Succubus Covenant - New Succubus Game (Demo Available Now!)

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Hey, I want to report a small bug in V0.2. The ferryman who transfers you with his boat is in two places at the same time in the angels' city (next to his boat and inside his house).
Thanks! Just something I need to know, did you skip the intro?

yunills

Mar 1, 2019
soo .. u'll say i'm stupid (and u are right!) but when i take the boat (for the first time) i'm in a snowland and i really don't know what i've to do after that , i've find a castle but well i don't find anything to do could u help me :x

Reiga711

Jul 30, 2018
soo .. u'll say i'm stupid (and u are right!) but when i take the boat (for the first time) i'm in a snowland and i really don't know what i've to do after that , i've find a castle but well i don't find anything to do could u help me :x
just roam around... keep to the left after you enter the castle

Reactions: yunills

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
You enter the area where the castle is located and go to the left side, the top house on the left side is where you need to enter.

Reactions: yunills

Stryderr

Jun 5, 2018
First of all, congratulation to you and the artist for that start the drawings are excellent.

Second of all, I just loved the prologue, you writed it very well, it even make me laugh at the cooking part (and that did not happen since a VERY long time in an H-game) and bring a lot of feeling to me. (I was actually surprised !), so don't get bothered because some ppl are unpleased with the amount of text, if all your script is at that level of quality, do not change anything !

Nice music choice btw!

Third : God bless you to write this game in English because that kind of topic (succubus) are almost always on Japanese (a big no-no for me) and i can finally enjoy some great content on a langage I can read.

Fourth : Thanks again for not including loli & shota into this game, you're more respectable than a lot of other creator I always find that kinda cringe.

I hope my support on your patreon page will be useful and you will not betray your community like a lot of other did on patreon.

In resume : I'm a totally satisfied french player and I'm 100% with you ! If you need any help one day with your computer being buggy or else don't hesitate to mp me ! I'll be glad to help you in any way regarding your device ! :)

Reactions: Zion of Olympus

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
First of all, congratulation to you and the artist for that start the drawings are excellent.

Second of all, I just loved the prologue, you writed it very well, it even make me laugh at the cooking part (and that did not happen since a VERY long time in an H-game) and bring a lot of feeling to me. (I was actually surprised !), so don't get bothered because some ppl are unpleased with the amount of text, if all your script is at that level of quality, do not change anything !

Nice music choice btw!

Third : God bless you to write this game in English because that kind of topic (succubus) are almost always on Japanese (a big no-no for me) and i can finally enjoy some great content on a langage I can read.

Fourth : Thanks again for not including loli & shota into this game, you're more respectable than a lot of other creator I always find that kinda cringe.

I hope my support on your patreon page will be useful and you will not betray your community like a lot of other did on patreon.

In resume : I'm a totally satisfied french player and I'm 100% with you ! If you need any help one day with your computer being buggy or else don't hesitate to mp me ! I'll be glad to help you in any way regarding your device ! :)
Thank you so much!!! Stay tuned! Much more to come! I'll do my best to release the first chapter this month!

Last edited:

Furyous D

Aug 11, 2017
Ooooh, I thought we're gonna be playing as the succubus. Understood ya chief!
i wouldn't mind a spin off of the series in between games where u take on the role of a female protagonist that got transformed into as succubus (of the same clan of the generation (takes place in the same generation)) and then hunts down hunters but either ultimately gets killed by the protagonist of the main game or in a what iff ending kills them going on to become the leader of the clan, just a suggestion though cause i'd love to see what it's like to play as the succubus.
or another idea for the female protagonis is she resents being transformed so she hunts down the succubus herself but because she needs semen to survive/get stronger she finds the succubus waits for them to get prey and then kills them while stealing their prey making him think she is ok (kind of like the leafhair toying with the protag) and then drains them come night time while they are sleeping.
or just have one of the generations protag's be a female that instead of being sucked dry on defeat gets transformed on defeat.
just a couple suggestions for the fans that like this game but would love to play as a succubus/a female protag

Furyous D

Aug 11, 2017
how often are u going to be releasing? are u just going to do the demo and then the full game when it's ready? cause i's suggest not doing that unless it's going to be a short game as waiting so long for more content kills the anticipation for the next build, i get it though if it's just u and a small group of people but i'd love to see updates to the story b4 the final release (unless as mentions it is a short game) which also begs to question how big/long will generation 1 be?

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
how often are u going to be releasing? are u just going to do the demo and then the full game when it's ready? cause i's suggest not doing that unless it's going to be a short game as waiting so long for more content kills the anticipation for the next build, i get it though if it's just u and a small group of people but i'd love to see updates to the story b4 the final release (unless as mentions it is a short game) which also begs to question how big/long will generation 1 be?
Thanks for playing the game! We are going to release by chapters on patreon from now on.
The first chapter will be release, if everything goes as expected, this month.
There will be 5 chapters per game, each game is focused on a clan (but other clans will appear as well) and each generation will have 4 games.
I want to release a chapter every 2 - 3 months, but some chapters might take more than others to develop.

Thank you for the interest in our game!

Reactions: Vadim1979

IDJH

Jun 23, 2018
So far I really enjoyed your work. Art is fantastic, the writing is alright, and simple voice acting would elevate this game to another level. But I am aware that it costs money to hire someone, so I am content with this. Really excited to see what you can do with this game.
So there's no saving/menu opening in the prologue(?), I assume this was intentional.

A probably bigger bug is that after the 4 (3+ protagonist) grew up (before protag got his hat and cloak) I healed (I think I healed, don't quite remember I saved) but the bed was unusable after that. And heading into the main area (beach + forest area) I cannot save anymore.
But doing a couple playthroughs to list the things I found odd in the game, perhaps bug(s). Will list them soon

Reactions: Zion of Olympus

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
So far I really enjoyed your work. Art is fantastic, the writing is alright, and simple voice acting would elevate this game to another level. But I am aware that it costs money to hire someone, so I am content with this. Really excited to see what you can do with this game.
So there's no saving/menu opening in the prologue(?), I assume this was intentional.

A probably bigger bug is that after the 4 (3+ protagonist) grew up (before protag got his hat and cloak) I healed (I think I healed, don't quite remember I saved) but the bed was unusable after that. And heading into the main area (beach + forest area) I cannot save anymore.
But doing a couple playthroughs to list the things I found odd in the game, perhaps bug(s). Will list them soon
This was a bug, it will be corrected in chapter 1, and you will be able to save anywhere.
You can use the fireplaces to save however, there is one in the beach and others around the forest.

IDJH

Jun 23, 2018
*So the sparkles, stuff leading into cutscenes like cooking and lining up, you only had to walk into them to initiate. Bed had to
be interacted with pressing Z. So that was me being dumb.

Some minor issues

1. Gold that is looted from the chests in the prologue keeps with player (about 255 after Raguel's speech, which is the first time you can open the menu), but if player skips prologue, these were never looted so player would be poor and would need to loot (if they knew about the chests).
2. So far I didn't see a place to use any of the gold.
3. No saving/menu opening in prologue/snowing forest so cannot eat fruit for HP like you can in battle, cannot see health totals (but this is very minor since there's spaced out saves after cutscenes and in the snowing forest trials you get to save/heal with a campfire)

4. After you can open menu (after Raguel), cannot save using menu (greyed out button), house is fine for saving though.
5. No place to heal/save in the beach/forest (before and after your first encounter with the lesser succubus), so if you wanted to save, you would move back towards Adalon. I thought the tent where the ferryman is at would be a save point.
4 5 greyed out save.png

6. The top of the bench sprite is a little large so has an invisible portion the player cannot walk through (which is also just a nitpick/ very small part)
6 bench sprite.png
7. chest in angel castle 3rd floor (left room of Raguel) changed when opened?
7 chest.png
8. Wall/blue shield thing can be walk through/in in Adalon
8 wall.png
9. When entering into the cutscene with the three plant succubus sisters(?) the transition into the cutscene also included the bloodjaw tribe's name on the darkening screen
9 tribe name.png this was after the cutscene

IDJH

Jun 23, 2018
This was a bug, it will be corrected in chapter 1, and you will be able to save anywhere.
You can use the fireplaces to save however, there is one in the beach and others around the forest.
So if you play through the prologue, you cannot save anywhere (save button is greyed out), *but* if you skip the prologue, you can save anywhere.(save button works). My other post is waiting moderator approving, but that's the save portion

Oh, and I see the fire pit, thanks. Am blind, didn't realize. I think it's because you have to "activate" it first (no fire to begin with, which makes sense but there's no sparkles or nothing so I didn't notice)

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
*So the sparkles, stuff leading into cutscenes like cooking and lining up, you only had to walk into them to initiate. Bed had to
be interacted with pressing Z. So that was me being dumb.

Some minor issues

1. Gold that is looted from the chests in the prologue keeps with player (about 255 after Raguel's speech, which is the first time you can open the menu), but if player skips prologue, these were never looted so player would be poor and would need to loot (if they knew about the chests).
2. So far I didn't see a place to use any of the gold.
3. No saving/menu opening in prologue/snowing forest so cannot eat fruit for HP like you can in battle, cannot see health totals (but this is very minor since there's spaced out saves after cutscenes and in the snowing forest trials you get to save/heal with a campfire)

4. After you can open menu (after Raguel), cannot save using menu (greyed out button), house is fine for saving though.
5. No place to heal/save in the beach/forest (before and after your first encounter with the lesser succubus), so if you wanted to save, you would move back towards Adalon. I thought the tent where the ferryman is at would be a save point.
View attachment 391616

6. The top of the bench sprite is a little large so has an invisible portion the player cannot walk through (which is also just a nitpick/ very small part)
View attachment 391617
7. chest in angel castle 3rd floor (left room of Raguel) changed when opened?
View attachment 391618
8. Wall/blue shield thing can be walk through/in in Adalon
View attachment 391619
9. When entering into the cutscene with the three plant succubus sisters(?) the transition into the cutscene also included the bloodjaw tribe's name on the darkening screen
View attachment 391620 this was after the cutscene
Thanks for letting me know, I will fix this.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes