Succubus Covenant - New Succubus Game (Demo Available Now!)

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Cologar

May 2, 2018
if it keeps the game alive I think it's fair
Yep, I have faith in Olympus and I think this next update is gonna bring alot of stuff to have fun with. I mean, someone asked if there was gonna be animations, and Olympus said, maaaaybe, but then not more than a few days later animations were implemented in the game, so I have full confidence in Olympus

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Yep, I have faith in Olympus and I think this next update is gonna bring alot of stuff to have fun with. I mean, someone asked if there was gonna be animations, and Olympus said, maaaaybe, but then not more than a few days later animations were implemented in the game, so I have full confidence in Olympus
Thank you Cologar, I hope you enjoy the second chapter! ;)

Memeboii

Dec 22, 2017
The second chapter has been scheduled to release on March 10th. Thank you for the support everyone!!!

Originally this was nothing more than an idea inside my head, now we are going to chapter 2 already!!!
Awesome man keep up the good work! I'll promote you a bit on other places I browse. Hopefully it'll get you more support!
My biggest fear is this ending up as an exit scam (also because of some other developers in the past), but you seem into it so far, so I'll keep my hopes high.

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Awesome man keep up the good work! I'll promote you a bit on other places I browse. Hopefully it'll get you more support!
My biggest fear is this ending up as an exit scam (also because of some other developers in the past), but you seem into it so far, so I'll keep my hopes high.
Thank you!!! There is just one way that I'd stop doing this series, and that's when I'm dead. Death can happen to everyone and at anytime.
But as long as I'm alive, I'll be working in SC.

Reactions: danken and Memeboii

FalAn21

Sep 14, 2018
i got to say that your game got lots of potential, i like it, cause i can hardly find any game with cunnilingus or tailjob (and maybe both 2 in 1 scene), keep up the good work man :D, and most of all, you are the first game developer that positive AF, i like it!! xD, i feel like you're gonna make a sex scene suit my taste if i make a request xD, anyway, your game is really good and got lots of potential :D

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Zion of Olympus

FalAn21

Sep 14, 2018
oh and i got a few questions, is this v0.2 animated? cause while im playing i dont see anything animated like those vid i see in PHub, and how far is this version in f95zone compare to the game version in your patreon? (for example in f95zone you only post v0.2, but in patreon you already got v0.5 or better, you know what i mean), and lastly, do plan to keep updating the game version on this page? (like if i want to play the lasted update i have to become your patreon)
p/s 2: oh and when i start the game i got this message, can you tell me how to solve this?
1582099465752.png
p/s 2: just asking but to which version that i got to see the facesitting + tailjob scene? cause that's my fetish, and this is my opinion, but when you make a facesit scene, consider this my request, could you please focus on the taste and how the MC eat it? cause i see too many scene like that that end up the succubus all talk, and the MC suffocate, BUT 9.5 out of 10 that they dont focus on about the taste and how the MC eat it that make the MC get addicted to the juice (or better than that, your choice), that alone make the facesit scene complete useless because you make an image of facesit, but you dont focus on the facesit scene, you just focus on the succubus talk, and how the MC feel about the energy drain, and that is all, and it is a mistake, i'm dead serious about this, so if you make a facesit + tailjob scene, keep this in mind, like all the game i saw in the past, and it piss me off :/
p/s 3: and will there be a scene that you will be kept as pet? that will increase the scene of the succubus, like you fight the boss succubus, you can only chose to submit from the beginning, or submit after you win, and THAT IS IT, but if you make scene like you are kept as sex slave, i think it will be more interesting to play this :)

and lastly, tks for the game, i really enjoy this, but it's a little too short, i expect to be a little longer, and the demo doesnt got my fetish scene so i feel a little sad :(

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
oh and i got a few questions, is this v0.2 animated? cause while im playing i dont see anything animated like those vid i see in PHub, and how far is this version in f95zone compare to the game version in your patreon? (for example in f95zone you only post v0.2, but in patreon you already got v0.5 or better, you know what i mean), and lastly, do plan to keep updating the game version on this page? (like if i want to play the lasted update i have to become your patreon)
p/s 2: oh and when i start the game i got this message, can you tell me how to solve this?
View attachment 557988
p/s 2: just asking but to which version that i got to see the facesitting + tailjob scene? cause that's my fetish, and this is my opinion, but when you make a facesit scene, consider this my request, could you please focus on the taste and how the MC eat it? cause i see too many scene like that that end up the succubus all talk, and the MC suffocate, BUT 9.5 out of 10 that they dont focus on about the taste and how the MC eat it that make the MC get addicted to the juice (or better than that, your choice), that alone make the facesit scene complete useless because you make an image of facesit, but you dont focus on the facesit scene, you just focus on the succubus talk, and how the MC feel about the energy drain, and that is all, and it is a mistake, i'm dead serious about this, so if you make a facesit + tailjob scene, keep this in mind, like all the game i saw in the past, and it piss me off :/
p/s 3: and will there be a scene that you will be kept as pet? that will increase the scene of the succubus, like you fight the boss succubus, you can only chose to submit from the beginning, or submit after you win, and THAT IS IT, but if you make scene like you are kept as sex slave, i think it will be more interesting to play this :)

and lastly, tks for the game, i really enjoy this, but it's a little too short, i expect to be a little longer, and the demo doesnt got my fetish scene so i feel a little sad :(
The game is up to 0.4 and you can get that version by either becoming a 5 dollar patron or downloading it from here https://f95zone.to/threads/succubus-covenant-generation-one-the-cursed-forest-v0-4-olympus.34155/
This page was only used to upload the demo for the game, nothing else.

That message happens with outdated versions of the game, download the 0.4, start a new game and you wont get that message.

You get all the scenes in the newest 0.4 version. I will pass on to Zion to consider adding more scenes were the main character comments on the taste.

There wont be any scenes were you will be kept as a pet, all the scenes will eventually lead to your death, however in the future there will be scenes were the Succubi first capture you and "torture" you for information or just their own pleasure before you die.

The version of game you played only had the demo, which is why it's so short and even the latest version which is 0.4 is still just chapter 1 of the game, there will be a total of 5 chapters for this game alone and there will be 4 games in this entire era which is set in the Bronze Age.

ZettaiZero

Oct 21, 2017
many thanks to you for picking plant girls as your first succubus race to feature in your game OH MAN I ALWAYS LOVE PLANT GIRLS i just wish you could put more tentacle drain like the plant they are

HimoryaDah

Nov 15, 2019
Zion, since you ranked the succubus clans, at what level would the angels already shown, and the human masters of the protagonist (Kain and the others)?
Also when do you think we will have contacts with the strongest clans?
I really liked this game, especially General Dahlia with her footjob scene
Excuse me for the bad English

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Zion, since you ranked the succubus clans, at what level would the angels already shown, and the human masters of the protagonist (Kain and the others)?
Also when do you think we will have contacts with the strongest clans?
I really liked this game, especially General Dahlia with her footjob scene
Excuse me for the bad English
Your English is good, don't worry.

It's hard to say exactly, but I'll make you an comparison. Have you ever played Starcraft?
The Protoss are few in number, but very powerful, while the Zergs are are generally weak but have huge numbers.

The Angels are like Protoss, few in numbers but each of them is very powerful.
-Asariel, a single low tier angel, could take down all succubus from the Vivid Forest area at the same time, including General Dahlia.
-Archangel Raguel is more powerful than a duchess of a medium clan, like Crimson Blood or Elemental Clan.
-And the Seraphim is as powerful as the Succubus Queen.

The Succubus are like zergs, individually they are generally too weak to fight against the lowest angels, but their number is huge by comparison, and they are ruthless, they gang upon any enemy more powerful than they are. The leaf clan alone has almost the numbers of angels guarding the City of Adalon. With only two of the 10 clans they have the numeric advantage already.
That's why a single inexperienced but well trained hunter, like the protagonist, can take down four succubus and their general (although you fought them one by one).

Now when it comes to humans, that's interesting, since their numbers are vast, but they have little power by themselves, less than a succubus with clan for sure (the clan-less succubus are not much different than the average female human) which makes them develop things/powers to enhance their ability.
To measure a human power you must add two thing:
-their training
-their relics

Kain is old, but have a huge experience, but Ajax and Klemes could be used best for this example. They received the best training a human could receive. Plus they have powerful angelic relics with technology (angelic silver and steel) much better than the human weapons of the Bronze Age.

So a young human, at the pinnacle of their body, with the best training and powerful relics, can be more powerful than the lower angel tier, such as Asariel, but weaker than an Archangels such as Raguel, who is as powerful as a medium clan duchess.

However, if a hunter finds an even more powerful relic, such as a legendary relic from ancient past (the more you go back in time, the stronger the relics are) he could rival an Archangel (or in this case, a duchess from the medium clan).

So, in the end, for humans, their age, physical prowess and relics it's what defines their power.

They could never hope to get close in power to a Seraphim (or the Succubus Queen) alone, however. They are way more powerful than you and generally have the most powerful relics themselves. You need a plan and a good number or well trained warriors with legendary weapons and armor (relics) to take them down.

Last edited:

Cologar

May 2, 2018

It's hard to say exactly, but I'll make you an comparison. Have you ever played Starcraft?
The Protoss are few in number, but very powerful, while the Zergs are are generally weak but have huge numbers.

-Asariel, a single low tier angel, could take down all succubus from the Vivid Forest area at the same time, including General Dahlia.
-Archangel Raguel is more powerful than a duchess of a medium clan, like Crimson Blood or Elemental Clan.

