Succubus Covenant - New Succubus Game (Demo Available Now!)

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Kajirity

Aug 19, 2017
*coughs* Do you have any intentions of putting any... more beastly things? some of us have... er... needs? yeah well go with needs XD.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Will this game have one ending or multiple ?
It will have endings that will very from one another, depending on the choices made.

*coughs* Do you have any intentions of putting any... more beastly things? some of us have... er... needs? yeah well go with needs XD.
Well there is a Succubus Beast clan in the game, but don't expect anything to drastic, they will look like your cat girls and fox girls and stuff like that just with horns and wings. Some will be more beastly than others probably, don't know how far the game will end up going with that.

Artilaz

Oct 1, 2017
so i just played the demo and is it just me or does it feel like this game will some day be quite massive in scope its a bit more on the game side then i'm used to but it was a great experience and hoooooollllyyyy you guys have some amazing artists in my opinion good job cant wait to see what your future brings

Kajirity

Aug 19, 2017
It will have endings that will very from one another, depending on the choices made.

Well there is a Succubus Beast clan in the game, but don't expect anything to drastic, they will look like your cat girls and fox girls and stuff like that just with horns and wings. Some will be more beastly than others probably, don't know how far the game will end up going with that.
Ah so for no not plans to go for pure beasty but its not off the board completely? If yes YAY if no awwww XD

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019

Public Demo V0.2.

Change Log:
- Removed class choice for better balance focused in only one, Demon Hunter (I needed to do that as it was nearly impossible to make a good balance for all classes, some were overpowered while others struggled.)
-Added option to skip Prologue (better replayability)
-Added more save options as a child
-Added the possibility to save everywhere as an adult
-Added items, weapons and armor to the game
-The succubus battle are now more balanced (But I need to hear from you guys)
-Removed main menu music (in game, where your character image appears)
-Use a NEW SAVE (you can skip the prologue now)

mahfan

Feb 8, 2018
are we going to encounter some male enemies like the pigs in the beginning of the game

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
are we going to encounter some male enemies like the pigs in the beginning of the game
Only in very limited quests/events. 90% of the game will be focused on succubus. 10% is for the prologue and some side quests.
Ex: A slave trader wants you to capture people and the guards wants him dead. After you decide which side you want to support you will fight or the guards or the slavers.

But as I said, those are limited, the focus are the succubus.

mahfan

Feb 8, 2018
Only in very limited quests/events. 90% of the game will be focused on succubus. 10% is for the prologue and some side quests.
Ex: A slave trader wants you to capture people and the guards wants him dead. After you decide which side you want to support you will fight or the guards or the slavers.

But as I said, those are limited, the focus are the succubus.
side quests this is getting even better thanks for the fast reply ...... may i ask how many poeple working on this project

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
side quests this is getting even better thanks for the fast reply ...... may i ask how many poeple working on this project
2, Me and the artist. I created the demo in this last 2 months, so I think I can deliver the complete first chapter around September.

The first chapter will have 5 succubus (2 are already in the demo, leafhair and lesser, and one have yet to appear) and 1 temptation event.

Reactions: Not_A_Horse

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
me like big tits:p

also whit tits like that they must get some paizury/titfuck atacks and stuff also tit suffocation breastfeeding and so on right?

also are the incubus doing gay stuff or are they turning the character in to a women first?

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
me like big tits:p

also whit tits like that they must get some paizury/titfuck atacks and stuff also tit suffocation breastfeeding and so on right?

also are the incubus doing gay stuff or are they turning the character in to a women first?
The incubus is for corruption only. There are no gay sex scenes in this series.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes