3.50 star(s) 102 Votes

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Can't get past 2nd succubus, was the combat changed so that it would be impossible to beat the game?
No, it is a bit harder but if you use the proper items and equip runes you find in red chests you should be able to beat them without much problem, i will say you should probably leave the Spider succubus for last, she is the hardest one and if all of that is still proving to be a problem then i suggest you use and just make your character OP.

Belgaesh

Apr 6, 2019
So let me ask, does this new link have part 1 and 2 or only part 2? I wish to start from the beginning.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
So let me ask, does this new link have part 1 and 2 or only part 2? I wish to start from the beginning.
It's both parts rolled into 1 game, so you can start the game from the beginning if you want, which is recommended because of combat being different and also part 1 has some things added to it, like voice acting in some scenes.

Kdr1994

Jun 11, 2018
What should i do after i kill the succubus with the whip? I cannot go further but i don´t get any advance in the history by turning back. Even tough the are more guards avaible at the road.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
What should i do after i kill the succubus with the whip? I cannot go further but i don´t get any advance in the history by turning back. Even tough the are more guards avaible at the road.
After you beat her, chapter 2 is over, presuming you didn't miss any of the other succubi.

Oct 24, 2018
No, it is a bit harder but if you use the proper items and equip runes you find in red chests you should be able to beat them without much problem, i will say you should probably leave the Spider succubus for last, she is the hardest one and if all of that is still proving to be a problem then i suggest you use and just make your character OP.
It is a bit harder than before but definitely doable. I actually beat the Spider succubus as soon as I got access to her and the rune you get from her helped a ton in the battles against the succubi that were left.

Reactions: NeroZee

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
There is an android version already on patreon, so it depends if anyone leaks it here.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Is there a reason why General Dahlia has the eyes of command but General Gloriosa seemingly doesn't?
Honestly an oversight, lots of things were going on so the dev and the artist lost this piece of information when communicating with one another and just missed the detail, it will be fixed in a future patch it's a pretty easy fix, but good catch. You paid attention to details.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Should i wait until the next patch comes out or is it ok to play the current version already?
It depends how much you care about the animation, current version doesnt have it. They will be added in the future with a few other things.

3.50 star(s) 102 Votes