3.50 star(s) 103 Votes

crazydave3226

Jul 26, 2017
loved the new stuff in the update but i do say that i have a problem with the h-scenes. The scenes imo are too long and at the same time only consists of 2-3 pics per enemy. Everytime a single sentence shows up it's almost always followed up with sloshing sounds of ejaculation and idk about y'all but it gets kinda annoying after the 10th slosh(this also counts as the major reason as to why the h-scenes are so long). Otherwise it's pretty good so far

Last edited:

Le gourmet

Dec 18, 2018
loved the new stuff in the update but i do say that i have a problem with the h-scenes. The scenes imo are too long and at the same time only consists of 2-3 scenes per enemy. Everytime a single sentence shows up it's almost always followed up with sloshing sounds of ejaculation and idk about y'all but it gets kinda annoying after the 10th slosh(this also counts as the major reason as to why the h-scenes are so long). Otherwise it's pretty good so far
imo the scenes length are perfect to imagine yourself being drained dry for hours. Hell it would be frustrating if it was too fast. And succubus is supposed to drain your life fluid, i.e. the water in your body. You can't take all of it only with one ejaculation, so you understand why the scene is long. And personnaly, this is one the first game of this website giving me chills during the H-scene although it's not animated. This dark feeling you get imagining being drained until you die is developed far more in this game than other succubus games I played. This is exactly what makes this game so different from the others. So I really don't want Zion to shorten the scenes !

Btw Zion I read you are going to add a second pose to all succubus so you can see them both frontal and back
Will it be added to V0.4 (the same update as Chapter 2) or in another lighter update you will release before chapter 2 ?

It would be cool if it's added in a small update before chapter 2 to keep your patreons aroused :D

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
imo the scenes length are perfect to imagine yourself being drained dry for hours. Hell it would be frustrating if it was too fast. And succubus is supposed to drain your life fluid, i.e. the water in your body. You can't take all of it only with one ejaculation, so you understand why the scene is long. And personnaly, this is one the first game of this website giving me chills during the H-scene although it's not animated. This dark feeling you get imagining being drained until you die is developed far more in this game than other succubus games I played. This is exactly what makes this game so different from the others. So I really don't want Zion to shorten the scenes !

Btw Zion I read you are going to add a second pose to all succubus so you can see them both frontal and back
Will it be added to V0.4 (the same update as Chapter 2) or in another lighter update you will release before chapter 2 ?

It would be cool if it's added in a small update before chapter 2 to keep your patreons aroused :D
Thanks for the compliment!
From now on (chapter 2) I'll make the girls with this new pose (inverse of what they use in battle), and once I finish the game I'll go back to chapter 1 and add for those girls so I can finally release the final version of this first game.
After that we are going to immediately start the second game, probably focusing on the Crimson Blood Clan.

IND3X

Jul 30, 2018
loved the new stuff in the update but i do say that i have a problem with the h-scenes. The scenes imo are too long and at the same time only consists of 2-3 pics per enemy. Everytime a single sentence shows up it's almost always followed up with sloshing sounds of ejaculation and idk about y'all but it gets kinda annoying after the 10th slosh(this also counts as the major reason as to why the h-scenes are so long). Otherwise it's pretty good so far
I heard along the lines most of the H-scenes in ep1 will be shortened in the next update as well as lessen the effect of that sloshing sound and one line sentences you mentioned. It comes with a major update also, but the dev refused to mention it.

Reactions: Zion of Olympus

Pic

May 13, 2017
I finally found the time to finish the new update and wow it was really awesome, i loved all the new scenes espescially those of the last succubus and the optional one.
Really good job definitely wait for the new contents for the green leaf succubi left.

Cologar

May 2, 2018
A new update is out on patreon, the game now has animations added to all the scenes so far.
Daaaamn, there's animations now? This is really one game I want to see made into something wonderful. If this game gets completed then in my opinion it will be one of the top femdom games out there. Also Zion of Olympus congrats for reaching another of your Patreon goals! :D

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
Have you ever considered introducing some form of capture type mechanic? Where you would first defeat a succubus and then capture her for say research purposes - which would tie quite nicely into the story concerning the mage researcher who was investigating energy drain.
That would be cool and maybe Olympus could add a scene replay mechanic to any captured Succubus. Either by "Neutering" a Succubus so she can't properly drain you or get access to a dream realm where you can fuck them without dying. Only question is, how could it be properly implemented storywise.

Freesecs

Apr 26, 2019
Well, I need to say you have a really good storytelling there. Loved the intro/training. You did what most of the big companies are unable to do those days, which is building credible relations with well built characters. Maybe we can see this game at Steam, who knows?

I know everyone will only ask for more CGs, but I would like to see more about the lore and creatures of this world through exploration. Beautiful CGs btw.

Ah, pretty ironic to send a voicelessguy alone for a diplomatic mission HAHA.

Edit: when you receive relics and get to the boat, Ferryman is duplicated, waiting for you + inside his house.

Last edited:

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Well, I need to say you have a really good storytelling there. Loved the intro/training. You did what most of the big companies are unable to do those days, which is building credible relations with well built characters. Maybe we can see this game at Steam, who knows?

I know everyone will only ask for more CGs, but I would like to see more about the lore and creatures of this world through exploration. Beatiful CGs btw.

Ah, pretty ironic to send a voicelessguy alone for a diplomatic mission HAHA.

Edit: when you receive relics and get to the boat, Ferryman is duplicated, waiting for you + inside his house.
Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed!
And I'll fix that bug.

3.50 star(s) 103 Votes