3.50 star(s) 103 Votes

zjw456520

Jul 14, 2019
Can you make the hero's death a little more elaborate? At present, only one hand is dry. I would like to see the whole body of the hero dry, especially the face

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Can you make the hero's death a little more elaborate? At present, only one hand is dry. I would like to see the whole body of the hero dry, especially the face
No, because this would be very time consuming. We have more than 40 succubus per game, some of them have 2 scenes.
However this might happen with special succubus like the Duchess or the Queen herself.

irene96

Jan 8, 2020
How do I win battles in this game? I somehow fought the first succubus but the leaf succubus is doing about 27-28 points of damage per attack. I tried about 5 times and lost everytime.

Maryus

Dec 23, 2019
How do I win battles in this game? I somehow fought the first succubus but the leaf succubus is doing about 27-28 points of damage per attack. I tried about 5 times and lost everytime.
Use always Dark Yrjouh and Iron Will, if is at Lesser Succubus. At the Leafhair, you have in plus Pommel Strike, to make her lose her balance. Before entering in every fight with a succubus, use Iron Will on your character, on your map.

Last edited:

Vader_PT

Jun 23, 2020
I know you guys probably have heard this before but I just want to congratulate the team behind this game, you guys are doing amazing work! Do take your time developing it! Even though you guys are under pressure by the fanbase, if the fanbase really appreciates your work we can wait. Big congratulations from Portugal!

IFortheGloryn

Feb 2, 2020
No, because this would be very time consuming. We have more than 40 succubus per game, some of them have 2 scenes.
However this might happen with special succubus like the Duchess or the Queen herself.
wait 40 but how many succubus do you wish to put in the second chapter?because we only have 12... and do you prefer to I speak in this idioma or in portuguese?

HartsRed

Sep 8, 2019
I'll do my best to release it this month. If not, then in the beginning of the next.
Will there by many new scenes in the next update, or is it mainly going to be just an overhaul of what's already released? I know there's going to be a witch scene but will there be any others?

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
wait 40 but how many succubus do you wish to put in the second chapter?because we only have 12... and do you prefer to I speak in this idioma or in portuguese?
English is better, since most people can understand it.

I shouldn't have said succubus exactly, but hentai scenes instead. Since there will be some optional girls, some important succubus that will have scenes in a secondary story arc, etc.

We will have more 3 chapters each with at least 6 succubus, some secondary scenes (like white demon) and some girls that are not succubus, they will be in the tribe you can build. Your tribe.

Will there by many new scenes in the next update, or is it mainly going to be just an overhaul of what's already released? I know there's going to be a witch scene but will there be any others?
Only the Witch will come in the next update.
Production of chapter 3 will start next month.

Reactions: HIVE014

HartsRed

Sep 8, 2019
English is better, since most people can understand it.

I shouldn't have said succubus exactly, but hentai scenes instead. Since there will be some optional girls, some important succubus that will have scenes in a secondary story arc, etc.

We will have more 3 chapters each with at least 6 succubus, some secondary scenes (like white demon) and some girls that are not succubus, they will be in the tribe you can build. Your tribe.

Only the Witch will come in the next update.
Production of chapter 3 will start next month.
Is there enough fresh content in the next update to be worth playing it from the start, or should I just wait for chapter 3? Moreover, roughly how long will the production of chapter 3 take?

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Is there enough fresh content in the next update to be worth playing it from the start, or should I just wait for chapter 3? Moreover, roughly how long will the production of chapter 3 take?
-"Is there enough fresh content in the next update to be worth playing it from the start"
--Depends on you, if you care about the story and characters, I say yes, since I added some more details and all of them received original art. If you only care about the hentai scenes and succubus I suggest waiting for a save with the recollection room unlocked.

-"Moreover, roughly how long will the production of chapter 3 take?"
--As much as needed.

May 13, 2020
-"Is there enough fresh content in the next update to be worth playing it from the start"
--Depends on you, if you care about the story and characters, I say yes, since I added some more details and all of them received original art. If you only care about the hentai scenes and succubus I suggest waiting for a save with the recollection room unlocked.

-"Moreover, roughly how long will the production of chapter 3 take?"
--As much as needed.
hi is there a recollection room in the current version? if so how do i access it because i am apparently retarded.

this is of extreme importance because everything in this game was amazing

3.50 star(s) 103 Votes