3.50 star(s) 103 Votes

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
So that means we would have to replay the whole game if we want the succubuspedia?

If that were the case, then how about making it so that we can skip to the update points?
Succupedia has very little relevance, it's just some small bit of information about every succubus you killed, it wont stifle the progress of your game whatsoever.

My suggestion to everyone is just play each chapter as it comes out until the game is finished, than if you really want the succubuspedia replay the game from finish to end 1 time and you've unlocked the whole thing.

Reiga711

Jul 30, 2018
Succupedia has very little relevance, it's just some small bit of information about every succubus you killed, it wont stifle the progress of your game whatsoever.

My suggestion to everyone is just play each chapter as it comes out until the game is finished, than if you really want the succubuspedia replay the game from finish to end 1 time and you've unlocked the whole thing.
Ooo, if that's the case then okay, all's fine then XD

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Are there any kind of update schedule?
I'm releasing by chapters from now on. Considering how big the next updates will be, this second chapter in special, I think end December or January. I can't give you an schedule unfortunately.

Shady Lady

Jun 14, 2017
I just wanted to say that the scenes are not too long.I don't know why people complain about too much sex in a sex game. If you want more rpg stuff play final fantasy or something. #leavethesexalone
5 min with same scene,, even longer than fight battle lol

Feorgegg

Jan 12, 2018
can you please tell me how to play the lastest version while having an update from the previous one?everytime i try to load using the save,the game fails to load.thanks Zion of Olympus

OkamiUzumaki

Oct 2, 2017
I've beaten the General and faced off against the White Demon's protege and they yeeted off into the sunset what to do now?

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
can you please tell me how to play the lastest version while having an update from the previous one?everytime i try to load using the save,the game fails to load.thanks Zion of Olympus
The save file of version 0.2 should work for v0.3
Up until now I don't think anyone had a problem, unless they tried to played from version 0.1
Also try to save in the Leafhair succubus area, it could help.

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
I've beaten the General and faced off against the White Demon's protege and they yeeted off into the sunset what to do now?
If you beaten the general Dahlia, you should have received a message talking about the end of chapter 1 and a save window will open.
Please use that save as I'm already working on chapter 2 and it will continue immediately from there.

Reactions: you_got_me1

BOSSX

Sep 19, 2018
got to here and can go no far after the flower lady with vines covering an enterect is this a game bug i'm still in the forst part of the game need help fast

Cologar

May 2, 2018
If you beaten the general Dahlia, you should have received a message talking about the end of chapter 1 and a save window will open.
Please use that save as I'm already working on chapter 2 and it will continue immediately from there.
So this means that our save from 3.1 will be compatible with the next version?

Also the scenes I enjoyed the most is with General Dahlia, with the temptation event before the fight, thank you very much for making a part of my dreams come true XDD

Just out of curiosity, I noticed that though some succubi have outstanding physical features, the H scenes will focus on other parts of them, for example, with Drita, she had an absolutely amazing ass, thanks again to the artist, but the H-scenes were more on her breasts, and for the daisy succubus, i thought there was going to be H-scenes focusing on her breasts, but nonetheless I was still pleasantly surprised when it was with her ass instead :D.
So my question was, is this done on purpose? Because if so, please when it finally comes time to fight black rose please put full attention on that wonderful asset that she has.

And just a quick lore question, are there any succubi that are so confident about their temptation that when they catch more prey they will make them ejaculate but not suck up their sperm? They do it more for fun, so you could speak, just to see how much in total their prey could ejaculate before dying, though I imagine if this were true then only the extremely powerful and high class succubi would do it, as they shouldn't really be concerned about rising up in the ranks so much anymore, since they're already so strong. Also, will there be any succubi that do not use energy drain to kill their prey, but rather literally fuck them to death from exhaustion? I imagine maybe the beast clan would do it, instead of having energy drain they become extremely riled up, and secrete aphrodisiac to keep males hard, and then proceed to fuck them dead, literally.

Also, just another note, for the scene with Drita and the other clanless succubus, maybe you could have made the blonde one sit on the hunter's face to further break down his hopes of escaping, and also to further stimulate him? Because the stimulation you get from one succubus is immense, being able to ejaculate non-stop, but what twooo? But this is just a suggestion, no need to implement this if it is too hard to change previous scenes or to draw more art.

Last edited:

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
So this means that our save from 3.1 will be compatible with the next version?

Also the scenes I enjoyed the most is with General Dahlia, with the temptation event before the fight, thank you very much for making a part of my dreams come true XDD

Just out of curiosity, I noticed that though some succubi have outstanding physical features, the H scenes will focus on other parts of them, for example, with Drita, she had an absolutely amazing ass, thanks again to the artist, but the H-scenes were more on her breasts, and for the daisy succubus, i thought there was going to be H-scenes focusing on her breasts, but nonetheless I was still pleasantly surprised when it was with her ass instead :D.
So my question was, is this done on purpose? Because if so, please when it finally comes time to fight black rose please put full attention on that wonderful asset that she has.

And just a quick lore question, are there any succubi that are so confident about their temptation that when they catch more prey they will make them ejaculate but not suck up their sperm? They do it more for fun, so you could speak, just to see how much in total their prey could ejaculate before dying, though I imagine if this were true then only the extremely powerful and high class succubi would do it, as they shouldn't really be concerned about rising up in the ranks so much anymore, since they're already so strong. Also, will there be any succubi that do not use energy drain to kill their prey, but rather literally fuck them to death from exhaustion? I imagine maybe the beast clan would do it, instead of having energy drain they become extremely riled up, and secrete aphrodisiac to keep males hard, and then proceed to fuck them dead, literally.

Also, just another note, for the scene with Drita and the other clanless succubus, maybe you could have made the blonde one sit on the hunter's face to further break down his hopes of escaping, and also to further stimulate him? Because the stimulation you get from one succubus is immense, being able to ejaculate non-stop, but what twooo? But this is just a suggestion, no need to implement this if it is too hard to change previous scenes or to draw more art.
-I like to give freedom to the artist to create his succubus and scenes. Two people working on the designs is much better than one. So he created Daisy and decided to go with her scene to show her boobs better while you fuck her.
Drita on the other hand was the winner of the competition on patreon, the patron who won asked for her standing pose to show her ass while her hentai scene focused on her boobs.

-About the lore question, succubus, no matter their rank, have this uncontrollable lust for life. Can you imagine an extremely addicted person throwing out their drugs? That's more or less the comparison for a succubus not drinking sperm. Succubus treat sperm like a addicting drug.
All succubus have a specific type of drain. the beast clan and their drain are very close to what you described.

-I had this idea of including White Demon at the last moment, when the scene was already done, to make the scene more interesting. In the future there will be 2 succubus you can fight simultaneously that will team up to defeat you and suck you dry.

Cologar

May 2, 2018
-I like to give freedom to the artist to create his succubus and scenes. Two people working on the designs is much better than one. So he created Daisy and decided to go with her scene to show her boobs better while you fuck her.
Drita on the other hand was the winner of the competition on patreon, the patron who won asked for her standing pose to show her ass while her hentai scene focused on her boobs.

-About the lore question, succubus, no matter their rank, have this uncontrollable lust for life. Can you imagine an extremely addicted person throwing out their drugs? That's more or less the comparison for a succubus not drinking sperm. Succubus treat sperm like a addicting drug.
All succubus have a specific type of drain. the beast clan and their drain are very close to what you described.

-I had this idea of including White Demon at the last moment, when the scene was already done, to make the scene more interesting. In the future there will be 2 succubus you can fight simultaneously that will team up to defeat you and suck you dry.
thanks for detailed reply Zion! I have a better idea now of the succubi, and man they sure are thirsty.

Also more questions if you don't mind, but the succubus that was in the temptation event, was she only pretending to be reluctant when you forced her to give you the blowjob, because that would be in line with your explanation of their addiction to sperm, because if she really was trying to resist then that would be a bit weird. Later on will there be battles with multiple succubi, as in succubi too weak to even take an average man alone, not even a Demon Hunter, so they form packs of three and hunt together in that fashion?

Will there be an option later to surrender to the succubi yourself, or maybe people in this world are just not that suicidal?

Also, I've been thinking about erotic traps that are placed randomly throughout the world, these traps will usually take the form of an enticing body part or something, and these are mutations that are brought about by something, but it is not yet known how. Basically plantlife and wildlife are mutated into sperm seeking parasites that are less than even the clanless succubi, they don't have the desire for sperm themselves, just that they have been mutated in order to store as much sperm as possible and to keep it fresh so that any succubi that happen to come along them can harvest the sperm from the mutated organisms storage compartment, which will only open to the touch of a succubus.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 103 Votes