The Succubus are like zergs, individually they are generally too weak to fight against the lowest angels, but their number is huge by comparison, and they are ruthless, they gang upon any enemy more powerful than they are. The leaf clan alone has almost the numbers of angels guarding the City of Adalon. With only two of the 10 clans they have the numeric advantage already.
That's why a single inexperienced but well trained hunter, like the protagonist, can take down four succubus and their general (although you fought them one by one).

Now when it comes to humans, that's interesting, since their numbers are vast, but they have little power by themselves, less than a succubus with clan for sure (the clan-less succubus are not much different than the average female human) which makes them develop things/powers to enhance their ability.
-their training
-their relics

Kain is old, but have a huge experience, but Ajax and Klemes could be used best for this example. They received the best training a human could receive. Plus they have powerful angelic relics with technology (angelic silver and steel) much better than the human weapons of the Bronze Age.

So a young human, at the pinnacle of their body, with the best training and powerful relics, can be more powerful than the lower angel tier, such as Asariel, but weaker than an Archangels such as Raguel, who is as powerful as a medium clan duchess.

However, if a hunter finds an even more powerful relic, such as a legendary relic from ancient past (the more you go back in time, the stronger the relics are) he could rival an Archangel (or in this case, a duchess from the medium clan).

So, in the end, for humans, their age, physical prowess and relics it's what defines their power.

They could never hope to get close in power to a Seraphim (or the Succubus Queen) alone, however. They are way more powerful than you and generally have the most powerful relics themselves. You need a plan and a good number or well trained warriors with legendary weapons and armor (relics) to take them down.
The humans sound like the Terrans, where they look for the protoss artifact to bring down the Queen of Blades. This is really cool comparison, because one the capabilities of each race is more known and comparable and two, you made the explanation using Starcraft as an example XD

HimoryaDah

Nov 15, 2019

-their training
-their relics

It is really incredible your concern with the story, besides the game being very good, this connection with the universe is very pleasant, I look forward to chapter 2

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
The humans sound like the Terrans, where they look for the protoss artifact to bring down the Queen of Blades. This is really cool comparison, because one the capabilities of each race is more known and comparable and two, you made the explanation using Starcraft as an example XD
How didn't I think about the most obvious of comparisons? The Terrans as humans lol :ROFLMAO:

There are other factors that contributes to human strength like the runes that can be put in the sword/armor.

You will see this play a huge hole in the reworked combat system.

I removed level and scattered runes around the maps for you to search for them.

-I removed levels because you are already the top warrior a human can be, you received intensive training since childhood. You are already the max "level" a human can be, you need magic or technology to become stronger now. Humans have limits.

I don't want to replicate here what I particularly consider a mistake in most RPGs, you can take down a god because you leveled up.

If you face a general of the royal clan or even the Queen, you must have a plan and back up to take her down. I hope I can do a good job showing that when the time comes.

-It also gives meaning to the exploration. You need to search for them to keep the game balanced. There are 4 types of runes (slots):
--Demonic: For your weapon
--Dwarven: For magic defense
--Elven: For physical defense
--Angelic: For more magic/mana
--Ancient Relic: One piece of a relic that will be put in every game that can be reforged at the end of this game, if you manage to completely find all relics throughout the games, you'll have a full set of legendary armor that will even change your looks.

It is really incredible your concern with the story, besides the game being very good, this connection with the universe is very pleasant, I look forward to chapter 2
Thank you! I hope you enjoy chapter 2 as much as I enjoy creating it. ;)

Reactions: LunaClarius

Cologar

May 2, 2018
How didn't I think about the most obvious of comparisons? The Terrans as humans lol :ROFLMAO:

There are other factors that contributes to human strength like the runes that can be put in the sword/armor.

You will see this play a huge hole in the reworked combat system.

I removed level and scattered runes around the maps for you to search for them.

-I removed levels because you are already the top warrior a human can be, you received intensive training since childhood. You are already the max "level" a human can be, you need magic or technology to become stronger now. Humans have limits.

I don't want to replicate here what I particularly consider a mistake in most RPGs, you can take down a god because you leveled up.

If you face a general of the royal clan or even the Queen, you must have a plan and back up to take her down. I hope I can do a good job showing that when the time comes.

-It also gives meaning to the exploration. You need to search for them to keep the game balanced. There are 4 types of runes (slots):
--Demonic: For your weapon
--Dwarven: For magic defense
--Elven: For physical defense
--Angelic: For more magic/mana
--Ancient Relic: One piece of a relic that will be put in every game that can be reforged at the end of this game, if you manage to completely find all relics throughout the games, you'll have a full set of legendary armor that will even change your looks.

Thank you! I hope you enjoy chapter 2 as much as I enjoy creating it. ;)
Damn you're making me look forward more and more to the March 10th release! I'll probably play it from the start again.

pikachu221

Nov 11, 2018
I am stuck in the Ruin Tower...

i found the Note in the Room (In the Desert / Poison "room") after fighting the succubus.

I have no idea where to go and the Note is cryptic to me...

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes