Succubus Covenant - New Succubus Game (Demo Available Now!)

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Other game with Male Protagonist? I Hate dame? Why all of you don make the succubus female protagonist? I hate play as male in game lik that.

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
By the way since i am hier.

It maybe already anwer but it a 13 page theard so i ask some question and notice.
1)first from the little i played in the demo from the image of sucupedia i seen the succucubis have big breast but it stated that they are weak ? But i was thinking that breast size = energie size so what doest is just mean that they are at they max energie level ?

2) The origine of succubus i understant it helll but how? they was born succubus? they was death sinner that become succubus ?
Or they where girl that become succubus after a corruption scene
2)b can we hope seen friend or sister of a protagoniste be corrupt into succubus
2)c can we make they transfom back into human?

3)1 game = one generation ?
Hi Friend!!!

1- Breast size means that succubus developed their body, not their power. Body =/= from power. A succubus use their body to seduce, while power (usually magic) is for battle.

2- Succubus are spirits that took form in hell. Lesser succubus with no clan are succubus that were mortals (human or elves) and were corrupted by an incubus.

2b - can happen
2c- no, once transformed it is final.

3- each gen will have 4 games. each game will have 1 main clan.

Azope

Jul 26, 2017
Can a lesser succubus become a normal one
the game have angel can a angel become a succubus?

aphrodisia

Eccentric Empress
Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
The art is pretty good, and I like the addition of the "Succubuspedia"~ My biggest suggestion would be to invest some time into customizing the user interface and overall presentation of the game in order to get away from the "RPG Maker" samey-ness that most people hate. Especially the "click" sound effect. Please replace that sound. I hate that sound.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
When i try to download the demo it say the files are no longer available, anyone else having the same issue?

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Can a lesser succubus become a normal one
the game have angel can a angel become a succubus?
No, succubus are born with limits. I will use levels for a better understanding, A lesser succubus only go level 10.

Here:
No clan: Level 10
*Lower Clans:
-Leaf Clan: Level 25
-Insect: Level 27
-Beast: Level 29
-Shadow Knife Clan: Level 30
*Medium Clans:
-Imperious Sea Clan: Level 40
-Lunar Clan: Level 45 Crimson Blood: Level 47
-Elemental Clan: Level 49
-Hellish Clan: Level 50
*Top Clans:
-Royal Clan: Level 75
-Incubus: Level 99
-Void Clan: Level ???

The only way a succubus can rise above that, is if she receives the blessings of the center of Hell, Adjuca, by the succubus queen. Then she'll go to max level 15.

Angels can't become succubus, but they can become fallen angels when they receive the blessings of the center of hell, Adjuca.

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
I received some criticism regarding the length of the beginning (intro) of the game.

At the beginning of each generation, things will be a bit more story heavy, because I'll need to present to you the most important characters and the general state of the world.

Things will not be story locked like the beginning of a generation from now on.

One example: in the second game, since you already know the world and the main characters, it will be more straight forward.

Things will only get a bit story heavy again in the 5th game, with the second generation (I hope you get there, thanks for the support!) where the game will change setting again, introducing many new characters to the new Era.

That aside, I hope you guys enjoyed the demo, let me know your thoughts.

Thank you all for the immense support! ;)

IAmNotJohnSon

Jun 14, 2018
I received some criticism regarding the length of the beginning (intro) of the game.

At the beginning of each generation, things will be a bit more story heavy, because I'll need to present to you the most important characters and the general state of the world.

Things will not be story locked like the beginning of a generation from now on.

One example: in the second game, since you already know the world and the main characters, it will be more straight forward.

Things will only get a bit story heavy again in the 5th game, with the second generation (I hope you get there, thanks for the support!) where the game will change setting again, introducing many new characters to the new Era.

That aside, I hope you guys enjoyed the demo, let me know your thoughts.

Thank you all for the immense support! ;)
I enjoyed the demo honestly, the dialogue was fascinating and the art in the game was something unique. Even the moves were different than the average femdom RPGM game.

I just thought that one of the succubus in the demo would have a foot worship scene or move.

Other than that the wait for the demo was not in vain <3

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
I enjoyed the demo honestly, the dialogue was fascinating and the art in the game was something unique. Even the moves were different than the average femdom RPGM game.

I just thought that one of the succubus in the demo would have a foot worship scene or move.

Other than that the wait for the demo was not in vain <3
Thank you!!!

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes