Succubus Covenant - New Succubus Game (Demo Available Now!)

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
I will add a bit of each clan here, so everyone gets a general idea

Leaf Clan(you have already seen a few of them in the game but there will be those like this as well)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Beast Clan(fox girls, cat girls, bunny girls, etc...)

Insect Clan(spider girls, butterfly girls, etc...)

Shadow Knife Clan(desert vipers and mountain tigers)

Crimson Blood Clan(vampire girls)

Elemental Clan(various mages)

Hellish Clan(Scarlet faction)

Hellish Clan(Azure faction)

Imperious Sea Clan(snake girls, mermaids, slime girls)

Lunar Clan(imagine elves from World of Warcraft)

Royal Clan(as it says Royal/High class looking Succubi)

Void Clan(VOID)

That is to help give you an idea, although there will be many variations among all Succubi in looks, size, details.

Last edited:

mahfan

Feb 8, 2018
hmmmm.... this is perfect realy but they all have the same body same boobs big ass boobs im not a boob man so are we going to find some different type of bodys

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
hmmmm.... this is perfect realy but they all have the same body same boobs big ass boobs im not a boob man so are we going to find some different type of bodys
Of course, there will be other body types. It's just that i myself am a big boob and ass man so i picked the girls i found best looking for presenting each clan.
I am assuming you are referring to my post above giving a look at the each clan.

Reactions: mahfan

kingjaz

Sep 3, 2017
Those succubi, do they only target human men only or do they go after males of other species, like dwarves and orcs?

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Those succubi, do they only target human men only or do they go after males of other species, like dwarves and orcs?
They will go after everything they can suck dry. But they find human life more tasty. And considering that orcs are demons, dwarves disappeared and elves have left Yrdavyr, it falls to humans to serve as food for the succubi.

kingjaz

Sep 3, 2017
They will go after everything they can suck dry. But they find human life more tasty. And considering that orcs are demons, dwarves disappeared and elves have left Yrdavyr, it falls to humans to serve as food for the succubi.

Thank you for replying. Is it possible for a incubus to corrupt a angel and vice versa for a angelic being to purify a succubus?

Austizzle

Aug 1, 2019
Public Demo V0.2:
PS: I also included 2 save files if you are only interested in the succubus, and don't care much about the story.

UPDATE 3: Our first hentai scene is here! Enjoy! And if you like, please support my work!

UPDATE 2: Fetishes included and not included in the series:
-Included:
Corruption (Succubization), Face-siting, footjob, foot worship, ass worship, lactation, breast expansion and ofc energy drain will be included on the game.

-Not Included:
Vore, futanari, gore, age regression, lolis or shotas, scat and watersports.

UPDATE 1: We are now doing a design competition for the creation of a new succubus on patreon! All patreons can submit their design up until day 30 and a poll will happen at the end of the month to choose our next girl! You don't necessarily need to send me only one image, you can send image of the body, face, horns, clothes! Create the succubus you want!

We also hit the 30 patreons, so we are going to have 30 succubus per game, starting with this one! If we reach 60, there will be an extra angle for ALL hentai scenes for ALL succubus, and with 100 ANOTHER position and scene will be created for ALL succubus!

ORIGINAL: Hey guys! I'm developing a game called Succubus Covenant and I'm here to share a bit of art and general information about the game.

This game is being developed with people who enjoy energy/life drain and death by snu snu + ruthless succubus girls.

The art is being made by the talented Kainkout while I take care of the development of the game itself.

So, the main features of the game will be:
-Ruthless and cruel succubus (Although their personality will vary, they will all kill you if you fall into temptation. How they will kill you, aggressively, gently, etc will depend on the succubus
-Energy drain for all succubus. Always through vagina, anal or oral (some exceptions will include tail).
-Breast expansion for all succubus (to show that they are becoming stronger as they drink your life).
-There are many clans of succubus, but I shall explore only one for each game. This one is the Leaf clan, forest succubus based on plants (their design).
-Succubus that can be summoned. They will be in regions outside the main path (so make sure to explore) and these succubus will be off the theme of the game. A extremely voluptuous succubus queen from another dimension, one of the seven deadly sins, etc.
-And somethings more that I can't remember now... :)

If this interests you, please support and follow me:
My patreon for support:
My twitter for more news:
My Pixiv also for news:
The artists Deviantart:
To be honest im new to this how do i get the save files to show up mine has no saves

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
To be honest im new to this how do i get the save files to show up mine has no saves
In the new version, you can just skip the prologue.
In the prologue and as a child, you can save in fireplaces and on your bed
After adulthood, you can save anywhere (but I forgot to activate that if you don't skip the prologue, so you must save on fireplaces, this will be fixed once chapter 1 is released).

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Thank you for replying. Is it possible for a incubus to corrupt a angel and vice versa for a angelic being to purify a succubus?
No. Incubus and Angels cannot "corrupt" or "save" between themselves. However, angels can "fall" if they receive the blessing of Adjuca (the center of hell) directly from the succubus queen.

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
So after playing the demo here is my two cents :

Lesser succubus should be "smaller", it's not like i don't like big boobs, but if they are suposed to increase with strength/rank then you should start at smaller sizes, otherwise it's going to be hard for the high rank succubus to look bigger (without getting too big).
Lesser succubus should be much closer in body to human size and it should get more and more sexy with her drains.

++ the BE on the leafhair, really like it, i expected her ass to grow too though.

Drain scenes are a tad too long, it would be great if the skip allowed to skip animations too

We desperatly need a text log (use mouse wheel to display previous dialogs, especially usefull if you skipped crutial information for instance)

lack of menu for half the game is disturbing

MP regeneration? will there be one? i killed most lesser plant succ by simply ging back to fire to heal and go back to fight, it's kinda meh.

Will we get some corruption? (i hope to see some humans turned into succubuses, maybe bunny (who would turn into a bunny suit succubus because fuck it (fuck her?)).

does using guard increase the chances of guarding char getting hit over the teamates? (in the fight with the ogre, the two "damage dealers" (bow and daggers) can almost get 2 shot so you need a mechanic to cover them (either a position mechanic like back line/front line or let guard intercept attacks)

A CG/memory mode to be able to redo the fights/review the scenes without having to keep a save from before each fight.

I hope to see more corruption/expansion/growth (that's my fetish :D)

Probably other stuff i forgot that i'll remeber later, nice game though, expecting a lot, and really like the art style

Last edited:
Reactions: jimmyslimmy

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
So after playing the demo here is my two cents :

Lesser succubus should be "smaller", it's not like i don't like big boobs, but if they are suposed to increase with strength/rank then you should start at smaller sizes, otherwise it's going to be hard for the high rank succubus to look bigger (without getting too big).
Lesser succubus should be much closer in body to human size and it should get more and more sexy with her drains.

++ the BE on the leafhair, really like it, i expected her ass to grow too though.

Drain scenes are a tad too long, it would be great if the skip allowed to skip animations too

We desperatly need a text log (use mouse wheel to display previous dialogs, especially usefull if you skipped crutial information for instance)

lack of menu for half the game is disturbing

MP regeneration? will there be one? i killed most lesser plant succ by simply ging back to fire to heal and go back to fight, it's kinda meh.

Will we get some corruption? (i hope to see some humans turned into succubuses, maybe bunny (who would turn into a bunny suit succubus because fuck it (fuck her?)).

does using guard increase the chances of guarding char getting hit over the teamates? (in the fight with the ogre, the two "damage dealers" (bow and daggers) can almost get 2 shot so you need a mechanic to cover them (either a position mechanic like back line/front line or let guard intercept attacks)

Probably other stuff i forgot that i'll remeber later, nice game though, expecting a lot, and really like the art style
Thank you!!!
"Lesser succubus should be much closer in body to human size and it should get more and more sexy with her drains."
She is part of the Leaf Clan, and this means that she'll develop her body quicker than any other succubus of any other clan.
BODY =/= POWER
White Demon is very weak, but she can be much hotter than a succubus from the royal clan (the strongest known succubus) that have not develop their body yet through energy drain.

"Drain scenes are a tad too long, it would be great if the skip allowed to skip animations too"
Leafhair succubus was indeed too long, I'll change that in the future.

"We desperatly need a text log"
I'll try to add one, and also implement the Journal for quests.

"lack of menu for half the game is disturbing"
I needed that for gameplay purposes and to avoid plugin problems.

"MP regeneration? will there be one?"
Yes, through Items. I'll implement them in the chapter 1 already.

"Will we get some corruption?"
Yes, but not with your love interests. Specially bunny, people would kill me if something bad happens to her LOL

"in the fight with the ogre, the two "damage dealers" (bow and daggers)"
you can use the fruits to recover their HP

Reactions: jimmyslimmy

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
"Will we get some corruption?"
Yes, but not with your love interests. Specially bunny, people would kill me if something bad happens to her LOL
I liked it in Monster Girl quest Paradox with Sonya (well it was hinted at during a big part of the game though) , was great (though she stays on your side after you defeat her). Maybe as a special game over (you fail to defeat an enemy and they decide to turn bunny intoi a succ and bunny drains you, so you wont have gameplay with bunny succ, just defeat scene)

"in the fight with the ogre, the two "damage dealers" (bow and daggers)"
you can use the fruits to recover their HP
I know that's what i did, i just fear that in a harsher fight such roles would die too fast (also leafhair fight was a tad underwhelming, expected her hair attack to inflict paralysis (since all these items in the forest were para heals)
Here a few things i forgot :

A CG/memory mode to be able to redo the fights/review the scenes without having to keep a save from before each fight.

I hope to see more corruption/expansion/growth (that's my fetish :D) (also ++ long tongue)

in the scene after defeating leafhair, you have on of the succ saying she will avenge daisy, but you havn't fought daisy yet (or did i miss her?)

are we going to see more variety in chest rewards? (15g 15g 15g 15g 15g 15g yay)

will there be lolis? (i doubt it seing the style, even though i would hate a scene with a really small bodies succ that get bigger and bigger at each drain she does on MC)

Last edited:

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Here a few things i forgot :

I hope to see more corruption/expansion/growth (that's my fetish :D) (also ++ long tongue)

in the scene after defeating leafhair, you have on of the succ saying she will avenge daisy, but you havn't fought daisy yet (or did i miss her?)

are we going to see more variety in chest rewards? (15g 15g 15g 15g 15g 15g yay)

will there be lolis? (i doubt it seing the style, even though i would hate a scene with a really small bodies succ that get bigger and bigger at each drain she does on MC)
"A CG/memory mode to be able to redo the fights/review the scenes without having to keep a save from before each fight."
There will be a recollection room in the final version of the game.

"I hope to see more corruption/expansion/growth"
corruption - Incubus is your friend
expansion/growth - Leaf Clan is your friend
also ++ long tongue - Every succubus have this demonic appearance.

"but you havn't fought daisy yet"
No, but you will on chapter one I'm now developing. I just wish to show this side of her personality.

"will there be lolis?"
No, lolis will not be in this series. But a very skinny girl becoming a top notch succubus while draining your life will be implemented, don't worry. It's my fetish in fact. To see a woman becoming hotter and hotter as my body decays.

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
"will there be lolis?"
No, lolis will not be in this series. But a very skinny girl becoming a top notch succubus while draining your life will be implemented, don't worry. It's my fetish in fact. To see a woman becoming hotter and hotter as my body decays.
1451882173413.jpg

was really dissapointe that Lencubus didn't grow in Monster Girl Quest after she level drained you to 1 (i guess you have played monster girl quest, it's kinda a staple in the Monster girl works)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Zion of Olympus

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
By the way isn't it too obvious that the angels are up to no good?
Well i guess well have ocasion to f** (get f***) by them.

Did you play monster girl quest btw?

PS : I would love a spinoff where you are in fact a half incubus and the girls/succubus that lay with you will get hotter and hotter (but also your servants) and you can go and recruit them to make a team of faithful succubi to fight against an unknown enemy. (possibly another incubus that wants to kill you because you are the son of a very stong incubus and if you gather too much power he fears for his position in hell, also later on angels try to kill you even though you never attacked anyone and you realize that they are corrupt in their own way so you go on and build an army (harem) to take over the kingdom and instal an era of peace (or a demonic realm depending on MC choices).

PPS i hope we get a few riped/muscled girls (not too much, but at least some 6 packs, maybe in the beast clan, like lycanthrope or tiger succ, Edit : MINOTAURUS, big breasted muscled minotaurus succ like lactating breasts yay)

PPPS : will spider girls (i guess we'll have some have 6 foots or 6 arms? (aka will she have a big spider body like Rachnera from monster musume) or will she have multiple arms (i prefer multiple arms tbh, 6 armed handjob with silk, yay)

PPPPS : (that a lot of posts) I'm expecting a lot from your vampire succ, being a big vampire fan myself (Remilia Scarlet best waifu !!) i guess they can energy drain you by drinking blood in adition to semen (expecting MC having his blood drank while being ridden)

Last edited:

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
After you defeat Leafhair, you see 3 succubi and all 3 of them are actually from a future area, so basically that was a short preview of them and the game assumes you basically cleared all of the first area including taking out Daisy and the 1st General Dahlia. Black Rose being personally close to Daisy having an older/younger sister relationship between them.

By the way isn't it too obvious that the angels are up to no good?
Well i guess well have ocasion to f** (get f***) by them.
Some angels are up to no good, some angels are just good, we will see where this all leads in the end.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes