3.50 star(s) 102 Votes

ZettaiZero

Oct 21, 2017
many thanks to you for picking plant girls as your first succubus race to feature in your game OH MAN I ALWAYS LOVE PLANT GIRLS i just wish you could put more tentacle drain like the plant they are

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
many thanks to you for picking plant girls as your first succubus race to feature in your game OH MAN I ALWAYS LOVE PLANT GIRLS i just wish you could put more tentacle drain like the plant they are
From chapter 3(and even a couple in chapter 2) and onwards the plant succubi become more plant like.

Last edited:

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Guys, I just made a post on patreon saying that I need a few more days, as it follows:

I'm truly sorry for delaying the release of the second chapter but I really need more time, both for the art (two images left to finish and include) and the game itself, I don't wish to release soulless succubi without any personality. I have this personal objective to set each one unique in their own way.

I'm putting the release of the game to day 27 this month. I don't think I'll need all this time considering almost everything is ready, but I don't wish to delay a second time, so this should be plenty of time and it's also a Friday when most of you guys are free to enjoy the game.

Like I said before, all succubus will have a second image showing her frontal or back side.

Again, I'm sorry for the delay, but I refuse to release an incomplete chapter that may potentially have bugs or misspellings.

I hope you guys can forgive me and understand.

I'll be working hard to bring you this chapter as soon as I can. Any news I'll share here and on discord.

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
Guys, I just made a post on patreon saying that I need a few more days, as it follows:

I'm truly sorry for delaying the release of the second chapter but I really need more time, both for the art (two images left to finish and include) and the game itself, I don't wish to release soulless succubi without any personality. I have this personal objective to set each one unique in their own way.

I'm putting the release of the game to day 27 this month. I don't think I'll need all this time considering almost everything is ready, but I don't wish to delay a second time, so this should be plenty of time and it's also a Friday when most of you guys are free to enjoy the game.

Like I said before, all succubus will have a second image showing her frontal or back side.

Again, I'm sorry for the delay, but I refuse to release an incomplete chapter that may potentially have bugs or misspellings.

I'll be working hard to bring you this chapter as soon as I can. Any news I'll share here and on discord.
Take your time. (y)

Reclaimzy

Nov 20, 2019

Take your time, personally I'd rather have you release the chapter as something you feel is complete rather than just rushing it out before it's ready!

Enreso

Sep 26, 2019

Take your time, i really enjoy this Game and if you need 2 more weeks make sure it meets the Standarts of the Game, i will gladly wait another 2 weeks.

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017

Delays happen all the time, no worries.

lottot

Oct 25, 2019

NOOOOO problem at ALL! Thank you always for making such a good game.
LOVE from korea!

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 102 Votes