Succubus Covenant - New Succubus Game (Demo Available Now!)

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Wiess77

Sep 10, 2019
So lore wise, since most succubi feed on cum, why don't the angels just castrate the hunters? :unsure: steven-shea-riddler-drip.jpg
(Just a little brain teaser :geek:)
Btw keep up the good work

Eredin5

Jun 20, 2018
I like this game, it had potential with the scope of the content and the lore, not to mention the artwork. I have some questions regarding the direction of the game though if you could indulge me;

Are there any plans for multiple sex scenes with the succubi? So far we just have multiple variations of the same scene. Variety is good, so are more sex scenes.

Will we battle more than one succubus at a time? I love me some threesomes...

Will the enemies be able to counter iron will at all? To me, it seems like we are very hard to beat if we maintain iron will. I would like to see enemies be able to subvert it.

How frequently are you guys aiming to update the game? Personally I am motivated to chip in if the updates come at least monthly.

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
I like this game, it had potential with the scope of the content and the lore, not to mention the artwork. I have some questions regarding the direction of the game though if you could indulge me;

Are there any plans for multiple sex scenes with the succubi? So far we just have multiple variations of the same scene. Variety is good, so are more sex scenes.

Will we battle more than one succubus at a time? I love me some threesomes...

Will the enemies be able to counter iron will at all? To me, it seems like we are very hard to beat if we maintain iron will. I would like to see enemies be able to subvert it.

How frequently are you guys aiming to update the game? Personally I am motivated to chip in if the updates come at least monthly.
Hello, thanks for playing our game!

"Are there any plans for multiple sex scenes with the succubi? So far we just have multiple variations of the same scene. Variety is good, so are more sex scenes."
-We have plans for 30 succubus for you to fight and 5 temptation events + some scenes with important succubus. Each will vary, but only the generals will have 2 scenes completely different. We can't release multiple scenes for each girl and expect to release in a reasonable amount of time.

"Will we battle more than one succubus at a time? I love me some threesomes..."
-There will be scenes and fights like that, yes.

"Will the enemies be able to counter iron will at all? To me, it seems like we are very hard to beat if we maintain iron will. I would like to see enemies be able to subvert it."
-No. The point of Iron Will is to make you immune to the greatest danger of a succubus, temptation.

"How frequently are you guys aiming to update the game? Personally I am motivated to chip in if the updates come at least monthly."
-I want to release each 2/3 months (some chapters might take more than others). We shall have 5 chapters per game, each chapter will normally contain:
5 succubus for battle;
1 temptation event;
1 scenes with a important succubus;
1 love interest sex scene.

Therefor monthly release is impossible.

Reactions: Not_A_Horse

Nsix

Sep 11, 2019
I can not speak English
I am using Interpreter
I want to help
What should I do?

It is hard to write in English

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
How to Send Small Money
I want to know
i get it this guy wants to be a patreon
to send money you go there

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
i get it this guy wants to be a patreon
to send money you go there
Thanks for the help decker2! I thought he was asking for help in the game.

Vadim1979

Apr 28, 2019
Идея и сюжет 5 из 5. Красивые суккубы и их сочные тела. Я был очень заинтересован в вашей игре и в ближайшее время обязательно вас поддержу!

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Идея и сюжет 5 из 5. Красивые суккубы и их сочные тела. Я был очень заинтересован в вашей игре и в ближайшее время обязательно вас поддержу!
Thank you!

Reactions: danken

Eredin5

Jun 20, 2018
Hello, thanks for playing our game!

"Are there any plans for multiple sex scenes with the succubi? So far we just have multiple variations of the same scene. Variety is good, so are more sex scenes."
-We have plans for 30 succubus for you to fight and 5 temptation events + some scenes with important succubus. Each will vary, but only the generals will have 2 scenes completely different. We can't release multiple scenes for each girl and expect to release in a reasonable amount of time.

"Will we battle more than one succubus at a time? I love me some threesomes..."
-There will be scenes and fights like that, yes.

"Will the enemies be able to counter iron will at all? To me, it seems like we are very hard to beat if we maintain iron will. I would like to see enemies be able to subvert it."
-No. The point of Iron Will is to make you immune to the greatest danger of a succubus, temptation.

"How frequently are you guys aiming to update the game? Personally I am motivated to chip in if the updates come at least monthly."
-I want to release each 2/3 months (some chapters might take more than others). We shall have 5 chapters per game, each chapter will normally contain:
5 succubus for battle;
1 temptation event;
1 scenes with a important succubus;
1 love interest sex scene.

Therefor monthly release is impossible.
Thanks for the reply. I will be keeping an eye out for future updates. I am curious though about the temptation events. What are those exactly? Before fighting the two succubi in the demo, you can be tempted by them and forego the fight to have some fun. Are the temptation events different than that? Will they always result in a bad end too? I am all for more sex scenes, but would like to see something other than another bad end if your libido gets the better of your brain.

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Thanks for the reply. I will be keeping an eye out for future updates. I am curious though about the temptation events. What are those exactly? Before fighting the two succubi in the demo, you can be tempted by them and forego the fight to have some fun. Are the temptation events different than that? Will they always result in a bad end too? I am all for more sex scenes, but would like to see something other than another bad end if your libido gets the better of your brain.
Thank you for your interest in our game!

The temptation event is when you are faced with a succubus much weaker than you, that you can easily defeat with a single attack or a succubus that is in a situation that she can't defend herself, and she'll tempt you instead. There is no battle here.
-Example: A mage asks you to guide a succubus that is tied up to his base so he/she can study her. Since she cannot defend herself she'll constantly tempt you and you must resist her all the way to your objective or she'll drain your energy and kill you.

I created the love interests (There are 3 per generation) for the "normal" sex, where you don't need to worry about dying/being killed. However this is a FEMDOM game and in here succubus are monsters that eat life, that's the theme of the game.

In fact I created this game out of my disappointment on how most the media, Japanese and western treats them, where they are "cute" or fall in love with the protagonist. Succubus are manipulative and chaotic demons with an endless lust for life energy. They are not seeking a "boyfriend", they only care about feeding and raising themselves in the Hellish Hierarchy.

Reactions: BimboSlutCD

Eredin5

Jun 20, 2018
Thank you for your interest in our game!

The temptation event is when you are faced with a succubus much weaker than you, that you can easily defeat with a single attack or a succubus that is in a situation that she can't defend herself, and she'll tempt you instead. There is no battle here.
-Example: A mage asks you to guide a succubus that is tied up to his base so he/she can study her. Since she cannot defend herself she'll constantly tempt you and you must resist her all the way to your objective or she'll drain your energy and kill you.

I created the love interests (There are 3 per generation) for the "normal" sex, where you don't need to worry about dying/being killed. However this is a FEMDOM game and in here succubus are monsters that eat life, that's the theme of the game.

In fact I created this game out of my disappointment on how most the media, Japanese and western treats them, where they are "cute" or fall in love with the protagonist. Succubus are manipulative and chaotic demons with an endless lust for life energy. They are not seeking a "boyfriend", they only care about feeding and raising themselves in the Hellish Hierarchy.
That's certainly a different take than we frequently see. I think MGQ is the most similar thing to what you're shooting for. IIRC, the succubi there mostly saw you as food and/or entertainment. Speaking of MGQ one of my favorite battles was against the Lencubus; that was a great example of temptation being joined to a battle. If you could bring something like that to your game, it would be very interesting. I don't know if you feel that's ripping off too much or not. In fact, my preferred way of losing in Covenant is to battle the succubus and have her tempt in battle. I feel this is most appropriate for my character because giving in before or after the makes less sense.

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
That's certainly a different take than we frequently see. I think MGQ is the most similar thing to what you're shooting for. IIRC, the succubi there mostly saw you as food and/or entertainment. Speaking of MGQ one of my favorite battles was against the Lencubus; that was a great example of temptation being joined to a battle. If you could bring something like that to your game, it would be very interesting. I don't know if you feel that's ripping off too much or not. In fact, my preferred way of losing in Covenant is to battle the succubus and have her tempt in battle. I feel this is most appropriate for my character because giving in before or after the makes less sense.
I upgraded the temptation system. Now, if you fall to the temptation of a succubus you will be able to break free, there will be two options where you can get away, but if before the battle, you will start damaged/ with a reduced HP.

Reactions: danken and Eredin5

Tilur

Sep 29, 2017
Just a few opinions/questions:

I have read what you said about lolis, so no chance of a Mincubus or Lencubus like character? Don't get me wrong, I do like busty girls but with only busty girls it gets kind of bland after a while.

I love the idea of temptation events! Will there be one in the upcoming release?

I hope you handle the angels well, in my opinion the "angle is in fact bad" theme is one of the most overused themes out there. I hope you can dance around the cliques.

I don't know how I feel about this. I think there would be many interesting characters or quest involving succubus who don't want to behave like demons. For example, a freshly "turned" innocent woman or you could even create an evil route for the MC where he accepts a pact with a succubus for luring other men to her in exchange for sex.
Of course, this should be the absolute minority under the succubus, but I think you could pull of some great stuff when not all succubus are so "one-dimensional"

Keep up the good work! I'm really looking forward to your next release.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes