RPGM - Succubus Covenant Generation One: The Cursed Forest [Ch. 5] [Olympus]

1. 5.00 star(s)

faefidis

One of the best games,fantastic art,and the story is actually pretty pretty interesting.

Well done dev,its a really high quality game,not only from a drawing perspective but also from a story one. I hope more fetishes are added as succubi give thousands of possibilities.Keep it up!
  2. 2.00 star(s)

rhev

demo review

Lo demon hunter, hark ye and listen upon my tale of which hath be toldeith for seven generations upon seven generations. In the walled city of shadrak, the great king slayer, emperor Kanis, known as the Justified, brought forth a terrible magic. This magic was known as the floofening and low upon the land did a terrible curse erupt from the Void which is also Hell. Spewing forth the spawns of hell were these void creatures known as succubus who in their unseemly beauty and unearthly powers, opposed the angels, our allies, that came....

Are you bored yet?

Well, don't play this game if so. I .... and please understand that I'm going to use this next word VERY lightly .... "PLAYED" .... this game for 90 minutes and the above is basically what you got. There's one sex scene (not with your character) in that time that consists of essentially 2 images, but then there's SOOOOOOOOOOOO much fucking exposition. It's just a non stop exposition dump. You get a few times to make choices, but they don't mean anything. Finally after 90+ minutes I got into my first combat.... RPGMaker stock standard orcs, with standard RPGM combat.

I couldn't stop yawning.

In a game with succubus (one of my favorite things ever in games) and corruption (another of my favorites) I couldn't imagine being as bored as I was.

Don't get me wrong, the art, when it's anything other than RPGM standard pixel art (which is 99.9999% of what you'll see) is very nice. Those two images in the one sex scene were great. But holy fuck, other than that, I just can't imagine playing this game. It's a real shame because for me personally it sounds like the kind of game I'd be into. If only they streamlined things.... a fucking lot.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

V KO D 693

Pretty good game, amazing art and great potential fighting mechanics. The story is actually nicely crafted and overall the experience was great ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

There is one issue tho... The Pacing.
    Devs, please let us skip through the tutorial somehow, or add more options to save through the story mode, or add an option to skip faster. I was fine with it, but I know not many people would spend half an hour on this game without any incentive.

I am not sure if this next issue will remain after the demo but :
    I wasnt able to find a way to negate the third succubus' paralysis attack accurately. I can never properly indicate when she will do it, so i have to preemptively waste my attack turn on this defense skill. Perhaps make it last for a few turns or so.
    I ended up becoming a huge fan of the game though, props to your excellent work. I am looking forward to more content