3.50 star(s) 102 Votes

Frosthugger

Dec 28, 2017
So, a bit of an update from Discord.

Unfortunately, Zion got a bit delayed in updating the game due to having to take care of his mother who just had a heart surgery.
The reason might be true, he's human like the rest of us. It also might not be (like Kain not doing hentai any more), but I don't think anyone is suprised by the delay any more

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021

Unfortunately, Zion got a bit delayed in updating the game due to having to take care of his mother who just had a heart surgery.
I wonder if that is true,not that It cant be but I saw things like this for abandoned games before,like "he is working on update but his relative died" or "had depression" or "is anxious due to moving to a new city/apartment" excuses.

Nov 27, 2019

I feel surprised then smile and laught. I might become so so evil.We are talking about zion here can we trust this?But I have no proofs so I got nothing to complain about this.
Maybe it is true.
Maybe he cant update the game at august in time so he lie again.
Expect these. he dont need to work 24hrs a day for this kind of RPG and his efforts is pretty less even given 1year.(EC for example).
Shame if it is a lie he gonna ditch time and money again.

But not like my money got ditched and there is lots of other games to play
SO WHATEVER

DarkLabs02

Jun 10, 2018
is chapter 5 released yet?is the dev still working on this game or they already abandoned this game?

Read the post by using the "Jump to new" button to keep yourself updated on it please sir~

• Angry
Reactions: Karl Speidel
Nov 27, 2019
Anyone know how long he gonna delay again?
As I search from ggle, the haert surgery patient can go home after 5days.
The doctor told patient to start eating drinking as soon as possible after surgery
Most patients can normal walk with no help. Doe not affect bone or digestion ( from ggle)
My female senior at work give birth a girl months ago (febuary i think). She got surgery at early morning then got discharged in afternoon 1am. I still can not believe it. The body got cut open and recover in the same day. I ask my mom she also split her body and discharge at same day. She do not like to birth me from vagina and scare of the pain.
Anyway I dont see anything serious for zion to delay this slow developing game. The surgery sound success right?
Heart surgery patinets realy do not need that much take care after success surgery. We also seen in some drama right those were not fake after all.
Even if he want to take care of his mom everyday he still have time for work. I do not like to say it several time but the game development is slow because of zion small effort. The game maker is realy easy. Zion also can call help from his mom and dad relatives.
He can also finish the game in time by incresing his working time for the delayed portion. Double his small effort for couple of days and he can still make it in time.
ch5 arts are all done. There was a lot of time draw before got injuried, after recover back while EC is updating, between january to today.So unlike last 2time this time game update depends only on zion working spirit. Only zion work left.He have everything now. If he is a hard working mate, we already have the game at last month as arts are all done.

Zion mate this is the third time. And u chosse this path again the D-E-L-A-Y parth. If you felt responsibility for this work like for your mom, u should do overtime for delayed days. You can redeem these delayed days by working overtime a few days.

Reactions: Karl Speidel

JohnnyAllister

Sep 26, 2022
mate you always have my support you made some great ass rpgms and even if they dont get story updates there enough side content and other stuff that people can grind and get max off while waiting for the release as irl will always come first before an H-game. Cause you can make and get thousands of H-games but you only ever get one mother that is truly your mother by blood in your entire life so its best to go spend time with them when they need it
It's a troll account, created yesterday, with a troll profile pic, sorry

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
I am done with this delay. like or not it is already delayed. Wait more months again. Tomorrow will be sunday holiday hope all do a research about rpg making.
Do you use google translate? I mean I get mostly what you are saying but God damn it is a word stew,agree with most of what your saying.

Johnlie2803

Oct 29, 2020
Well, blaming on Zion may not gonna help, but at least it could be a reminder for him that people/fans still hoping for the continuation of the game.
Even if they don't plan on finishing the entirety of the game (like for the other era other than the current one), at least they should finish the leaf clan arc. It just feels weird if the game in just left halfway like that

DeathProphet.

Jul 16, 2020
So this type of chaos is happening everywhere in this zone huh. Everybody fighting to get something which in the end doesn't even matter. Yikes i just hate to imagine this game getting abandoned.

Kalam 1986

Dec 31, 2020
So this type of chaos is happening everywhere in this zone huh. Everybody fighting to get something which in the end doesn't even matter. Yikes i just hate to imagine this game getting abandoned.
Made a oath to be my last comment for this delay
It is matter .one day zion might run away without ending game and abondoned like other petroners who gave lot of reasons then melt down. Zion already gain alot from this rpg maker and nobody know zion is he or she young or old and face.
I cant say that much anymore. I dont have enough info about his mom conditions. I not supporter afterall.

Anyway the delay is already happening and we cant do nothing but wait more 3,4 months again.

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
Made a oath to be my last comment for this delay
It is matter .one day zion might run away without ending game and abondoned like other petroners who gave lot of reasons then melt down. Zion already gain alot from this rpg maker and nobody know zion is he or she young or old and face.
I cant say that much anymore. I dont have enough info about his mom conditions. I not supporter afterall.

Anyway the delay is already happening and we cant do nothing but wait more 3,4 months again.
This is some Bo Wei and Koda shit going on with the update.

3.50 star(s) 102 Votes