3.50 star(s) 103 Votes

Freesecs

Apr 26, 2019
Hi friend! This isn't the first time I receive a message like this, and I'll answer to the best of my ability again.

I read it all and I must say that you looking the wrong way at the succubus. Things are much deeper then just "evil". "Evil is just your perspective of them. This world is a HUGE grey area. Humans are not good either. Elves are not pure, etc.

Succubus are NOT incapable of love. In fact they have human like emotions like love, anger, desire, etc. But there are reasons why they are "evil" to the human/mortal eyes.

For example, for YOU, they are evil, for them, they are just feeding. Or even playing with lesser beings, just like humans do with a frog or a bull.

They are trying to conquer the world, Yrdarvyr, but for them this is not evil, they are just seeking resources to feed their empire. Take for example the Conquistadors in the new world. They didn't saw themselves as evil. The invaders do, however.

Succubus can be caring and protective, but here are the main factors why succubus will usually be viewed as "evil" by the mortal races:

-ABOVE ALL REASONS: Just like The Original Sin, Ascalon, their progenitor, they have a insatiable lust for life energy.It's a compulsion that CANNOT be controlled. They MUST CONSUME LIFE. Otherwise they will become blind animals and attack everything on sight to drain it's energy or risk enter hibernation and finally torpor. They are parasitic in nature, that's part of who they are.

-The dispute to rise in the hierarchy of hell is BRUTAL. The way a succubus is "raised" in hell is a brutal thing to behold. They must constantly try to please the Duchess of her faction, who will in turn try to please the Queen. So with this life style of Treachery and deceit, they become hardened and "evil".

-Succubus demonstrate a inclination towards darkness since the beginning. They are spirits that took form in hell, they were ATTRACTED to the powers of the Scorching Hell and took form there.

-They do not see mortals as "beings". They are lesser, they are food, they are a resource to conquer and cultivate.

-Many tried a relationship with a succubus, even the succubus themselves. But it always ends in tragedy once the compulsion of their parasitic nature kicks in, they will lose all reason and attack to drain life energy. Many succubus are sadistic because they don't see anything wrong with what they are doing. You are, after all, a resource for them to feed upon.

-Some succubus reject this way of life and try to isolate themselves from the rest of hell. A good example are the Lunar Clan, who has more control over themselves and their compulsion towards life energy. Many times they have worked with mortals as traders and vendors, but they know their condition and will leave and keep moving to avoid staying in a area for too long. They will eventually lose control, they know that.

-Once a succubus taste life energy through sex, their compulsion will make them blind to anything else and they will suck you until you die. Imagine trying to separate a addicted from their drug on the apex of his addiction, where he needs the most. Now multiply by a 100 times. That's what a succubus feel, a pleasure 100X bigger than any drug in the world when they are sucking life energy. They just can't stop.

I hope this answers your questions!!!

Thanks for the answer, it's really impressive to see such effort by a developer. You are losing so much time with our shitty ideias here xD.

I understand all your points, and read it on the lore manuscripts as well. As a player, not a character, I assumed that all of this was not an absolute truth, but simply the human vision/opinion about the succubus.

My point is, using your comparison, conquistadors and natives were able to make "deals" and live in cohexistance, they are capable of understanding each other and empathize with each other. Are succubi capable of the same? That's the thing. If the answer is "absolutely not", then I believe the game will lose a lot because we won't see Human+Succu romance at all. Just rape/feeding/killing as succubus's nature won't allow anything different (and it means the same fetish repeatedly in different positions). This makes them naturally evil btw, which favors the manichean vision that good and evil are opposite and not complementary.

Of course some relations would still be viable by using magic, drugs, controls, etc. Problem seems to be centered on life drain being so dominating on their minds.

I dont want to change their biology or behavior, just think would be great to see romance content with succubus. If there will be any other ways, just tell.

TL;DR: Some would like to see consensual romance/non lethal relations of human + succubus. If their biology function as described and cannot be surpassed by willpower/magic/drugs/reason, succubus are in fact incapable of any empathy towards humans during sex, and we would end up on a natural determinism completely negating romance. Humans can worry about a bull and give up on turning then to food. Succubus cannot.

Last edited:

samuel1154

May 7, 2018
Is this your first attempt at making a game? If so then its you did an amazing job for a first try.

Lance231

Jan 6, 2018
If there is something that i think the game is lacking is a small scene with the angels during the training. Something like a handjob from the leader of the angels to get the protagonist loyal to the cause or a secret gloryhole or a hole in a wall in the city, maybe a mock up battle with the low level angels with a losing scene similar to the sucubbus but fainting instead of dying, anything. I feel that beetwen the first succubus and the second one there's too much time where nothing happens.

Last edited:
Reactions: Freesecs

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
The saddest part about this game is the lack of pregnancy.

So much potential... forever untapped.

Reactions: Freesecs

Luis Nope

Jun 25, 2018
Gallery will come in chapter 2, this update introduced animation to all the previous scenes.
Yeah, replayed it, also the change to fight the demon plants and not succubus all the time.
But, you mean that the next release will not have gallery? Dam...
Well... At least I hope that the saves will work

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Yeah, replayed it, also the change to fight the demon plants and not succubus all the time.
But, you mean that the next release will not have gallery? Dam...
Well... At least I hope that the saves will work
Next release is chapter 2, it will have a gallery in the form of a recollection room.

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
This should really be in Renpy. This is more like a VN than an RPG.
First chapter is the most uneventful, things will become more complex with areas, items and places to unlock and discover as the game progresses.

3.50 star(s) 103 Votes