3.50 star(s) 103 Votes

Luis Nope

Jun 25, 2018
Hey Zion, can you please be an amazing bro and make all girls avaliable? Like, A Harem would be amazing with the love interests, but if not, at least to be able to have all the scenes without needing to chose

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Hey Zion, can you please be an amazing bro and make all girls avaliable? Like, A Harem would be amazing with the love interests, but if not, at least to be able to have all the scenes without needing to chose
I'll try, but no promises LOL
I think the majority of the scenes you don't need to choose between them, but there will be some specific ones like a pregnant love interest.
Another thing is that these girls are tied to the story, for example, in the second gen you can choose who was your ancestor and gain points based on the girl Aeolos (MC of the first gen) chose.
If I add a harem ending, it ill be an IF scenario that will not be carried out to the second game.

May 15, 2018
ZION....i totally am finishing this game...love your work.

but hearing your reply of my solo road idea....i am gonna pass on the chapters that force me into that scenario.....thats not my style.... perhaps i will get lucky and have a fast "Text Skipping" option so i can still enjoy the big succubus thiccness battles... :p...

but bottom line...i would rather be battling women....succubus ...my style games have this....

hero trying to not get his cock ssmothered with evil pussy......the evil succubus wants the hero to impregnate them....
but the hero must refuse.....he must fight the good fight....

fights with huge ass smothering ...tit smothering.... leg scissoring....69 .... the thiccness will devour unleveled up heroes... i like flexibility being able to have a top tier hero that can take on thiccness without much of a problem.....and obviously the weak heroes....which are destined for creampie valley....

and your game has most of my fetishes wrapped into one. which is cool. need to get more of these games out there. thanks as always for reading my rants.

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
Zion of Olympus We got to hear from Asteriel that she and Kain slept with each other in the past in 0.3. So what are Angels attitude towards sex, how high is their libido, and are we gonna get any Angel sex scenes?

I can only talk more about pregnancy once I get there, to write and make the scenes.
All love interests will have this pregnant scene, that's for sure. But considering that the majority of people expect the focus on succubus, femdom and energy drain, again, I can only say something once I get there.
What about Angels, we know that Succubi are either born as spirits from hell or are Female converts, so how are Angels born and are they able to get pregnant?

Luis Nope

Jun 25, 2018
I'll try, but no promises LOL
I think the majority of the scenes you don't need to choose between them, but there will be some specific ones like a pregnant love interest.
Another thing is that these girls are tied to the story, for example, in the second gen you can choose who was your ancestor and gain points based on the girl Aeolos (MC of the first gen) chose.
If I add a harem ending, it ill be an IF scenario that will not be carried out to the second game.
Nice!
No worries, we understand perfectly, a single love interest is better for the storie, a Harem would probably just be for people who wants all scenes

Reactions: Zion of Olympus

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Zion of Olympus We got to hear from Asteriel that she and Kain slept with each other in the past in 0.3. So what are Angels attitude towards sex, how high is their libido, and are we gonna get any Angel sex scenes?

What about Angels, we know that Succubi are either born as spirits from hell or are Female converts, so how are Angels born and are they able to get pregnant?
I'll have to explain a bit more for you to understand.
1.png
These two guys are the primordial beings, Ascalon (Left) The Original Sin and Veridatha (Right) The Universal Architect.

The Universal Architect, Veridatha, created everything with a purpose, including sex. There is nothing inherently wrong with sex, he (Veridatha) gifted his creation to enjoy sex, only later, with lesser beings like humans and their predecessors, sex became a reproductive act. With the predecessors of humans, sex became a sign of life and joy, new life was created and joy was had in the sexual act.

Ascalon however, envious of everything Veridatha had accomplished and created, distorted the purpose of sex to suffering and death instead of joy and life. Therefor, the succubus were born. And they brought exact that with sex. Death and pain.

The body of a succubus tries to imitate the perfect creation of Veridatha, the angels, to lure victims (namely the lesser races) with temptation and suck their life force to feed their compulsion towards life energy.

The original angels were crafted, you can even see on the wings of the "new" angels, they are not like a bird's wing, but instead they are hard, like it was crafted.

Now to answer your original questions:
"So what are Angels attitude towards sex"
-A simple, common and enjoyable act.

"how high is their libido"
-A bit below than human females, since they don't seek as a procreation act, like the human brain do. But they do seek the pleasure that sex gives.

"and are we gonna get any Angel sex scenes"
-That's an spoiler, all I can say is that it's possible, yes.

"so how are Angels born"
-The same way as the succubi and other demons are, but instead of a spirit taking form in hell, the angels are spirits that took form in heaven.

"are they able to get pregnant"
-No, only the "lesser" races can get pregnant. Humans, elves and dwarves.

Keysmen

Jul 8, 2019
I was surprised how much I enjoyed the story, its making me eager to see how this continues. Seeing just how much you have planned to make has me even more eager to see the what happens with all the characters. The 'bunny' is adorable and the sweetest thing too.

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
I'll have to explain a bit more for you to understand.
View attachment 438827
These two guys are the primordial beings, Ascalon (Left) The Original Sin and Veridatha (Right) The Universal Architect.

The Universal Architect, Veridatha, created everything with a purpose, including sex. There is nothing inherently wrong with sex, he (Veridatha) gifted his creation to enjoy sex, only later, with lesser beings like humans and their predecessors, sex became a reproductive act. With the predecessors of humans, sex became a sign of life and joy, new life was created and joy was had in the sexual act.

Ascalon however, envious of everything Veridatha had accomplished and created, distorted the purpose of sex to suffering and death instead of joy and life. Therefor, the succubus were born. And they brought exact that with sex. Death and pain.

The body of a succubus tries to imitate the perfect creation of Veridatha, the angels, to lure victims (namely the lesser races) with temptation and suck their life force to feed their compulsion towards life energy.

The original angels were crafted, you can even see on the wings of the "new" angels, they are not like a bird's wing, but instead they are hard, like it was crafted.

Now to answer your original questions:
"So what are Angels attitude towards sex"
-A simple, common and enjoyable act.

"how high is their libido"
-A bit below than human females, since they don't seek as a procreation act, like the human brain do. But they do seek the pleasure that sex gives.

"and are we gonna get any Angel sex scenes"
-That's an spoiler, all I can say is that it's possible, yes.

"so how are Angels born"
-The same way as the succubi and other demons are, but instead of a spirit taking form in hell, the angels are spirits that took form in heaven.

"are they able to get pregnant"
-No, only the "lesser" races can get pregnant. Humans, elves and dwarves.
Thanks for answering my questions, seems like Angels are more chill and relaxed when it comes to sex. Now I got more questions to ask such has what's the deal with the White demons, Argeia and Drita being protected? And what would happen if a wandering god/incubus would defeat a Seraphim and would they able to corrupt them?

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Thanks for answering my questions, seems like Angels are more chill and relaxed when it comes to sex. Now I got more questions to ask such has what's the deal with the White demons, Argeia and Drita being protected? And what would happen if a wandering god/incubus would defeat a Seraphim and would they able to corrupt them?
"what's the deal with the White demons, Argeia and Drita being protected?"
-For some reason, the Incubus is protecting his "daughters". More on that you will have to find out in game ;)

"And what would happen if a wandering god/incubus would defeat a Seraphim and would they able to corrupt them?"
-An Incubus is an extremely powerful being, being rivaled only by a Seraphim. But their corruption reach ends with mortals. Even a weak, recently "born" angel is beyond his power of corruption. So no, he can't corrupt any angel, only mortals/lesser beings.

Reactions: Nullx54

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
"what's the deal with the White demons, Argeia and Drita being protected?"
-For some reason, the Incubus is protecting his "daughters". More on that you will have to find out in game ;)

"And what would happen if a wandering god/incubus would defeat a Seraphim and would they able to corrupt them?"
-An Incubus is an extremely powerful being, being rivaled only by a Seraphim. But their corruption reach ends with mortals. Even a weak, recently "born" angel is beyond his power of corruption. So no, he can't corrupt any angel, only mortals/lesser beings.
On the first answer, Interesting!

On the second: Damn, so lesser angels are dead women if they try and fight a Wandering God.

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
On the first answer, Interesting!

On the second: Damn, so lesser angels are dead women if they try and fight a Wandering God.
Yes. Both angels you met, the angel Asariel and Archangel Raguel are no match to the Incubus. Although Raguel would put up a good fight. She'll be capable of holding him for a few minutes. The only capable of actually defeating the Incubus would be the Seraphim of Yrdarvyr.

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
Yes. Both angels you met, the angel Asariel and Archangel Raguel are no match to the Incubus. Although Raguel would put up a good fight. She'll be capable of holding him for a few minutes. The only capable of actually defeating the Incubus would be the Seraphim of Yrdarvyr.
OP bastard, seems like wandering Gods live up to their name. If they do defeat an Angel would a wandering god rape them or just kill them ASAP? Also, who and where is the Seraphim of Yrdarvyr and will we get her help later in the game?

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
OP bastard, seems like wandering Gods live up to their name. If they do defeat an Angel would a wandering god rape them or just kill them ASAP? Also, who and where is the Seraphim of Yrdarvyr and will we get her help later in the game?
"If they do defeat an Angel would a wandering god rape them or just kill them ASAP?"
-It varies with the Incubus themselves. They are very rare. Incubus are more like anomalies than anything else. They, for the most part, are not interested in fighting or conquering. Their only interest is to please themselves.
When you look at a Incubus, you must not see a conquering demon, but instead something close to a Satyr.
Here is a reference from wikipedia:
"Here satyrs are born alongside the nymphs and Kouretes and are described as "good-for-nothing, prankster Satyrs". Satyrs were widely seen as mischief-makers who routinely played tricks on people and interfered with their personal property. They had insatiable sexual appetites and often sought to seduce or ravish both nymphs and mortal women alike, though these attempts were not always successful. Satyrs almost always appear in artwork alongside female companions of some variety. These female companions may be clothed or nude, but the satyrs always treat them as mere sexual objects."

"who and where is the Seraphim of Yrdarvyr and will we get her help later in the game?"
-That too I also ask that you find in game, my friend.

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
"If they do defeat an Angel would a wandering god rape them or just kill them ASAP?"
-It varies with the Incubus themselves. They are very rare. Incubus are more like anomalies than anything else. They, for the most part, are not interested in fighting or conquering. Their only interest is to please themselves.
When you look at a Incubus, you must not see a conquering demon, but instead something close to a Satyr.
Here is a reference from wikipedia:
"Here satyrs are born alongside the nymphs and Kouretes and are described as "good-for-nothing, prankster Satyrs". Satyrs were widely seen as mischief-makers who routinely played tricks on people and interfered with their personal property. They had insatiable sexual appetites and often sought to seduce or ravish both nymphs and mortal women alike, though these attempts were not always successful. Satyrs almost always appear in artwork alongside female companions of some variety. These female companions may be clothed or nude, but the satyrs always treat them as mere sexual objects."

"who and where is the Seraphim of Yrdarvyr and will we get her help later in the game?"
-That too I also ask that you find in game, my friend.
Oh shit those angels would be FUCKED! I know that Incubi rarely look like handsome men but ugly or demonic, got a good Idea on how they would look like in the future although they properly would look like supermodels. Things are gonna be mad when he appears for real and when we get to see the Seraphin.

Last edited:

Freesecs

Apr 26, 2019
I was surprised how much I enjoyed the story, its making me eager to see how this continues. Seeing just how much you have planned to make has me even more eager to see the what happens with all the characters. The 'bunny' is adorable and the sweetest thing too.
While surviving for one month, I totally forgot this was a xxx game. I was genuinely concerned about my future actions, trying to learn something about the world, like a young boy. The progression flows at a well planned pace and the story has so much potential.

Zion, I know you plan to add romance with human women and it would bring the window for pregnancy and all, but any chances to have more humanizing encounters with any succubus? I mean, it's my opinion, but I think the worst way for this story to develope is by the manichean vision. Succubi are just evil, incapable of any good, they will kill you and they deserve to die. Think this is good as a premise for a trainee hunter, but would be cool if we had the "other side" vision, the demon version about if succubus are capable of loving and caring (they still have a brain, hearts don't love anyone).

