3.50 star(s) 103 Votes

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Is this game finshed yet
Far from finished. I can't say for sure but imo it's a thing for the next few years. So probably not everyones favorite pony but patience is a rare gift nowadays.
I made a post on patron explaining the plans for this series, here is the part that cover the planned games:

"There are 20 games planned for this series. No, you didn't read wrong, there are 20 games planned divided into 5 Eras. Each era contains 4 games and each game is made by 5 chapters. The planned Eras are:

-Bronze Age (We are in it right now, ancient Greece scenario, Peloponnese war)

-Crusades Age (Medieval Scenario)

-Industrial Revolution Age (Steampunk scenario)

-Modern Age (Our modern age)

-Future (When the game started in the spaceship)"

Our objective is to release one game each year or one year and a half, but never stop doing until the end of the series.

It's a long ride and I don't expect this series to be over before at least 15 years has passed.
But both me and kain love this series and we want to see it grow into something memorable.

darkwhite1602

Mar 1, 2019
While I appreciate your enthusiasm, you working on this series for the next 15 years just doesn't seem realistic. It would be absolutely unprecedented for you to make 100 chapters. You'd also need to make a chapter consistently every 2.5 months which means you're already late for chapter 2.

Reactions: superfalfal

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
There is no way your gonna keep working on a series for 15 years. You will lose intrest or real life stuff happens.
While I appreciate your enthusiasm, you working on this series for the next 15 years just doesn't seem realistic. It would be absolutely unprecedented for you to make 100 chapters. You'd also need to make a chapter consistently every 2.5 months which means you're already late for chapter 2.
I understand the concerns, but as I said, I love this series and I work with this now, if I stop I won't have much to pay my bills, so even if I wanted to leave, which I find very difficult considering that this is my baby and my dream come true, I can't.

We are going to be constantly updating the game/series with new succubus, eras, etc. The beginning of an era takes more time as we need to draw all characters that will take part in the storyline, so the first chapters of the beginning of an Era are the ones that take more time to develop.

I was faced with the same kind of disbelief once I announced that I was working of a succubus game, people calling me troll, etc.

But only time will tell, while I might be wrong about the total time for this series to be finished, I'll continue to do what I love until I can't.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that each Era will be independent in their own way, while all Eras lead up to the final Future Era, you can play each one independently.

Last edited:

kxc52142

Jan 21, 2019
I understand the concerns, but as I said, I love this series and I work with this now, if I stop I won't have much to pay my bills, so even if I wanted to leave, which I find very difficult considering that this is my baby and my dream come true, I can't.

We are going to be constantly updating the game/series with new succubus, eras, etc. The beginning of an era takes more time as we need to draw all characters that will take part in the storyline, so the first chapters of the beginning of an Era are the ones that take more time to develop.

I was faced with the same kind of disbelief once I announced that I was working of a succubus game, people calling me troll, etc.

But only time will tell, while I might be wrong about the total time for this series to be finished, I'll continue to do what I love until I can't.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that each Era will be independent in their own way, while all Eras lead up to the final Future Era, you can play each one independently.
Love your enthusiasm :love: follow your dream and you'll be as big as Monster Girls one day!

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Love your enthusiasm :love: follow your dream and you'll be as big as Monster Girls one day!
Thank you! Although I'm not trying to compete with anyone :ROFLMAO:
I'm just a random guy that knows a bit about RPG Maker and loves succubus way too much.

Thank you for your kind words.

Squatterloki

Jan 28, 2020

And now look where you are now. *YOU* love your work and the people like it too! And then you were supported for it. You can't ask anything better than this, bro. People lose interest in something because it felt like a chore. But making your baby is no chore. You got something great going on here. I know you will not lose it.

grig926

Jan 13, 2019
Are you going to find people or take enthusiasts to your development team?(It's just one thing when there is money from the patreon,and there is a live labor force)(sorry for my bed England)

BOSSX

Sep 19, 2018
Dude what that way too ambitious just finsh this game first around about 60 chapters then start making a new game.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Dude what that way too ambitious just finsh this game first around about 60 chapters then start making a new game.
The game is going to be finished regardless, he is not gonna start 30 different games at the same time, so don't worry, you will get this game first then the second game, then the 3rd, etc... and you can drop out from any of the games any time you want.

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
What Subnero said.
I also created this structure for this series to avoid a serious mistake.

If you take a look, most developers lose themselves after 2 or 3 games, they don't know what to do with the story, how to move the plot forward and just create alternative timelines and/or reboots/remakes. I wish to avoid that at all costs. So the plot is vast as are the periods of time (Eras) so I don't need reboots nor will I get lost, I will just simple advance the plot more and more until the last game I create.

This structure and multiple Eras also avoid stagnation of the series with the same used ideas. Are you tired of medieval times? Here, have a Steampunk scenario. Tired of steampunk? Have a future age where you can explore planets and colonies.

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
I have faith in you Zion ! :) If you can work on it for the next 15 years, I will happily play to your games for the next 15 years ! Have a good day !

• Love
Reactions: Zion of Olympus
3.50 star(s) 103 Votes