3.50 star(s) 102 Votes

woklto

Nov 24, 2017
It might be possible that we get that with the love interests but the succubus won't be for dating cuz they are interested in sucking and turning you into a dry corpse. :D
sadly...
But I hope there will be a dating sim with this artstyle.
I love this thicc artstyle.

woklto

Nov 24, 2017
Does this game crash often for you guys? I'm getting it alot when i defeat an enemy, travel to different area's or during cutscenes. I did managed to read an error once something about NW.j being older or something.
Its working fine for me. hmmm
What are your specs? Are you using a locale emulator?

woklto

Nov 24, 2017
I changed my locale to japanese, did not use a program to do so. My pc is more than enough to handle this game and its in a good state.
sorry but I don't know what to do except redownloading it and trying it again :/

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
I changed my locale to japanese, did not use a program to do so. My pc is more than enough to handle this game and its in a good state.
There are crashes for some, for some there are none, the exact reason isnt known yet, however the crashes are far less frequent in fullscreen than in windowed mode.

Reactions: browinee

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
I always play in fullscreen mode. Its weird because i played numerous RPG maker games and never exp this much crashes before.
The best i can advise you is to save frequently. I played the game for about 3 hours and had 1 crash, so it varies from person to person.

mahfan

Feb 8, 2018
i like how u guys introduced the insect clan in this ver everthing is perfect but just one thing the fighting system is kinda broken like girls spam attack like a lot and i hope u guys bring back the skill tree it made this game unique and please just add a feet worshiping that is all oh and the graphics are just wow so good i love the drawing i already helped by donating and all this is just (my opinion) thank for the amazing work as always hope another chapter is on the way

Reactions: Gabaw and JeffNardz

KiwamiLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
Managed to finish this update just now, it was pretty great, i thought i would be bothered by the lack of animations but in the end i was not since the sex scenes were still good. I wanted to ask, what are all the sex scenes from this update? I'm asking since i don't know if i'm managed to get them all

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Managed to finish this update just now, it was pretty great, i thought i would be bothered by the lack of animations but in the end i was not since the sex scenes were still good. I wanted to ask, what are all the sex scenes from this update? I'm asking since i don't know if i'm managed to get them all
Iole/Bunny, Black Rose, Alraune Succubus, Greedy Succubus, 2 Tribal twin succubi, Spider Succubus, Queen throne scene, 2nd General Gloriosa who has 2 completely different scenes and that's all for chapter 2

Last edited:

Kild

Aug 18, 2019
Will a gallery be added soon so we can replay scenes win sex / lose sex / and submission sex scenes of succubi we defeated along with replay battles? (or is that already implemented at the end and I haven't gotten to it?)

Reactions: KiwamiLorenzo

KiwamiLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
Iole/Bunny, Black Rose, Alraune Succubus, Greedy Succubus, 2 Tribal twin succubi, Spider Succubus, Queen throne scene, 2nd General Gloriosa who has 2 completely different scenes and that's all for chapter 2
Thanks, phew, looks like i've got all of the scenes for the update, that Bunny scene was pretty nice by the way

Reactions: NeroZee

KiwamiLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
Will a gallery be added soon so we can replay scenes win sex / lose sex / and submission sex scenes of succubi we defeated along with replay battles? (or is that already implemented at the end and I haven't gotten to it?)
Yes, i believe it will be added in the patch that will be released in about two weeks

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
Now that the story has progressed a little, I find myself really getting into that side of things as well as the bits of lore here and there. Well crafted, I must say. It's as much of a treat as Kainkout's fantastic art. Looking forward to the gallery update. I didn't mention it earlier, but the main character and the music reminds me of Grim Dawn, which is a good thing.

Also, I'm obligated to say this now -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

KiwamiLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
Now that the story has progressed a little, I find myself really getting into that side of things as well as the bits of lore here and there. Well crafted, I must say. It's as much of a treat as Kainkout's fantastic art. Looking forward to the gallery update. I didn't mention it earlier, but the main character and the music reminds me of Grim Dawn, which is a good thing.

Things would be so much easier if our side could use stands against the succubi

• Haha
Reactions: Gabaw

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017

I see you are a man of culture as well too, playing Grim Dawn.

Reactions: Gabaw

simsalabim

Apr 29, 2017
I had a few crashes as well. Most happened just before or after a map transfer. But I saved often and the crashes were never constant so I just deal with it. No biggie as long as it doesn't crash every time and the save system remains open.

3.50 star(s) 102 Votes