3.50 star(s) 102 Votes

Eminba

Dec 21, 2017
Wow, I started the game from beginning and it took me 10 tries to beat the second succubus.Also my stats don't increase after beating them, I have 100 Hp when I had over 500 in the last version and that healing grass heals as much as the succubuses do with one attack so they pretty much negate it.Are these bugs or is the game now supposed to be 10 times harder?

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Wow, I started the game from beginning and it took me 10 tries to beat the second succubus.Also my stats don't increase after beating them, I have 100 Hp when I had over 500 in the last version and that healing grass heals as much as the succubuses do with one attack so they pretty much negate it.Are these bugs or is the game now supposed to be 10 times harder?
No, the combat is designed around weapons/runes you pick up, so be sure to equip them when you find new ones, the combat is no longer based on leveling yourself.

If this proves too difficult for people i then suggest using shttps://www.saveeditonline.com/ and just give yourself any stats you want so you can just one-shot every succubus if you don't care about combat or find it too difficult.

Garrethawke

Oct 9, 2018
Damn, for an author who communicates all the time with us ,you could already wait a couple of days more for him to want to publish it. I also want to play it as soon as possible but for a few days nothing happens and so it encourages people to go to their patreon.
In short, we can be pirates but with honor. xDD

Reactions: NeroZee

Whirblewind

Dec 21, 2018
Damn, for an author who communicates all the time with us ,you could already wait a couple of days more for him to want to publish it. I also want to play it as soon as possible but for a few days nothing happens and so it encourages people to go to their patreon.
In short, we can be pirates but with honor. xDD
This is a piracy website, not a pat ourselves on the back website.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Were we not supposed to port part 1 saves? I oneshotted nearly every enemy and beat the game in a hour
No, the game had it's combat system reworked, it's no longer based on leveling your MC, so whoever used an old save would be OP.

Reactions: Eraken

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
how much content does this game have as of this update?
There are about 12 succubi you fight against, with about 17 h-scenes overall in the game so far.

Just restarted so tech system reworked? if so when do we unlock new one.
When you encounter the new succubus, the combat is based around runes that you will get from defeated enemies or red chests, so equip the best runes and use skills in combat to defeat the succubus.

Reactions: shadowxsteel

flazeo25

May 12, 2017
Meant since you could get things like fire skills in previous version, they still their but move farer ahead or gone?

3.50 star(s) 102 Votes