3.50 star(s) 102 Votes

Drakor09

Nov 4, 2018
new sc succubus coming soon :
Oh shit, Nemorossa is the succubus that stole Black Horn's whip yeah? Guess this mean she'll be in a unique position like the witch hunters where if we ally we can potentially link information from Warlock Saga...or do something silly and get done in like with Black Rose, Mud Beauty, Dahlia and Black Horn

XaiK

Mar 24, 2022
Oh shit, Nemorossa is the succubus that stole Black Horn's whip yeah? Guess this mean she'll be in a unique position like the witch hunters where if we ally we can potentially link information from Warlock Saga...or do something silly and get done in like with Black Rose, Mud Beauty, Dahlia and Black Horn
not gonna lie, i'm way more interested in her booty... hehehe

Kalam 1986

Dec 31, 2020
No update on kemono. Someone update kemono please. Nobody wanna update kemono? or there is no patroner here?

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Can someone give me a tldr of the games state?Cause the thread hasnt been updated since 2021 but it seems to still be alive.So whats up?

anterogi

May 30, 2021
Can someone give me a tldr of the games state?Cause the thread hasnt been updated since 2021 but it seems to still be alive.So whats up?
dev took a year long detour to make another game eden crest. He said the last chapter should come by the end of july but I believe he's routinely late by a month so chapter 5 will probably be here by the end of august

Reactions: nnguyenvu1801

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
dev took a year long detour to make another game eden crest. He said the last chapter should come by the end of july but I believe he's routinely late by a month so chapter 5 will probably be here by the end of august
Oh nice.His other games(eden crest and warlock saga) are worth it to play?

Nov 27, 2019
Holy shit mate
Zion really use' take your time ' into another level that would mean 13months for ch5 mate.
I pretty sure there will be lots of arts but with only 2-3hrs worth gameplay. We have EC for example.

s33d0t

Dec 31, 2019
Oh nice.His other games(eden crest and warlock saga) are worth it to play?
I'd wait for warlock saga to get updated before playing it. Eden's crest is a finished game with art done by Kainkout so def worth playing a bit (or just grabbing the full save for the gallery)

Reactions: Femdom Enjoyer
3.50 star(s) 102 Votes