3.50 star(s) 103 Votes

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Spoiler...

....Should I be mad Kain got with Asariel... that Bastard. Lmfao
I don't care as long as I either get to see it or get my own turn now, or better yet have some fun with the angel Raquel. Here's hoping for something with her

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
I never get tired of hearing "A Darkness Opus". It really brings the feels a dark, scary place.
Alexandr Zhelanov is a beast, his musics are awesome. There are 2 musics that I think it fits the world I'm trying to build. "Dark Quest" and "A Darkness Opus". Both from him.

Both are based on Diablo musics which is my main objective with the world: "A believable dark world where sexy vixens are the main enemy and temptation mingles with danger".

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
Alexandr Zhelanov is a beast, his musics are awesome. There are 2 musics that I think it fits the world I'm trying to build. "Dark Quest" and "A Darkness Opus". Both from him.

Both are based on Diablo musics which is my main objective with the world: "A believable dark world where sexy vixens are the main enemy and temptation mingles with danger".
Yeah the guitar does give a D2 feel.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Looked at the pictures....laughed when I read 'Powerful Vacuum Blowjob' so I had to download it.

xelemental

Jan 14, 2019
So, the morals of this game series is "don't put your dick in crazy"? x))) I love it! Also kinda bummed they all are ruthless and merciless with their prey. No happily-ever-after ending, - at least not the kind that implies death of natural causes. The closest possible scenario of victims not dying, - that I can think of, is if the succubi consciously decide to keep those men alive as cattle to be milked constantly. Male human cattle! Yikes. Eagerly looking forward to chapter 2!

Reactions: Zion of Olympus

Kladius

Jul 12, 2018
Alright guys so I just discovered this game today and I was instantly hooked.
I mean... look at the artwork... jesus.
Anyway...
I am not completely finished with this version ( I am currently at the point where you see the Duchess of the Leaf Clan for the first time) but I have to ask, is there no way to make a sucubus harem?
I mean don't get me wrong I understand why we have to kill them because they are killing us, but common man what a waste of a fine women.
You have to understand my point of view, I am a young man with lots of testosterone and I need some of that sweet sweet sucubus harem.
Give my man main protagonist a harem.:giggle:

Kladius

Jul 12, 2018
Alright guys so I just discovered this game today and I was instantly hooked.
I mean... look at the artwork... jesus.
Anyway...
I am not completely finished with this version ( I am currently at the point where you see the Duchess of the Leaf Clan for the first time) but I have to ask, is there no way to make a sucubus harem?
I mean don't get me wrong I understand why we have to kill them because they are killing us, but common man what a waste of a fine women.
You have to understand my point of view, I am a young man with lots of testosterone and I need some of that sweet sweet sucubus harem.
Give my man main protagonist a harem.:giggle:
Sorry for adding another comment, but in the game itself it said that some sucubi fell in love but it ended tragically for obvious reasons, but what if we find something to stop men from dying by having sex.
The magic girl said she is working on something like that...

Sorry guys but I really need a harem, it's just that artwork I am a simple man.

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
After playing this game, Escape from the Masochistic Male Bullying Classroom, I have an idea for Life Drain scenes. So we all know that Life Drain is insta death, but what if we could have a gauge to fight our way of it.

The Life Drain does it's thing, mp is sexual stamina, and once you cum you lose some hp, and it keeps going like that until you press the directions to fight out of it or let it keep going and you die when your hp reaches 0.

The game. https://f95zone.to/threads/escape-f...g-classroom-final-lights-camera-action.39140/

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
Sorry for adding another comment, but in the game itself it said that some sucubi fell in love but it ended tragically for obvious reasons, but what if we find something to stop men from dying by having sex.
The magic girl said she is working on something like that...

Sorry guys but I really need a harem, it's just that artwork I am a simple man.
Dunno I'd love that but It goes against the theme of the game. Unless we get an ending where we become a wandering god.

Kild

Aug 18, 2019
Out of curiosity, will this game ever get paizuri/titfuck? With energy drain increasing their breast size and the breast temptation it seems like kind of a missed opportunity without it.

• Love
Reactions: DarkLabs02
3.50 star(s) 103 Votes