Succubus Covenant - New Succubus Game (Demo Available Now!)

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes
Oct 24, 2018
I actually like these kinds of games so keep at it. Succubi being evil makes sense. I know that not everyone likes this premise but there are some of us that do. There may be games where succubi are not evil, but this is not that kind of game, so it's perfectly understandable not to be able to have a succubus as your partner.

Reactions: Zion of Olympus

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
"Succubus are cursed by an insatiable and uncontrollable lust for life energy." not to sound rude but can we not assumed all are bad... I would say 90 percent are bad. I mean again I seen some demons can be good like alma or rias. but overall u are right about them
When I talk about succubus I'm referring to the Lore I created and the world I'm building. This is not Monster Girl Quest, so any comparisons when it comes to how a succubus act with other succubus from other games are invalid.

I understand you don't like it and I already read and answered about your desire to include a friendly succubus, but again I'm telling you, this is not the game for it.

I also politely ask that you stop spamming the thread, a single message containing everything is enough, as I generally read them all and respond when I can.

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
okay I am sorry.... but anyhow where can I find the white demon with the pink bow tie?
You need to go in the opposite direction to the main path (the one you enter the Tunnel for the first time to go to the temptation event and finally to Daisy).

Instead of going right, you go left, then you enter a ruined city. They are inside a ruined house.

skullytail

Sep 25, 2019
This game is an masterpiece. Looking forward for new versions. Sadly i can't support you because of money issues in my country. But i will when i can.

Cologar

May 2, 2018
I think this question has been asked before, but how can I acquire a fan signature for this game?

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
I think this question has been asked before, but how can I acquire a fan signature for this game?
I'm a noob about this, but I think you can just copy paste mine image address or Subnero's and post on your profile, no?
Thanks for using! It will help a lot in spreading the word.

Cologar

May 2, 2018
I'm a noob about this, but I think you can just copy paste mine image address or Subnero's and post on your profile, no?
Thanks for using! It will help a lot in spreading the word.
No need to thank me, I'm simply a messenger to spread the word of a wonderful work of art in the making! Seriously though, why I didn't think of this previously makes me scratch my head

• Love

whocares3344

Sep 28, 2017
-Hell is the body of the Original Sin, Ascalon, before he "died". Every spirit that takes form in there inherits his main attributes, such as: Magic towards destruction, hunger for life energy, will to dominate over creation, etc. Just like their progenitor.
[...]
I think this may be a little bit besides the point. It's like using the bible to argue that God is real. You're using the lore that you yourself created to argue why things are the way they are in your fictional world. That's circular reasoning. And not the issue. I didn't question the internal consistency of the lore. I'm sure it all makes sense internally. But you could have chosen any number of ways to set things up, it didn't have to be this way specifically. That was my criticism. I would have preferred a slightly different setup which, in turn, would have lent itself to a different gaming experience.

But of course, I want to emphasize that you definitely have every right to make the game in the way you envision. And if that's not compatible with my preferences... well, that's my loss then, I guess. I just wanted to provide some feedback. At the time, I didn't know how committed you were to that particular interpretation of the generic theme. Now I do, and all can legitimately say is: Okay, fair enough.

-Finally there is my own vision that succubus should be "evil". My aim was to create a FEMDOM game where you must resist the temptation of hot succubi to win, as they will try everything to make you cum so they can drain your energy, just like the original legend. TEMPTATION is key for me, as it is also my fetish, "dangerous sex" or "pleasure in exchange for life".
I like femdom as much as the next horny runt. But for me, there isn't really a lot of domination or temptation going on.

If I know the domina is going to kill me, I just walk past the BDSM parlor and move on with my life. It's like: "Do you want a million dollars?" - "Sure!" - "I'll take your life as price!" - "Oh. Then no, I guess. I still need that. Thanks but no thanks. Have a nice day." It's a no-brainer and not tempting at all.

I'm not a five-year-old anymore who would sell his bike for a candy bar because he happens to be hungry at that point in time. I pride myself in my ability to think up to one week ahead! ;)

Personally, it would be far more tempting if the succubi offered a deal that was actually worth considering. Like: "Hey, do you want cool magic powers? And unearthly beauty? And agelessness? And lots of sex whenever you want? Join us!" But that's just me. :unsure:

Like I said, it's your game. And if that's your vision for it, then that's your vision. It is still great that there are games out there which cater to all kinds of tastes, even if it's not my personal thing. No hard feelings. I still wish you all the best and that you are successful in completing the game the way you want it.

Last edited:

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
I think this may be a little bit besides the point. It's like using the bible to argue that God is real. You're using the lore that you yourself created to argue why things are the way they are in your fictional world. That's circular reasoning. And not the issue. I didn't question the internal consistency of the lore. I'm sure it all makes sense internally. But you could have chosen any number of ways to set things up, it didn't have to be this way specifically. That was my criticism. I would have preferred a slightly different setup which, in turn, would have lent itself to a different gaming experience.

But of course, I want to emphasize that you definitely have every right to make the game in the way you envision. And if that's not compatible with my preferences... well, that's my loss then, I guess. I just wanted to provide some feedback. At the time, I didn't know how committed you were to that particular interpretation of the generic theme. Now I do, and all can legitimately say is: Okay, fair enough.

I like femdom as much as the next horny runt. But for me, there isn't really a lot of domination or temptation going on.

If I know the domina is going to kill me, I just walk past the BDSM parlor and move on with my life. It's like: "Do you want a million dollars?" - "Sure!" - "I'll take your life as price!" - "Oh. Then no, I guess. I still need that. Thanks but no thanks. Have a nice day." It's a no-brainer and not tempting at all.

I'm not a five-year-old anymore who would sell his bike for a candy bar because he happens to be hungry at that point in time. I pride myself in my ability to think up to one week ahead! ;)

Personally, it would be far more tempting if the succubi offered a deal that was actually worth considering. Like: "Hey, do you want cool magic powers? And unearthly beauty? And agelessness? And lots of sex whenever you want? Join us!" But that's just me. :unsure:

Like I said, it's your game. And if that's your vision for it, then that's your vision. It is still great that there are games out there which cater to all kinds of tastes, even if it's not my personal thing. No hard feelings. I still wish you all the best and that you are successful in completing the game the way you want it.
Don't worry, I like to discuss the game. It gives me other perspectives and ideas.

"You're using the lore that you yourself created to argue why things are the way they are in your fictional world. That's circular reasoning."
-No, no. I'm using the lore to show that things are not simply "they are bad". Sure, I made them generally "evil" because that's how I think succubus should be and the ones who attracts me the most. But the main point is that I wanted to reflect what an immortal, beautiful and seductive race, with a curse forcing them to consume life energy, being throwing into a ruthless political game, being used as pawn since the beginning of her existence and wanting to advance in the hierarchy would turn out to be if they ever invaded a world.
In my original post I also commented on succubus trying to deviate from this path, like the Lunar Clan. And I'll expand upon other succubi as the game progresses. I prefer to develop the individual character instead of the race.

"If I know the domina is going to kill me, I just walk past the BDSM parlor and move on with my life. It's like: "Do you want a million dollars?" - "Sure!" - "I'll take your life as price!" - "Oh. Then no, I guess. I still need that. Thanks but no thanks. Have a nice day." It's a no-brainer and not tempting at all."
-And I see here that you have no fetish towards "Energy Drain", which is the main fetish of the game. A pleasure SO POWERFUL that you can trade your own life for it and feel good as you are drained. No amount of money or any other promises can give you something slightly close to a pleasure from the energy drain of a succubus. It overrides all your senses.
Energy drain is the main fetish of this game and the one I appeal to. Artists such as Shiki (Psychedelic G2) are very famous for this kind of work. He was a great inspiration to me and his Pixiv has a lot of energy drain stuff in it. (Another reason to make succubus evil since it fits this fetish better).
Here, a link to his Pixiv:

Thank you for taking in your time and comment on the game, I really appreciate your opinions and perspectives on it.

Last edited:

Cologar

May 2, 2018
Hello Zion I just thought of something. Will you be allowed a harem ending with the romance-able characters? Call me greedy but if you don't feel like it then can we at least have a 'bad' ending harem route. Say for example, if you chose to romance all characters, the bad ending would be say, they all get corrupted into succubi and team up to drain you. This is just a random suggestion I thought of , so if its not in line with your design concept then its oke XD

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Hello Zion I just thought of something. Will you be allowed a harem ending with the romance-able characters? Call me greedy but if you don't feel like it then can we at least have a 'bad' ending harem route. Say for example, if you chose to romance all characters, the bad ending would be say, they all get corrupted into succubi and team up to drain you. This is just a random suggestion I thought of , so if its not in line with your design concept then its oke XD
I'll create some "IF" scenarios. But once you move forward to the next generation, I'll ask who the main character choose as partner, and you are going to inherit some of the main stats of the chosen girl, just like you did by choosing your city.
In other words, I might add a "IF" harem ending, but the "canon" is that you chose one.

Cologar

May 2, 2018
I'll create some "IF" scenarios. But once you move forward to the next generation, I'll ask who the main character choose as partner, and you are going to inherit some of the main stats of the chosen girl, just like you did by choosing your city.
In other words, I might add a "IF" harem ending, but the "canon" is that you chose one.
Ahhh, I see, will different romance partners give you a small bonus in the next game maybe?

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Ahhh, I see, will different romance partners give you a small bonus in the next game maybe?
That's a good idea. They will also accompany you during specific quests and will fight beside you.

Last edited:

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
I'm hoping for a romanceable Dark Skinned Succubus myself, but not asking for it. Dark skin, grey hair, red eyes, gets me every time lol.

Cologar

May 2, 2018
That's a good idea. They will also accompany you during specific quests and will fight beside you.
Ah, that would be nice. I remember the blonde clan less succubus (forgot her name sry) mentioned to Drita that after fighting a succubus any human would be aroused, so a succubus still has a chance to win. What if, say, you did manage to win the fight, but you were still in an aroused state, would your romance partner or any female companion be able to take care of your...pent up stress ? XD

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes