3.50 star(s) 102 Votes

WinKid

Jul 11, 2021
So, I am not sure why it's only now I remember about it. But I think I found a bug.

In the recollection room, there's the option of replaying the battle against the Succubus. After doing that, however, the screen would become dark, making it necessary to restart the game.

Zion of Olympus, do you think you can fix that in the next update?

Reactions: bwardyunbip

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
So, I am not sure why it's only now I remember about it. But I think I found a bug.

In the recollection room, there's the option of replaying the battle against the Succubus. After doing that, however, the screen would become dark, making it necessary to restart the game.

Zion of Olympus, do you think you can fix that in the next update?
I didn't touch the recollection room in a long time.

It will be completely remade for the final version of the game.

Estronix

Jan 21, 2022
this game has been on my list for quite the time, glad i finally found where to download it, tho Generation One is part 4 or something? Does this mean there were 3 more before this? i wasn't expecting so many sequels, more often then not it rarely happens

bwardyunbip

Dec 15, 2019
this game has been on my list for quite the time, glad i finally found where to download it, tho Generation One is part 4 or something? Does this mean there were 3 more before this? i wasn't expecting so many sequels, more often then not it rarely happens
there are 4 chapter as of current

Estronix

Jan 21, 2022
Ch4 has all the previous chapters in it.
When the game reaches ch5 the game will be complete
The Dev has in mind a lot of games for the series that will come with the years. All the info can be found on his patreon!
i see thanks! So as for now we're at chapter 4, tho i still don't know which game is chapter 4

Frightmare

Oct 7, 2020
Great content but i do have some questions most of which stem from the dialogue with Blue.

My first question is that if a succubus in our universe doesn't eat for so long do they turn into a monstrosity? or do different rules apply to different universes for example if a succubus doesn't eat so long in the wasteland universe they would turn into a resident evil boss but if a succubus doesn't eat so long in our universe their stomach would simply hurt and that it.

Second question is Blue himself. Will he be plot relevant later down the line or is he just a means to tell lore about succubus outside our universe.

Last question is the dream world itself. At first it sounded easy to understand being its the equivalent of a replay room that is until I spoke with the greedy succubus which makes me curious what the place really is. So my question is the dream world just a dream world in the literal sense or is it something deeper? Might just be me overthinking.

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Great content but i do have some questions most of which stem from the dialogue with Blue.

My first question is that if a succubus in our universe doesn't eat for so long do they turn into a monstrosity? or do different rules apply to different universes for example if a succubus doesn't eat so long in the wasteland universe they would turn into a resident evil boss but if a succubus doesn't eat so long in our universe their stomach would simply hurt and that it.

Second question is Blue himself. Will he be plot relevant later down the line or is he just a means to tell lore about succubus outside our universe.

Last question is the dream world itself. At first it sounded easy to understand being its the equivalent of a replay room that is until I spoke with the greedy succubus which makes me curious what the place really is. So my question is the dream world just a dream world in the literal sense or is it something deeper? Might just be me overthinking.
Blue was created by the animator as an Easter Egg. I didn't even read tbh lol
I'm still busy with development of the other projects.

What I can say is that the entire Dream World is a Easter Egg. I'll even put people of discord there.

So don't take anything there seriously. It will be my community joke dump. LOL

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
I thought the Dream World would have some sidequests in there and be a pretty serious part of the story at some point. Now I find out it's just jokes lol. Still it's good to have in there and a great spot to put in extra unconnected stuff for sure.
Exactly lol

I wanted a place to bring community jokes, active members, people who helped, etc

Nowhere better than to add that in the dream world where you can just say that you had a "weird dream". XD

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

parsaitc

Jan 17, 2020
A question about future succubus covenant games: is every game gonna have it's own unique protagonist from different time periods or are we going to be staying with our current one for every one of them?

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
A question about future succubus covenant games: is every game gonna have it's own unique protagonist from different time periods or are we going to be staying with our current one for every one of them?
Each protagonist for each Era. Right now, Aeolos is the protagonist from the Bronze Age.
A new protagonist will be introduced in the Medieval Age and so on.

3.50 star(s) 102 Votes