Succubus Covenant - New Succubus Game (Demo Available Now!)

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Cologar

May 2, 2018
Drita was made by the winner of the competition that I did on patreon. The winner wanted her standing pose to be showing her ass and her scene focused on her breasts in a cowgirl position.

I should let Cologar answer from now on... *Lights the cigarette and relax*
Haha no problem, I'll try my best XD

By the way, do happen to have anything Christmas related planned for the game? Or will you be releasing everything in 2020? Either way, I can't wait to play the next part, keep up the good work! :D

Last edited:

Cologar

May 2, 2018
I see.

I'm typically the type of person who will pledge at the top tier for a project I like and try to make my voice heard, but I'm always outvoted significantly regardless. My main fetishes are ass worship and facesitting, so if that isn't really one of the bigger focuses in the game, I'll probably pass for now. Wish more games did it.

But I did really like the General's scene, and I think you have a LOT of talent. The writing is good and free of most (all?) grammar issues, and the art is truly phenomenal. Reminds me a lot of succubus dreamer and incubus quest, which is a big compliment.
Cheers on the fetishes there, and here's to hoping that Black Rose will not let that marvelous ASSet of hers go to waste.

• Love
Reactions: fanboi and Rsunet

Loveless07

May 26, 2017
Zion of Olympus are we gonna see the other 2 love interest in the next chapter or may have to wait some more chapter to introduce them. I know we already got to see Iole as one of them among the 3 said characters ? she is a cute girl I like her but I wanted to see other 2 as well as to see how they are...So, any plan on introducing them next chapter ??

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Zion of Olympus are we gonna see the other 2 love interest in the next chapter or may have to wait some more chapter to introduce them. I know we already got to see Iole as one of them among the 3 said characters ? she is a cute girl I like her but I wanted to see other 2 as well as to see how they are...So, any plan on introducing them next chapter ??
Yes. I revealed another on patreon, Atessatia, a dark skinned tribal hunter girl. She'll appear on the second chapter. And Iole will have a quest and her first hentai scene on chapter 2 as well. The third girl I'll reveal this week on patreon as well. She will appear on chapter 3, while Atessatia will receive her quest and hentai scene on chapter 3 as well.

Reactions: Loveless07

Loveless07

May 26, 2017
Yes. I revealed another on patreon, Atessatia, a dark skinned tribal hunter girl. She'll appear on the second chapter. And Iole will have a quest and her first hentai scene on chapter 2 as well. The third girl I'll reveal this week on patreon as well. She will appear on chapter 3, while Atessatia will receive her quest and hentai scene on chapter 3 as well.
oh ok thanks for the information, can't wait for the next chapter to be released. :D

Reactions: Zion of Olympus

BurnSizzleRot

Oct 17, 2019
Just played it, and thank God we finally have the start of what could be the go-to Succubus GoR game! Really great stuff so far! One question of mine is this: Since the text changes for the circumstances in which you lose/submit to the Succubi (Whether you succumb pre-fight, lose, or before the final blow) Will there be an option in the Succubuspedia where you can revisit fights with Succubi you've already encountered/lost to?

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Just played it, and thank God we finally have the start of what could be the go-to Succubus GoR game! Really great stuff so far! One question of mine is this: Since the text changes for the circumstances in which you lose/submit to the Succubi (Whether you succumb pre-fight, lose, or before the final blow) Will there be an option in the Succubuspedia where you can revisit fights with Succubi you've already encountered/lost to?
Not in the succubuspedia, but instead a recollection room where you can fight against the succubus you want at any time, lower or raise your level, etc.

I'm glad you liked the game!!!

Cologar

May 2, 2018
Q: will there be a happeing where the MC is enslaved to a succubus?
Thanks =)
In one of the scenes with General Dahlia I think I recall her calling you her slave, but uh, you were slave for lets say, a few minutes at best, so I think you can imagine how to it would be like to be enslaved to other succubi as well haha

Rsunet

Jan 12, 2018
In one of the scenes with General Dahlia I think I recall her calling you her slave, but uh, you were slave for lets say, a few minutes at best, so I think you can imagine how to it would be like to be enslaved to other succubi as well haha
Yes, this is one of the unfortunate drawbacks of making a game with classic-style succubi. They will inevitably kill you, there's not really much potential for long-term femdom or draining.

Perhaps an exception can be made from time to time. The General is truly a beauty.

Cologar

May 2, 2018
Yes, this is one of the unfortunate drawbacks of making a game with classic-style succubi. They will inevitably kill you, there's not really much potential for long-term femdom or draining.

Perhaps an exception can be made from time to time. The General is truly a beauty.
I agree with you. Some of the succubi i would like to see some long term femdom. However, there are the Lunar clan succubi I think, who actually do trading with humans and they are aware that they cannot control their desires for long around humans, so they do move around alot, but I was just wondering, because Zion did say that succubi are drawn to life force like a me to my weed, only it was ten times stronger XD and the problem was that the energy drain would kill you eventually.

So I was thinking, each succubus has a crest on their pubic areas right? What if the crest was also a sigil of some sort? Maybe you could add another line or two to change the crest slightly so that their drain powers would be neutralised, but of course, they would still retain their femdom personality and all their succubus traits. So technically, they would fuck you to exhaustion, but not really kill you. Then again, I can already see this idea falling to pieces, because the succubi in the game wouldn't stop until they kill you for real though haha.

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
I agree with you. Some of the succubi i would like to see some long term femdom. However, there are the Lunar clan succubi I think, who actually do trading with humans and they are aware that they cannot control their desires for long around humans, so they do move around alot, but I was just wondering, because Zion did say that succubi are drawn to life force like a me to my weed, only it was ten times stronger XD and the problem was that the energy drain would kill you eventually.

So I was thinking, each succubus has a crest on their pubic areas right? What if the crest was also a sigil of some sort? Maybe you could add another line or two to change the crest slightly so that their drain powers would be neutralised, but of course, they would still retain their femdom personality and all their succubus traits. So technically, they would fuck you to exhaustion, but not really kill you. Then again, I can already see this idea falling to pieces, because the succubi in the game wouldn't stop until they kill you for real though haha.

Succubus have this uncontrollable desire for sex and life energy, that's a pillar of the game. If there was a way to control this, people would have used this against them by now .

Succubus actually keep cattle to feed on later once they conquer a world. They let them grow then suck them dry. It's a one time thing though since when they start sucking a man they don't stop until he's dry.

The lunar clan are more "human" succubus, they only feed on the elderly, who are close to death anyway, for example. But they suck them dry nonetheless.

The crest above their pussy just indicates which clan they belong to.

Last edited:

Cologar

May 2, 2018
Succubus have this uncontrollable desire for sex and life energy, that's a pillar of the game. If there was a way to control this, people would have used this against them by now .

Succubus actually keep cattle to feed on later once they conquer a world. They let them grow then suck them dry. It's a one time thing though since when they start sucking a man they don't stop until he's dry.

The lunar clan are more "human" succubus, they only feed on the elderly, who are close to death anyway, for example. But they suck them dry nonetheless.

The crest above their pussy just indicates which clan they belong to.
ok thanks for the additional info there, will we be able to have a scene where the main character is captured by succubi and then used as one time livestock as well? Maybe we could get some orgasm denial stuff you know, where they cultivate his "life force"

Or maybe a temptation event with a lunar clan succubus, she sees your virility and charming personality and loses her shit because the elderly have so little life force to drain, so she tries to jump you or something, maybe you even have to fight her to subdue her hahaha just an idea

Last edited:
Reactions: Zion of Olympus

Canade

Sep 26, 2018

I hope so. I'm a big fan of succubi and life drain (the amount of times I've had the MC killed is pretty funny).

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
really love this game , can't wait for chapter 2
can i ask when do you realease them bro ? :love:
Thank you!!! Around the end of February might be a safe bet. It's hard to say for now. Once I finish the chapter I still need to send it to the animator, my good friend IND3X. Then play test the chapter many times to make sure no bug is left.

JoeMcGoon

Apr 13, 2018
After finishing the demo im interested in possibly following your patreon, but before subscribing for the 5$ I just wanted to make sure that everything will be translated in english for each release right?

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes