Succubus Covenant - New Succubus Game (Demo Available Now!)

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Chaerick

Nov 17, 2019
So after the general dahlia's death, ch 1 is over right/Are there anything that you can do after her death? If not when will the next update come out / when will ch2 come out =)?

Last edited:

Chaerick

Nov 17, 2019
Long time no see, very happy to see the progress done in those six months or so Zion! Keep up the good work! :)

Chaerick February-March 2020 is a tentative date for now (see Zion's post above). Playtesting is important and spellchecking can be very time-consuming too when you have a lot of text in your games.
Great to hear that im looking foward to play ch2! ( so there is nothing you can do after General's death right?)

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Great to hear that im looking foward to play ch2! ( so there is nothing you can do after General's death right?)
Nope, unless you missed Drita since some people have, but other than that all that's left is to wait for chapter 2.

Zeal823

Dec 17, 2019
I am interested in becoming a patron. But I want to know if I have to continue to donate $5 a month until the second chapter is released? Or can I donate once for a copy? Should I just wait until a chapter is only available for purchase until I do so?

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
I am interested in becoming a patron. But I want to know if I have to continue to donate $5 a month until the second chapter is released? Or can I donate once for a copy? Should I just wait until a chapter is only available for purchase until I do so?
Thank you!
Not everyone is able to support me every month. So if you want, you can support me every time I release a chapter, no worries.

Reactions: Aelos

Cologar

May 2, 2018
View attachment 495623
I just wish to share with you guys the First Succubus of the Insect Clan, Black Widow.
This is the first time we are releasing a new clan (outside of leaf and clanless).
Thanks for the christmas present!!! XDDD Excellent design, I really like the clan symbols as well, I feel they have just the right amount of complexity to look sexy on the succubus' pubic regions. I would like to know what the special abilities the insect clan succubi possess, or will I have to find that out for myself?

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Thanks for the christmas present!!! XDDD Excellent design, I really like the clan symbols as well, I feel they have just the right amount of complexity to look sexy on the succubus' pubic regions. I would like to know what the special abilities the insect clan succubi possess, or will I have to find that out for myself?
Differently from the Leaf clan who has Nourishment Drain, the insect clan has the Stamina Drain. What this means? Find out Lore in-game before you start the fight against her :devilish:

Reactions: danken

Zeal823

Dec 17, 2019
Heya! Great to see another chapter cuming out soon. Will this second chapter be free? Or shall I donate $5 to have access to it? Also, will there be a guide on how to move on to the next chapter and keep old save files? I can't figure out how to word it correctly.

Kladius

Jul 12, 2018
So no chance of a succubus harem... what a shame.

I mean don't get me wrong I absolutely understand your reasoning behind it because at the end of the day they are succubi but I don't know how to say it, I never really liked it and I always felt uncomfortable killing women (even though they are killing us).

I just had my hopes up because in chapter 1 you meet a mage and she tells you that she is working on something so men don't have to be killed by succubi anymore and that some succubi even fell in love with humens before, so I thought there was some chance fpr my main protagonist to keep the succubi alive and make them docile.

But still this game is very well made, it has a very interesting story and lore in general and the artwork is phenomenal.

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
So no chance of a succubus harem... what a shame.

I mean don't get me wrong I absolutely understand your reasoning behind it because at the end of the day they are succubi but I don't know how to say it, I never really liked it and I always felt uncomfortable killing women (even though they are killing us).

I just had my hopes up because in chapter 1 you meet a mage and she tells you that she is working on something so men don't have to be killed by succubi anymore and that some succubi even fell in love with humens before, so I thought there was some chance fpr my main protagonist to keep the succubi alive and make them docile.

But still this game is very well made, it has a very interesting story and lore in general and the artwork is phenomenal.
I'm sorry, but no romance with succubus will be added in this series. They are the temptation and danger of this game.

You will have access to love interests in this series which you can romance them and have kids with (which is the base of this game due to future generations being your decedents, and succubus can't reproduce).

When you defeat a succubus you don't actually kill them, you just send their spirits back to hell where they will take form once again.

Kladius

Jul 12, 2018
I'm sorry, but no romance with succubus will be added in this series. They are the temptation and danger of this game.

You will have access to love interests in this series which you can romance them and have kids with (which is the base of this game due to future generations being your decedents, and succubus can't reproduce).

When you defeat a succubus you don't actually kill them, you just send their spirits back to hell where they will take form once again.
Well at least that makes me feel better kicking their asses.
Thanks for clearing it up.

Cologar

May 2, 2018
Happy New Year to all the peoples, here's to another year of development of this wonderful game, with its equally wonderful developer Zion of Olympus and his team as well of course, I hope you guys continue to work on this game, and succeed in releasing a work of art that can be appreciated by everyone. :D

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes