3.50 star(s) 103 Votes
Oct 24, 2018
first of all i love your game Zion!! Congratulations!
But i've a question, i fnish the chapter but i can't find the recollection room ? where is she ??
You have to obtain all 5 shards so they merge into the dream stone. Then you have to go back to a tower in the overworld located before the first forest. From there you have to grab the cat, go to your tent and sleep.

FrostFire88

May 19, 2018
I'm always looking to improve combat... I think I'm getting the hang of it.
Things will become more polished as I gain more experience, I believe.
It's my first game and balancing things are really hard, definitely the most difficult part of the game.
It's easy to make ultra easy or impossibly hard.
But I'll do my best to improve.
Of course! Despite my criticism about it being too simplistic, functionally it works just fine, and at the moment it's well balanced. I don't think there are any fights that are too hard or too easy.

Oct 24, 2018
I also agree that right now, the difficulty in the combat is really good, not too hard but not too easy.

Of course, difficulty can sometimes be subjetive, since I remember comments saying that for them the game was too hard but at the same time others saying that it was too easy. I think that you are at a good middle ground and you have catered to both sides.

For the people that say it is too easy for them, they can challenge the spider succubus early and get rewarded by doing so. For the people that say it is too hard, they can buy better healing items in the tribe and avoid stronger fights like the spider succubus or the witch quest until later.

I definitely do prefer the difficulty in the combat now than as it was before, when you could just grind, get stronger magic, and just decimate through the fights very easily. So it does indeed show that you are doing your best to improve the combat as much as possible. Your work is very much appreciated.

Oct 24, 2018
Personally, I don't mind if the combat suffers from being a little too simple sometimes, as I am not playing this game for the combat it offers. Of course, that is not an excuse for someone to make the combat lackluster on purpose (which I believe is not the case with you). Your story, world building and lore are great, the characters are fantastic, the art is superb, the soundtrack is also on point, and the H is nothing short than amazing. The animations and voices are also greatly appreciated, so kudos to you, Kain and Index.

Compared to everything else, the combat is kinda just okay, not bad, but not good either, as far as enjoyability goes. It is not a major issue imo but fixing it will further enhance everyone's experience. Balance wise, it is pretty good as I previously said, at least for me. Personally, I think it is fine if you decide to play it safe and not change the combat format too drastically. I trust that over time you will further polish it and that the final version of the game will be spectacular. And even if the first game does not achieve perfection, I believe that you will further improve as time passes and that each future game will be better than the last.

Excellent work. Keep at it. I am happy to see you grow in the next years to come.

danialvaro

Jun 20, 2020
I have cleared vivid forrest, decaying forrest, I killed that Insect succubus, cleared both angelic quests(Got permanent Damage and Defense boost), also made a temp home with bunny girl in secluded glade, but have no idea how to start witch quest, or get that Dream Stone, please help.

Nov 22, 2019
Since you can review just once, here's my chapter 2 review-
Feedback on G1: Argonauts of kastalim.

Firstly, i liked how you are given to choose whether- you wana 'give in' to them or 'break free' from their pleasure.

Now about chapter 2:
- All succubi are more femdomistic than previous chapter succubi (nice:D).
- Soldiers of tribe take over the specific area after you've cleared it (no traveling long way back(y)).
- Alternate angles to the scenes (making best out of the scenes;)).
- Fuck Iole, am interested in Atessatia (the huntress from hamerfell:p).
- Lady Domina the SUCCUBUS QUEEN is powerfully erotic & highly voluptuous. (That's superb:oops:).

About combat:
It isn't fun anymore. My character is OP in fighting against ANY succubi! (can fight even without Iron will) I don't know if Leaf clan is supposed to be that weak. Haven't fought with other clans so will see if they are some what tough in battle.

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
I have cleared vivid forrest, decaying forrest, I killed that Insect succubus, cleared both angelic quests(Got permanent Damage and Defense boost), also made a temp home with bunny girl in secluded glade, but have no idea how to start witch quest, or get that Dream Stone, please help.
-you can start the witch quest by speaking with the man in black in the Bloody Jaw tribe. There is only one, he's in the middle of the tribe. Try to go to the warlord tent, he's half way there.
-for the dream stone you need to collect all fragments of the stone, they are around the world, but generally close to a succubus, including temptation events. After that, go the the ruin before vivid forest and take the cat. Then proceed to your tribe and sleep.

danialvaro

Jun 20, 2020
TY for the quick reply, I have fragments 4 of Mysterious stones, dont know if there are more, Dont know where the cat is but should be able to find.

bwardyunbip

Dec 15, 2019
what angelic quests?

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
Since you can review just once, here's my chapter 2 review-
Feedback on G1: Argonauts of kastalim.

Firstly, i liked how you are given to choose whether- you wana 'give in' to them or 'break free' from their pleasure.

Now about chapter 2:
- All succubi are more femdomistic than previous chapter succubi (nice:D).
- Soldiers of tribe take over the specific area after you've cleared it (no traveling long way back(y)).
- Alternate angles to the scenes (making best out of the scenes;)).
- Fuck Iole, am interested in Atessatia (the huntress from hamerfell:p).
- Lady Domina the SUCCUBUS QUEEN is powerfully erotic & highly voluptuous. (That's superb:oops:).

About combat:
It isn't fun anymore. My character is OP in fighting against ANY succubi! (can fight even without Iron will) I don't know if Leaf clan is supposed to be that weak. Haven't fought with other clans so will see if they are some what tough in battle.
C7-cqAMVsAAkNOM.jpg
Me when I see how THICC Domina and the Duchess are.

3.50 star(s) 103 Votes