Maybe if the protagonists vision could be shocked by a non lethal encounter, or even an opinion changing encounter that brings more complexity and humanity to demons existance. What if he finds a hungry and very young succubus, yet incapable of killing (not mature enough to use energy drain)? What if he decides not to kill her and she end up as a temporary companion, cause she still weak and incapable of defending herself? Besides the loli fetish being satisfied and a jealous/curious Bunny to be explored, I see a great opportunity to put the protagonist in lot of new situations and internal conflicts. As he "feeds" her, he would watch her grow and create affection for her, as he sees she is not a lifeless being. On the other hand, we could have the "little sister" behavior from her part, innitialy seeing the protagonist as mere food or a captor, but slowly changing opinion as she notice the hunter, who was supposed to be dangerous, putting his life in risk to defend her (maybe from other monsters or even other humans). After her "maturing", we could have a conflict or a conclusion that ends up in separation (maybe she realizes that her company brings much trouble to the protagonist with other humans and his mission OR she starts to fight her natural instincts of killing in conflict with her feelings), but she could still be an opportune ally, reappearing in key moments of the story (maybe aiding Aeolos decendants in the future). Ofc this wouldnt negate that the majority of succubi are dangerous and there is a war to be fought. But this could add the perception that they are not just evil war machines all the time (a mix of animals fulfilling natural needs, soldiers fighting a war and rational living beings seeking for survival and pleasure).

Maybe we could see a succubus clan that wants cohexistante with humans? Or this little young succubus that leant with the protagonist that humans are more than food could found a new clan?

It's just my opinion. When dealing with fantasy brand new worlds, possibilities are infinite. But I still belive we need to keep some crucial connections with reality, and the trembling threshold that divides good and evil is a good one to explore (yeah, game of thrones fucked up at the end).

You have a great job done already. Keep planning your paces and ignore me if you think this will fuck up everything.

Last edited:
Reactions: Luis Nope

randomdude29

Oct 10, 2019
has anybody gotten a blackscreen when starting the game i still hear music but cant see anything any way to fix it?

grig926

Jan 13, 2019
bro, the idea is good, but it is firstly a very expensive idea and secondly the history of the game is already more or less traceable and introduce something like this is not exactly what you need a game that is designed to reflect the struggle of succubi and humans

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
While surviving for one month, I totally forgot this was a xxx game. I was genuinely concerned about my future actions, trying to learn something about the world, like a young boy. The progression flows at a well planned pace and the story has so much potential.

Zion, I know you plan to add romance with human women and it would bring the window for pregnancy and all, but any chances to have more humanizing encounters with any succubus? I mean, it's my opinion, but I think the worst way for this story to develope is by the manichean vision. Succubi are just evil, incapable of any good, they will kill you and they deserve to die. Think this is good as a premise for a trainee hunter, but would be cool if we had the "other side" vision, the demon version about if succubus are capable of loving and caring (they still have a brain, hearts don't love anyone).

Maybe if the protagonists vision could be shocked by a non lethal encounter, or even an opinion changing encounter that brings more complexity and humanity to demons existance. What if he finds a hungry and very young succubus, yet incapable of killing (not mature enough to use energy drain)? What if he decides not to kill her and she end up as a temporary companion, cause she still weak and incapable of defending herself? Besides the loli fetish being satisfied and a jealous/curious Bunny to be explored, I see a great opportunity to put the protagonist in lot of new situations and internal conflicts. As he "feeds" her, he would watch her grow and create affection for her, as he sees she is not a lifeless being. On the other hand, we could have the "little sister" behavior from her part, innitialy seeing the protagonist as mere food or a captor, but slowly changing opinion as she notice the hunter, who was supposed to be dangerous, putting his life in risk to defend her (maybe from other monsters or even other humans). After her "maturing", we could have a conflict or a conclusion that ends up in separation (maybe she realizes that her company brings much trouble to the protagonist with other humans and his mission OR she starts to fight her natural instincts of killing in conflict with her feelings), but she could still be an opportune ally, reappearing in key moments of the story (maybe aiding Aeolos decendants in the future). Ofc this wouldnt negate that the majority of succubi are dangerous and there is a war to be fought. But this could add the perception that they are not just evil war machines all the time (a mix of animals fulfilling natural needs, soldiers fighting a war and rational living beings seeking for survival and pleasure).

Maybe we could see a succubus clan that wants cohexistante with humans? Or this little young succubus that leant with the protagonist that humans are more than food could found a new clan?

It's just my opinion. When dealing with fantasy brand new worlds, possibilities are infinite. But I still belive we need to keep some crucial connections with reality, and the trembling threshold that divides good and evil is a good one to explore (yeah, game of thrones fucked up at the end).

You have a great job done already. Keep planning your paces and ignore me if you think this will fuck up everything.
Hi friend! This isn't the first time I receive a message like this, and I'll answer to the best of my ability again.

I read it all and I must say that you looking the wrong way at the succubus. Things are much deeper then just "evil". "Evil is just your perspective of them. This world is a HUGE grey area. Humans are not good either. Elves are not pure, etc.

Succubus are NOT incapable of love. In fact they have human like emotions like love, anger, desire, etc. But there are reasons why they are "evil" to the human/mortal eyes.

For example, for YOU, they are evil, for them, they are just feeding. Or even playing with lesser beings, just like humans do with a frog or a bull.

They are trying to conquer the world, Yrdarvyr, but for them this is not evil, they are just seeking resources to feed their empire. Take for example the Conquistadors in the new world. They didn't saw themselves as evil. The invaders do, however.

Succubus can be caring and protective, but here are the main factors why succubus will usually be viewed as "evil" by the mortal races:

-ABOVE ALL REASONS: Just like The Original Sin, Ascalon, their progenitor, they have a insatiable lust for life energy.It's a compulsion that CANNOT be controlled. They MUST CONSUME LIFE. Otherwise they will become blind animals and attack everything on sight to drain it's energy or risk enter hibernation and finally torpor. They are parasitic in nature, that's part of who they are.

-The dispute to rise in the hierarchy of hell is BRUTAL. The way a succubus is "raised" in hell is a brutal thing to behold. They must constantly try to please the Duchess of her faction, who will in turn try to please the Queen. So with this life style of Treachery and deceit, they become hardened and "evil".

-Succubus demonstrate a inclination towards darkness since the beginning. They are spirits that took form in hell, they were ATTRACTED to the powers of the Scorching Hell and took form there.

-They do not see mortals as "beings". They are lesser, they are food, they are a resource to conquer and cultivate.

-Many tried a relationship with a succubus, even the succubus themselves. But it always ends in tragedy once the compulsion of their parasitic nature kicks in, they will lose all reason and attack to drain life energy. Many succubus are sadistic because they don't see anything wrong with what they are doing. You are, after all, a resource for them to feed upon.

-Some succubus reject this way of life and try to isolate themselves from the rest of hell. A good example are the Lunar Clan, who has more control over themselves and their compulsion towards life energy. Many times they have worked with mortals as traders and vendors, but they know their condition and will leave and keep moving to avoid staying in a area for too long. They will eventually lose control, they know that.

-Once a succubus taste life energy through sex, their compulsion will make them blind to anything else and they will suck you until you die. Imagine trying to separate a addicted from their drug on the apex of his addiction, where he needs the most. Now multiply by a 100 times. That's what a succubus feel, a pleasure 100X bigger than any drug in the world when they are sucking life energy. They just can't stop.

I hope this answers your questions!!!

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
Hi friend! This isn't the first time I receive a message like this, and I'll answer to the best of my ability again.

I read it all and I must say that you looking the wrong way at the succubus. Things are much deeper then just "evil". "Evil is just your perspective of them. This world is a HUGE grey area. Humans are not good either. Elves are not pure, etc.

Succubus are NOT incapable of love. In fact they have human like emotions like love, anger, desire, etc. But there are reasons why they are "evil" to the human/mortal eyes.

For example, for YOU, they are evil, for them, they are just feeding. Or even playing with lesser beings, just like humans do with a frog or a bull.

They are trying to conquer the world, Yrdarvyr, but for them this is not evil, they are just seeking resources to feed their empire. Take for example the Conquistadors in the new world. They didn't saw themselves as evil. The invaders do, however.

Succubus can be caring and protective, but here are the main factors why succubus will usually be viewed as "evil" by the mortal races:

-ABOVE ALL REASONS: Just like The Original Sin, Ascalon, their progenitor, they have a insatiable lust for life energy.It's a compulsion that CANNOT be controlled. They MUST CONSUME LIFE. Otherwise they will become blind animals and attack everything on sight to drain it's energy or risk enter hibernation and finally torpor. They are parasitic in nature, that's part of who they are.

-The dispute to rise in the hierarchy of hell is BRUTAL. The way a succubus is "raised" in hell is a brutal thing to behold. They must constantly try to please the Duchess of her faction, who will in turn try to please the Queen. So with this life style of Treachery and deceit, they become hardened and "evil".

-Succubus demonstrate a inclination towards darkness since the beginning. They are spirits that took form in hell, they were ATTRACTED to the powers of the Scorching Hell and took form there.

-They do not see mortals as "beings". They are lesser, they are food, they are a resource to conquer and cultivate.

-Many tried a relationship with a succubus, even the succubus themselves. But it always ends in tragedy once the compulsion of their parasitic nature kicks in, they will lose all reason and attack to drain life energy. Many succubus are sadistic because they don't see anything wrong with what they are doing. You are, after all, a resource for them to feed upon.

-Some succubus reject this way of life and try to isolate themselves from the rest of hell. A good example are the Lunar Clan, who has more control over themselves and their compulsion towards life energy. Many times they have worked with mortals as traders and vendors, but they know their condition and will leave and keep moving to avoid staying in a area for too long. They will eventually lose control, they know that.

-Once a succubus taste life energy through sex, their compulsion will make them blind to anything else and they will suck you until you die. Imagine trying to separate a addicted from their drug on the apex of his addiction, where he needs the most. Now multiply by a 100 times. That's what a succubus feel, a pleasure 100X bigger than any drug in the world when they are sucking life energy. They just can't stop.

I hope this answers your questions!!!
Yeah, I do follow the lore, They lose all other organs apart from their brain and stomach. It would be interesting to see if some succubi have found a non-lethal means of feeding, but that would involve multiple partners. Given that they store up to 100 liters of water it seems like they need to drain 2-3 men per meal to be full but I wonder if they would burn up that energy more quickly if they are very active.

But in regards to their personalities, Argeia seems to be very sexist shota lover and Dreita is a very naive woman, it's gonna be interesting what other unique succubi later in the game.

In regards to angels not being as nice either, Ajax blasted them as being utterly prideful zealous that barely help humans at all so I wouldn't surprised if there would be renegade angels in the game as well.

But damn, Zion, you've been answering a shitload of questions, I appreciate it man.

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Yeah, I do follow the lore, They lose all other organs apart from their brain and stomach. It would be interesting to see if some succubi have found a non-lethal means of feeding, but that would involve multiple partners. Given that they store up to 100 liters of water it seems like they need to drain 2-3 men per meal to be full but I wonder if they would burn up that energy more quickly if they are very active.

But in regards to their personalities, Argeia seems to be very sexist shota lover and Dreita is a very naive woman, it's gonna be interesting what other unique succubi later in the game.

In regards to angels not being as nice either, Ajax blasted them as being utterly prideful zealous that barely help humans at all so I wouldn't surprised if there would be renegade angels in the game as well.

But damn, Zion, you've been answering a shitload of questions, I appreciate it man.
No problem!
Succubus don't actually need to kill to feed on life-force, they could, theoretically, stop. What makes them such monsters is the compulsion they have for life energy. Once they start to suck a man, they will only stop after he is dry, since they lose control and the pleasure they feel makes them continue until the death of their victims.

This compulsion is the curse of a spirit that took form in hell.

Hell is the body of the Original Sin after he died, so every spirit that took form in there embodies his main traits, in this case, compulsion for life, parasitic nature, magic generally towards destruction, etc

If you compare, you can notice that even his long tongue is inherited by the succubi.

3.50 star(s) 103 Votes