes an integrity of initial ideas, goals and views.

And moreover, given that development is based on Patreon, i'd like to mention my observations here that most of initially promising and outstanding games that were sponsored by donations from this platform(or analogous ways alike) are either never get completed or get into almost-infinite "milking the donators"-stage with rare half-assed updates. Because devs tend to become lazy after they acquire a stable donating fan base. Add this to the loss of integrity mentioned above and it's easy to see how a good product can be degraded into a bad one.

I mean, it's a shame that most outstanding-at-first-glance adult-game projects end like this. Hell, I know that no one cares about my opinion, since i'm not even a Patron, just a poor student who had a good fap today. So far the game has a good art\design, various fap material and decent story\worldbuilding -> quality product. So far...

Reactions: Nullx54

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
Hi!
-This game is supposed to be darker. It was made out of my disappointment on how most media portraits the succubus as cute little things instead of a dark demonic entity that their original source/legend/myth dictates.
-My succubus are demons like the ones in the bible, they are inherently corrupted (even if not necessarily evil) and seek domination over lesser beings to serve as food for them, since they are the ultimate parasites.
-They see you as nothing more than food.
-Succubus are spirits formed in hell, not humans.
-Although a succubus can be female mortals corrupted by an Incubus. He can turn them into lesser succubus without clan (but they are barely recognized by the "pure succubus"/hierarchy as a succubus at all.
-I developed a lot on the succubus in Succubus Covenant. Being a succubus is way more then just power. When a mortal is corrupted she expels from her body all her natural organs (except the brain) leaving only enough to form another one, a succubus stomach, that can process sperm as energy from them to sustain themselves. The original succubus only have these to begin with. Therefor you can't "absorb their power".
-There is no true "gods" here, only this endless battle between angels and demons and humanity in between.
Like the return to the original concept, even if in more famous H-games like MGQ where you it's a mixed bag the MC (Luka) can still get off lucky and remain alive after he's defeated, here you know fucking a Succubus is not wise thing to do and they WILL kill you. This game really does bring back the fear and danger of Succubi and the plot really helps to deliver that message.

Reactions: danken

grig926

Jan 13, 2019
So, now think have all emerged question,and when will continuation of,is worth whether his wait in during next two months or more, less?

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
need more games like this, someone got some references? like this kind of rpgm game with good story and stuff :D

Reactions: pepez

Luis Nope

Jun 25, 2018
Hey Arc, not entirely sure if you saw my earlier comment, but try putting the penetration on the animations, I really like your animations, but it was a little bit frustrating not seeing the actual sex going on

booblover1416

Mar 11, 2019
I feel stupid. how do I even start the game, I took the boat back to the main land and am just exploring this castle, collecting the items from the chests, and going to the blue nav points, but nothing is really happening. I kinda need a jump start here...

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
I feel stupid. how do I even start the game, I took the boat back to the main land and am just exploring this castle, collecting the items from the chests, and going to the blue nav points, but nothing is really happening. I kinda need a jump start here...
There is a house in the top left corner of the courtyard(the one with the castle) where you need to enter.

daphnefan

Apr 30, 2017
Dang. I was really excited for the update, but it seems like the creator is focusing on the worst parts of the game instead of the best. Here is a quick rundown:

- Fantastic art. This is why we are all here. The new art looks great too, but there wasn't a ton added since the last update.

- Repetitive, pointless gameplay. Fighting the same enemies over and over. guantlet -> attack 4 turns -> gauntlet -> attack four turns gets old FAST. Upgrading the gauntlet with fire/elec/ice is pointless because it saps your magic points, which you cant recover, which makes you lose to every enemy. Defeating enemies doesnt give exp for some reason, so grinding doesn't make it easier to play through.

-Maps are way too big. Keep them short like you did in the

-Scenes only occur when you lose. If you are winning and playing well, you are missing literally all of the good content. This needs to get fixed ASAP.

- The story. The story of the main character is fine, but we are constantly getting bogged down with the side stories of his companions. If there are no hot succubi around, no one cares. The dev is clearly putting a massive amount of work into the story, settings, animating scenes, etc, but all of that work is just making the game slow and boring.

My recommendations:
- Make sex with succubi part of success in the game
- remove all of the extra cutscenes that dont focus on the main character
- focus on developing character progression with skill trees and leveling up
- the more succubi variety, the better. I want to see most of the dev time going into art and sex scenes, not making a town and populating it with 50 people for a minute long cutscene.

tl;dr - please spend more time on art/sex scenes/gameplay, less on irrelevant story cutscenes and bloated maps.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
- Fantastic art. This is why we are all here. The new art looks great too, but there wasn't a ton added since the last update.
The art is really amazing, Kain has outdone himself, glad you liked it. In terms of sexy time, no not a ton was added there are 4 different girls with 5 different scenes, so more than the demo but not by much, however this is how much people can expect in about 2 months, next update will take longer but it will have more girls as well.

- Repetitive, pointless gameplay. Fighting the same enemies over and over. guantlet -> attack 4 turns -> gauntlet -> attack four turns gets old FAST. Upgrading the gauntlet with fire/elec/ice is pointless because it saps your magic points, which you cant recover, which makes you lose to every enemy. Defeating enemies doesnt give exp for some reason, so grinding doesn't make it easier to play through.
Yea the combat system isn't the best, i have made some suggestions to Zion but i think for the best is to do what we can to just make it work without being frustrating, it's boring but it's not difficult, in the second game the combat is gonna get reworked entirely. Also you can regenerate mana pretty easily just heal on any camp site.

-Maps are way too big. Keep them short like you did in the
This is kinda the point of these types of games, the maps are going to be large, you are going to explore stuff and find hidden secret and even succubi in the world.

-Scenes only occur when you lose. If you are winning and playing well, you are missing literally all of the good content. This needs to get fixed ASAP.
Yea that is the point of the game. This is a female domination game in the style of MGQ, you get beat by them to get the scene. Although you can actually beat them and still get the scene if you lose to their temptation. I get that some people find it frustrating to have to lose to see the scene and then fight her again, which is why a collection room will be added so you can just watch all the scenes there for every girl you beat.

- The story. The story of the main character is fine, but we are constantly getting bogged down with the side stories of his companions. If there are no hot succubi around, no one cares. The dev is clearly putting a massive amount of work into the story, settings, animating scenes, etc, but all of that work is just making the game slow and boring.
Actually i have seen a lot of people caring about it, including myself. I am enjoying the story as it is and what i would hate the most is for Zion to set up the brothers like this and just forget about them as soon as they separate. It's also important forthe story to follow the progress of each city, since it will play a MAJOR role by the end.

My recommendations:
- Make sex with succubi part of success in the game
- remove all of the extra cutscenes that dont focus on the main character
- focus on developing character progression with skill trees and leveling up
- the more succubi variety, the better. I want to see most of the dev time going into art and sex scenes, not making a town and populating it with 50 people for a minute long cutscene.
- Not really the point of the game i am afraid
- That's a negative, since those scenes are important to the story
- For now combat wont be the main focus, it will be fairly easy so people can progress, next game combat will get reworked
- There are going to be somewhere between 35 and 40 succubi by the end of this game, so you will have quite the variety, those towns and cutscenes are important and trust me it didn't take much time to put the same 2 model characters all over the screen, besides the guy that is programming the game is not the same one that is doing the artwork.

tl;dr - please spend more time on art/sex scenes/gameplay, less on irrelevant story cutscenes and bloated maps.
It is what it is friend.

I wanna tell people who haven't figured it from the demo, this is will be a story driven game, it wont be a game of "boom here is a random enemy fight her and get scene, then move to next enemy and get scene", it's gonna be more than that, it wont be everyones cup of tea, however given that people can try it out for free they can evaluate if they wanna spend their time with this particular game or move on.
To the people that really only care about sexy time, my suggestion is to wait for the game to be finished and then download it with someones save that will unlock all of the collection room and enjoy 35+ different scenes you can access immediately.

3.50 star(s) 103 Votes