3.50 star(s) 103 Votes

forgotp

Nov 4, 2019
That's the worst part though, the writing (While can be a bit tedious) and art are both really great, so when the combat is so dull it really, really stands out. Honestly If I didn't cheat I could easily imagine my 5 star time turning into a 3.5 star time.
How did you cheat? I'm definitely giving up on this combat of chances.

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
*A few considerations about the love interests:

-This is a family/generations story.

-Yes, you can play the game without romancing any of the 4 options that I'll present to you for this generation.

-The story demands a son from each protagonist. If you ignore all love interests, the protagonist will then have a son with an unnamed woman.

-In the beginning of this Era (and game) I asked from which City State you came, that granted you different status bonus. The same will be done in the other Eras, but with the love interests choices giving you bonus to different stats instead of cities, the unnamed woman option will give you the worse bonus, just like when you answer "From a small village" instead of one of the great Cities.

-I don't wish to force any of them to any of you, but playing this game without interacting with the love interests will be like playing an RPG like Dragon Age without interacting with the companions/followers. In other words you will miss A LOT, from Ecchi scenes to funny quests or seen your son born and more.
Ay-Yo Boss man Zion. Does the ancestry of Protagonist have any impact in the final arc/Future era? That could be a nice feature to have the gameplay there.

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Ay-Yo Boss man Zion. Does the ancestry of Protagonist have any impact in the final arc/Future era? That could be a nice feature to have the gameplay there.
Yes, there will some hints here and there, and depending on the girl, it will work like the bonus of the city states in the prologue, where depending on the city you pick, your bonus is different. Like "Iole: bonus to agility"
Small things like this will be included.

3.50 star(s) 103 Votes