3.50 star(s) 102 Votes

Silent Keeper

Dec 10, 2020
Ehy Zion I think something is missing here.
This is war, right?
In this war you also put spies and assasins like the last succubi we see in the chapter.
Why missing a chance where if u drink and party too much you just get defeat?
I mean you did something like this in the chapter 3 where if u go too deep you will encounter the vampire and she kills you. This teaches the player to not relax and stay on guard, always.
During the party in ch4 it would have been amazing to punish the player that lowers his guard, it's a good lesson and also shows how succubi are dangerous in every way and you always have to watch you back.
Remember sometimes is just a fact of instilling paranoia on the player. I would love to see a myself not going to a party in future chapters during my main route.

Dude there is exactly a scene like that during the chapter 4 lol

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zion of Olympus

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
I hope we get some more succu growth before we end the plant arc (or even after).
I really liked the captured succu going from small to "standard" and then even bigger. (the smaller you start the more enjoyable the growth is IMO)

Also some muscle girls would be great (not hulking, but some abs maybe ?? abs are cool, maybe a muscle growth, although I guess succubus with "tough" physiques would probably be from beast clan)

• Red Heart

DrownP

Dec 4, 2019
I hope we get some more succu growth before we end the plant arc (or even after).
I really liked the captured succu going from small to "standard" and then even bigger. (the smaller you start the more enjoyable the growth is IMO)

Also some muscle girls would be great (not hulking, but some abs maybe ?? abs are cool, maybe a muscle growth, although I guess succubus with "tough" physiques would probably be from beast clan)
Yep, +1. Just a little pity that this update we only got 2/6 succubus can grow their body( If counting the red wings one that will be 3). Especially the throne succubus, the character thought she had reached her limit but she keeps repeating the "grow" and I think maybe she will break the limit and grow taller, bigger or stronger? But nothing happer in the end. I guess it may be because of the change of artist that they don't have enough time to draw this for every succubus.
But still, the new art is fantastic too! It pays more attention to the impact of the thick lines so that all the big succubus can look more stronger and powerful, more wild, more dominated.

Reactions: mateloo

Guineafowl

Jun 17, 2019
November 30th release, you did that on purpose didn't you Zion? I must admit I took a peek and played through chapter 4 last night but my Will remained Iron. I'd say Hood, the Polite Succubus and Medea were my favourites this time. Hood had that lying/friendly facade characterisation that I always enjoy (Particularly liked the detail of declining her offer then coming back to see what had happened to her "grandmother"), the Polite succubus was similar but also had a bit of the aphrodisiac and injection kink going for her which is a treat, and as for Medea? She isn't someone I thought I'd like at first but with all the demonic succubus parasites around it's welcome having a HUMAN parasite draining me of coin instead! Must be NNN talking but I felt a strong urge to worship the ground she walked on... Her light hearted characterisation was a plus, reminded me of the oji-sama anime girl archetype or Naga the Serpent, OHOHOHO.

I feel the new artist is ultimately fine, their style reminds me of the sort of manga-inspired comics you would've gotten before the anime aesthetic became the norm which is strangely nostalgic - stuff like BattleChasers from the late 90s and early 2000s comes to mind. They definitely need time to get used to the setting and draw with the same feel as Kainkout though since his art really nailed that sultry predator looking-down-on-you cougar vibe. Early days though, I'm confident they'll hit that vibe with time. Now if you need me Medea wants more gems, and what with it being December the month of giving I want... Well, you know :)

Last edited:

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
Zion of Olympus: BTW I didn't see any quests in the log, idk if it's an issue with my save or what, but it can be helpful to have some info (especially between chapters where you don't remember how to trigger start of next chapter (in case from 3 to 4 it was going in the tough guys villages and have a talk with the chief IIRC)

oh and I forgot to say in my previous post : really like the new art as well, more definition (insert monkey looking at midriff with neuron activation).

• Red Heart

DonkeyDD

Feb 10, 2019
Can't seem to beat the dancer in chapter 4 as she keeps me in a constant bind loop. anybody else having this problem?

3.50 star(s) 102 Votes