Succubus Covenant - New Succubus Game (Demo Available Now!)

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

wuminod

Aug 15, 2019
Heeey dear death by snu snu community!

I have a question regarding to one of Zions Patreon goals that left me with confusion. Maybe someone of you guys could specify it.

He mentions that he may buy custom tilesets and sprites on 250 Patrons - which definitely is a considerable number of supporters and money.

Does this mean, that he will hire an artist for those tilesets or that he will buy premade resource packs?

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Heeey dear death by snu snu community!

I have a question regarding to one of Zions Patreon goals that left me with confusion. Maybe someone of you guys could specify it.

He mentions that he may buy custom tilesets and sprites on 250 Patrons - which definitely is a considerable number of supporters and money.

Does this mean, that he will hire an artist for those tilesets or that he will buy premade resource packs?
Hello, friend!
To answer you question, it will be both.
If I find an already made tileset that fits the game, I'll buy it. If not, I'll pay someone to make it.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
tilesets and sprites? are we talking about animated cgs for the succubuses?

game over scenes or attack skills or both?
(with this great art and jiggling boobs):love::love:

Last edited:

haee

Mar 30, 2018
Really like the art-style, but I'm not even sure what I'm supposed to be doing after skipping the prologue.. there's no direction at all.

Feb 4, 2018
Hello I have a thing what i misses from the combat. Not knowing when my spells especialy the iron will worn out. I appriciate a count how many turns left till still up. It could be annoying for example I'm attacking the succubus but then iron will worn out and i got temptation scene (If i know it will worn out i use it again so i can avoid this) and got fucked :D Zion of Olympus

scribus1000

Dec 27, 2017
I don't know if this was a bug previously addressed, but during the tree nymph fight, I was fooling around, got my hp reduced to zero NOT via the sex act, but literally the temptation move itself that deals around 10 damage. The game froze and would not progress any further after that.

FrostFire88

May 19, 2018
So is the full release in late September, or is the plan to slowly add more and more to the demo as time goes on?

Rinu

Nov 4, 2018
Just a quick question to satisfy my curiosity in the "Seven Deadly Sins" ($50 or more per month) Patreon Tier it says you can creat your own Succubus that will be included in the game. So my Question is if its also possible to create an Incubus insted of an Succubus, because I'd really would love to see how mine or another one who created an Incubus would fuck humans and those lovley Angel Leaders into pure pleasure madness. And it would bring a bit more variety to the 3 people who pledge $50 per month.

Nasputin

Oct 19, 2018
this is probably on of the most polished RMGM games I've ever seen, will there ever be an option to play as a succubus in future chapters or games? i'd like to help with the project, but all i can really do is decensor, so there isn't anything i can help with.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Just a quick question to satisfy my curiosity in the "Seven Deadly Sins" ($50 or more per month) Patreon Tier it says you can creat your own Succubus that will be included in the game. So my Question is if its also possible to create an Incubus insted of an Succubus, because I'd really would love to see how mine or another one who created an Incubus would fuck humans and those lovley Angel Leaders into pure pleasure madness. And it would bring a bit more variety to the 3 people who pledge $50 per month.
The 50$ tier is exclusively for succubi, there might be some incubus action in the future, but it will be rare and very plot specific.

this is probably on of the most polished RMGM games I've ever seen, will there ever be an option to play as a succubus in future chapters or games? i'd like to help with the project, but all i can really do is decensor, so there isn't anything i can help with.
There might be a spin-off of some sorts where you play as a succubus, but that's still a big maybe and it's far into the future. But no plans for it for the main game. Thank you for your offer, the best way to help the game as of now is to support the creator and if some people aren't in the position to do so as of now, it's not a problem either just enjoy the game and spread the word.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes